Pages:
Author

Topic: whether the new coin can survive? - page 9. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
I think it depends on how the development of the coin, if the coin has a very good development and if it is very useful for everyone it must be very expensive coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
I can’t be sure whether it can last long or not. I am not sure that it can survive or not. In my opinion, it depends on the technology offered. If the technology offered can help many people and facilitate the activity of the crowds then the coins will survive, yes like ethereum. But, if the new coin don’t have innovation from the previous coin, I think it will quickly become extinct. In addition, marketing and promotional strategies applied to introduce the coins need to be carefully planned so that the new coin can be received in the market and can maintain its existence.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
often traded in various markets it is one that will cause the coin to last a long time be it new coins or old coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
May 28, 2018, 08:28:21 AM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

It doesn't matter if a coin is cheap or expensive for it to last long. The important thing is if the developers are active, there is a strong community, the project has quality, the marketing is good and lastly, if there is support from the people. There are coins which doesn't had ICO but they are one of the most invested coins and have high value now.
Activity: 714
May 28, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

Survive or whether coin-coin recently it really depends from the company that develops the coin itself, and then also very depending on the investors. If investors continue to develop coin, the coin it will likely last a long time. With regard to note in the new coin does the coin it has a lot of demand in the future? If devotees are a lot then I'm sure the coin it will last a long time
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 08:12:03 AM
Depending on how it will be invested, not everything depends on the independent life of the coin. Well reinvestiruet long continue to exist, if it is bad reinvestiruet then for a long time in a good rating will not be staying.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 08:09:53 AM
It's possible for all new coin to survive, but it's very hard for them to survive. I suggest if you want to buy and invest in some new coin, don't hodl for long time. There is any possibility to get some lost because of they can't survive and fail. Beside that you must be careful to choose right project because there are many SCAM project.
Activity: 123
May 28, 2018, 07:54:01 AM
Yes it is possible. But the project should be really worthy and useful for the world. The company must at the same time have a good promotion plan and a team of developers and, of course, investments.
Activity: 1204
May 28, 2018, 07:41:01 AM
depending on the devotees and developments made by dev, because it's one way for the coin to last a long time.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 07:34:08 AM
it all depends on how they develop and use the funds collected well, if they don't use funds for the development of the project then the coin will not last long essentially how a team will work
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Yes, they will last longer and No, they won't. Those that will last longer are the ones with strong team with their readiness to lift the project and take it to the next level. While those that won't last longer are the unserious type and the scammers.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 07:10:03 AM
It is a good project for the future to survive the coins. If it is not a good project, it will not last very long. You should do a very good research before evaluating your investments.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
May 18, 2018, 11:59:28 PM
I dont think it will last long mostly those token created to start an ICO. We need to always remember that we need a  demand to increase the price of each coin , if this is too much coin created  the demand will also get lower because of too many choices to buy, thats what i think bring the price down of many coin.
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 11:57:45 PM
Now that the digital market has so many coin types, the new coin can exist or not depending on many factors and trends of the user. It can exist or is not human selection and its value
Activity: 257
May 18, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

The survival of the coins is depend on the project marketing and investors if the marketing of coins still good and they truly work for the future of the coin. That coin can survive and increasing.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

Yes its true,there are many coins ,mostly they will not take long but there are possibilitiies it can survive  ,it depends to performance/ project,we need to be wise/smart in choosing the right one bec.there a lot of shit coins.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
Dozens of coins go to the exchange every day and nobody can know its fate before investing, carefully study the project and the goal of the team. Then draw conclusions.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 16, 2018, 02:39:28 PM
Most of the coins fade away soon after they were entered in to the exchange and only the coin with real life usage can recovery from all the obstacles.But now a days all the coins were created for the purpose of money making in the ICO sale once they got enough profits the team will leave the coin undeveloped.
Activity: 17
May 16, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
Yes it is true that perhaps 4/5 of recent cryptocurrecnies fail but even a new coin or token can succeed if it backed by working product and realistic roadmap. Example from my bag - PKT.
Activity: 1078
May 16, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
the question of surviving or not on the new coin depends on dev concern on the coin, because there are also coins that just disappear because no one is trading on the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: