Pages:
Author

Topic: whether the new coin can survive? - page 2. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:10:01 AM
The survival of a coin has nothing to do with when it is issued, but with his technology and projects. A good project will exist for a long time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
September 05, 2018, 02:02:40 AM
I think it depends entirely on the market and the team. If there is a very good team responsible for the coins they develop and they are trusted by people, then it is likely to survive, but now the market is becoming more and more competitive, not all The coins can survive
It is actually more dependent on the team. A coin or token surviving will require that a lot of development is going on in building the product to a desired taste which would be very relevant to the community to drive in demand because this is really what investors are buying into and you cannot have a great support if you do not have this intact as a team. So for a coin to survive, a good team, product, roadmap and other technical details must be in play.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
I personally think that the current cryptocurrency market is down, it is not easy to sell, or the market decline can be bought and held.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
September 04, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
New coins can secure their future only by providing extremely needed and working product, there are no other ways in my opinion. I think only 3-5% of new coins can survive later.
Exactly! It is this working product that would make the demand for the token come to reality. Most projects without products and a very interesting one, is usually a dead and shit one to me anyway and I am sure to so many other investors.

So, for a coin to survive, it must be providing a huge solution with its product which would make a lot of users want to demand for it as time goes on and retain the support for such coin as the case may be.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 31, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
You need to study a coin very well to know if it will survive. Look into the whitepaper, the roadmap, team and regular updates. There are several coins, but some have been abandoned. So invest into that with future prospects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
August 31, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

It is very difficult for them to survive on the market because they have no support. The big projects are supported, so that they grow even more. It's hard to trust new projects because many are SCAMs. Projects must be well structured for people to trust.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
August 31, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

Simply asking if a coin will survive doesn't make sense.

What you need to do is do a deeper analysis of the said coin and decide using important characteristics whether or not the coin has potential to succeed. As a guide, you can look at 1) the coin's purpose, 2) the development team's qualifications, and 3) the marketing strategy.
Activity: 1610
August 31, 2018, 07:38:58 AM
Yes, new coin will definitely survive but it all depends on the coin like development, team, marketing, community, etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
August 31, 2018, 07:18:04 AM
New coins can secure their future only by providing extremely needed and working product, there are no other ways in my opinion. I think only 3-5% of new coins can survive later.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 07:15:43 AM
I think it depends entirely on the market and the team. If there is a very good team responsible for the coins they develop and they are trusted by people, then it is likely to survive, but now the market is becoming more and more competitive, not all The coins can survive
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
August 31, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
I think every new coin and new project continues to emerge, of course there are those who can survive and also some who fail, because it is supported by the concept of the project and the project community to be able to continue to grow and succeed
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 06:35:52 AM
It is not necessary to talk about the survival of a new coin a week after its release. It all depends on the work of the developers to promote the product or service. With active and productive work, success will inevitably come.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:46:09 PM
Of course, but not all of them. Coin has to be very reliable and strong with enought level of supporting from community and from investors as well. But I consider that surviving will becoming harder and harder with time because other coins are increasing too. Crypto will give us a lot odf new competitive coins be sure.
Activity: 26
August 29, 2018, 03:59:03 AM
The many types of coins that exist today indicate that the world of crypto is growing and is increasingly recognized by many people. I personally welcome the new altcoin with pleasure, because more options for altcoins to buy. But I don't think all the launching altcoins will be long-lived. If they are not strong enough in the technology used, they are likely to be destroyed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
There are lots of coin in this market and already this marketplace becomes a big junkyard no doubt almost big investor are created their own coins to have a big profit. But this thinking will hamper the market very badly almost every day new coins are coming and make the market heavy day by day so people loss faith in this coins and don’t want to invest in that. so they create bounty hunt and many more things which attract the people to invest in this coin but the result was good until the scams come in front and many people loss lots of money and they lost trust in new coins so that it is very natural that new coins will not survive in this marketplace. This is not time for new coins as well let's see what happen in future. Have peace.
Activity: 97
August 28, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
Whether a new coin can survive will depend a lot of the kind of project that it is. People want to put money in something that they can be sure will survive for a good time. They want to know that they are getting in with one of the best coins, if the product is good then the coin will survive. Also  if the team behind the coin are dedicated then the coin will survive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 05:04:59 PM
Yes of course, new coin can survive in cryptocurrency industry if they are good company which make them trusted to the public and if they have a good service that can make you earn a good amount of income.
Exactly. If a project is good and its business model emulates that of the market leaders such as BTC, ETH, Ripple etc., the project will survive. Or if the project can offer something as innovative as blockchain but at the same time unique and beneficial for society.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
Indeed, now there are many new coints popping up, but I think in the future there will be a coint that can not last long, it is still difficult to predict for this, we will see what coint will last and who will die.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 01:50:26 AM
Indeed this kind of new coins are now increasingly is not limited. However, in my opinion, it is very possible if indeed these new coins will be successful. These new coins and also will be able to survive long enough. We just look like EOS.
Activity: 23
August 27, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
Of course, a new coin can exist if a coin is thought to be visually and feasible in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: