Pages:
Author

Topic: whether the new coin can survive? - page 4. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:26:17 AM
Most of the altcoins recently will only spend little or no time in space before they are not installed. You need to study the whitepaper, roadmap and look into the team.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:23:54 AM
there are a lot of different coins on the market now and it's hard to say whether or not the coins will survive, they must have prospects and good ideas in order to make the project successful.
Actually, it is easy to see if a coin is alive or dead. Look at the coin updates, If it was not updated or developed within 30-50 days then the coin was abandoned. And volum a day lower than 100k USD. Those are the dead coins, according to my assessment
Activity: 48
August 20, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
The competition in the market is getting more and more fierce. Not all coins can survive. The coins that have been listed and traded on the market are likely to be eliminated. If the new coins do not have strong technical support and there is no excellent marketing, then The chance of surviving will be lower
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:15:09 AM
there are a lot of different coins on the market now and it's hard to say whether or not the coins will survive, they must have prospects and good ideas in order to make the project successful.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
August 20, 2018, 05:14:32 AM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

Yes, they will last long or might be forever to stay in the world.
It will still depend on the team and the people around it.
the demand from the people and the development from the team.
Activity: 336
August 20, 2018, 05:13:19 AM
I am not sure because it doesn't have such a big potential as the btc and ether. To my mind, everything may happen but you should be ready to the fact that you will lose money when investing in it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 05:12:47 AM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?
Dear unlikely in such a bear market conditions. Many of the tokens after losing access to the exchange always lose their value, but after that they can become quite a good purchase. Take the same moneros or eos unless they are bad coins??
Activity: 420
August 20, 2018, 05:11:22 AM
There are ways to know coins that will last long. Most new altcoins these days will only spend little or no time in the space before effacing. You need to study the whitepaper, roadmap and look into the team. The team must work inline with the roadmap.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 07:12:07 PM
No, Not every New and even the existing coin wpould survive. Many would say that for a coin to survive It needs to have some Good Coin Qualities. Most especially, A strong team that can deliver and then Liquidity.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
August 19, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

I also think about it. Guess, the time is not easy for new companies which have no money to continue their work because of the falling market. Don't know what they're gonna do. I wish some worthy projects wouldn't go bankrupt!
Activity: 209
August 18, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
Survivability of the project in not depends on its price. There are many other important things which determine the strongness of the project. After the ICO project and listed tokens price depends on the updates released by the teams. We know most of the time price pump with the new updates. Especially project vision, Project Team, and Roadmap is very important facts for the future of the project. If there is project has already working product it's very helpful for the project.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
It all depends on the project. The coin itself is nothing on its own can not imagine without good project and management. If the new coin has all this, then it will live and develop for a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

There are a lot of coins and why they are not clear. Only those who survive the test of time will survive and have some degree of product functionality. It is quite easy to identify several currencies that will survive in the event of the collapse of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 43
August 18, 2018, 04:30:27 AM
A considerable measure of the new coins that we are seeing currently will probably cease to exist in a few years which is the reason you ought to never put resources into new coins as long as possible. You are in an ideal situation putting resources into them for the here and now or better still simply exchanging with them as opposed to getting them to hold. The vast majority of the new coins truly have nothing to offer since it is only a pack of individuals who are attempting to profit
Activity: 101
August 12, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
A new coin surviving mostly depends on the kind of people that are behind the project. There is always the fact that a lot of things that affect the project that will make it fail but if the creators of the coin are determined to make sure that the coins survives then yes, the coin will end up surviving in the long run. If they have a good product that people can make use of then the coin will survive.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 10, 2018, 03:06:53 PM
Well, it is very difficult to answer here, a lot of coins are thrown by developers even after entering the exchange , to survive now in the market you need to have a really revolutionary product for the crypto currency and for the blockchain in General , but I think beginners can certainly survive such as Eos or tron
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
August 10, 2018, 03:03:25 PM
Only those projects that are more likely to be useful in the future will survive, and the rest will fail

Let that be all true, but its also very much dependent on the people behind the project supporting the coin because if popularity isn't enough the coin won't do very well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 10, 2018, 02:54:40 PM
New coins will appear all the time because new technologies are developing, and respectively all will depend on the team, the development and implementaion of the product. And if the product is developing it will attract attention of the ordinary people that may form the community
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 02:11:25 PM
if I see and I pay attention. New coins can also survive, bro, like the first Coin. but some also cannot survive because there are still many people who do not know and no one invests in the coin. the point is that Coin depends on the intelligence of the person who manages or who creates the Coin ..
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 02:06:31 PM
Still many thousands of new coins will be able to take their place in the field of crypto-currency. And besides, they will bring profit to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: