Pages:
Author

Topic: whether the new coin can survive? - page 5. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 26, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?
It depends on so many things right now, that we are almost unable to predict. But also we can anticipate sometimes to grow or fall, so we can do the researchers and act based on those.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 26, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
Those things are not depending on the price of the particular coin, it depends on the project that the spine is representing, so you need to Always Look on the project, and not on the price. By doing that you would be more secure from the scam.
all sometimes can not be predicted easily, because a team that has been trusted only if they really want to deceive can also happen. it all depends on our fate in choosing the project, because not always we always succeed
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
It's in the hands of their own team, if their team works hard and aggressive then 80% of the coins will survive in the market and the use of payments from the coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:41:13 AM
Now any token in the market needs to rely on its team and its products, especially the new cryptocurrency. If they have no innovation and no application to attract customers, then it is very easy to collapse!
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 25, 2018, 11:39:26 AM
Those things are not depending on the price of the particular coin, it depends on the project that the spine is representing, so you need to Always Look on the project, and not on the price. By doing that you would be more secure from the scam.
Activity: 102
June 25, 2018, 04:59:47 AM
These days, ICOs and old cryptos can not all live together very long. Soon there will be a crisis and there will be no crypto money. But what I think it will disappear are those who have failed too much. Those who continue the project and who are good at people will certainly continue to do so.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 24, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
I believe that if it is profitable to use this coin to a large number of people, then it will be in demand in the market for crypto currency.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
June 24, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
Only those projects that are more likely to be useful in the future will survive, and the rest will fail
Activity: 87
June 24, 2018, 05:59:20 AM
I think it is very difficult for new projects to survive. If you don’t have new ideas or can solve market pain points, then it’s a scam.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
June 24, 2018, 05:57:24 AM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?
It depends on investors, if they will see some potential in them and put some money in them they have lots of chance but if not they will die as fast as they appear.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 05:56:21 AM
A new coin can only survive if it has the right finances and a good team backing it up. A lot of investors should believe in the project and do the needful in the promotions and marketing of the coin. I don't think that new coins are going anywhere as they are already established. Only the price will fluctuate, rest it will all depend upon the company's business model and strategies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 06:48:08 PM
of course, if new coins have very useful developments and products and can be one of the best and easy and safe solutions to use then the coins can not only survive but can compete with some other big coins.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
June 22, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

This new coins will not last depending on the developer's if the platform is really good for long term investment then it will just retain its price or increase even more just the same as ethereum and bitcoins today that is very popular.
Activity: 135
June 22, 2018, 06:42:28 PM
If I think it could be a new coin last long as long as the coin in the market has a stable value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

A new coin with a good platform and usable purpose will likely to survive of this struggle situation of cryptocurrency, since the users will always wanted this coin, and base on the high demand, I am very sure that price of this particular coin will rise up that makes every coin to survive.
Activity: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:32:29 PM
Read the project roadmap, see its concept, it all depends on the idea and the developers. Survive units as practice shows
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

I'm sure the altcoin has recently launched will endure more dimarket, because of his enduring altcoin in market also very depending on the needs of traders. the more the trader buys the more durable the coin also coin it
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 22, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
I believe that whether a token project survive a test or trial of time depends on its purposes and how the project team members manage it. That is my own view on that.
Well this is true depends on their project if they can manage to grow it's value. And, they can still bring the project on the move that may attract more users and investors. New coins cannot survive if no development so the team should have an improvement.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
June 22, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
There are so many coins in the market and it indicates more competitions and more options to invest but only few of them will survive and some of them are just a copy-paste ERC20 tokens and the probability it will not last long. We need to choose wisely on what coins are good to invest it is not just about the good hype and good marketing but we choose the one that have good working product, good use case and dynamic development. Cryptocurrency is technology so it needs to develop and improves anytime soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 22, 2018, 05:43:54 PM
Survival of anything depends on the condition of near surrounding but I don't think that any new coin will survive because of many fluctuations investors are withdrawing themselves from investment so I don't think that any new coin will survive.
But what if the coin is from any established company like mb8coin or unboxed? They are already running companies and they have a large number of users and they all will feel it convenient to use their coins so the demand of their coins will increase much higher and there are 100% chances that they new coins will survive in the market and will get a good position.
Pages:
Jump to: