Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 27. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 04:55:21 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

It's always your choice buddy. There are two sides to it. You either buy now and if the market is close to ATL, you get significant gains, or the market goes down further and you lose. Coinmarketcap is a good resource to check for potential altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 20, 2018, 04:51:01 AM
Recently, I think that the altcoin that we should invest a lot of money is very rare, because all the altcoins are affected by the entire market!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 20, 2018, 04:32:33 AM
i would reccomend dent. a solid project which is timely and in demand for third world countries which are emerging into blockchain technology. the team is also intact and the roadmap is ahead of its schedule.

I have got some other altcoins to propose to you. I will not say a word about the famous tokens like IOTA, Cardano and TRON, which are cool, and all know about it. Invest in EIDOO, and Credits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
In order to make the right choice, analyze and identify those coins that have reached good heights this year, and then have fallen in price. In the future, they will again be able to add well.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
November 17, 2018, 01:40:58 PM
for now maybe bitcoin is one good choice. I see the price of bitcoin is currently down and everyone knows that no one will lose if investing in bitcoin. so try to buy some to save until next year.
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
the current altcoin condition is very bad with the fall in the price of Bitcoin which pushed altcoin to fall at a low price. now it is very important to be careful when buying coins that we will later hold, because we trade when the market falls badly. coin which in my opinion is good and relatively stable is Riplle that can rival Ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 17, 2018, 01:29:17 PM
There are lots of good coins. Every second now lopks pretty good. But as for me, I will buy altcoins with small cap and ready product. They might have more chances to make x10-20
Nowadays many altcoins are easy to buy at low cost but we should not say this will make profit in trading. Because majority of the investors are expecting good profit in all the altcoins but it is waste of time. I suggest to top altcoins because we are easy to pick in anytime and this will be a good part in small scale trading.
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 01:26:42 PM
It's better to analysis that which alts good to buy in this present situation. You can search in the coinmarketcap web site see there which coins are in the top. My personal opinion is Ethereum is low price now so ETH buy will be a decision I think.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 17, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
From my sight better if you buy some doge and IOST, that coins at the bottom right now, especially IOST hit lower price, so you can booked profit on it. For doge, you can place your buy order at 30s satoshi for secure then sell it when you get profit.
I just looking to coin that are (at least) legit one. No scam.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
shitcoins are all over the exchanges and icos. do an in-depth reasearch on every reply in this thread. i agree with DENT. the team is hardworking and the updates are present every month.
Activity: 434
November 17, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
There are lots of good coins. Every second now lopks pretty good. But as for me, I will buy altcoins with small cap and ready product. They might have more chances to make x10-20
Activity: 280
November 17, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
it doesn't matter who says what, you can buy the coin you're analyzing at an average price. i advise you to stay away from scam and shill coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
right now market situation is not good at all. all of crypto currencies price is low and dumping day by day. but I love to hold crypto. so why trying to buy various coin at a cheap rate. Gla,Pkt,Strat,waves,aion,neo,ltc is my target. already bought some of them and adding more at this time.  
Activity: 672
November 17, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
Pay attention to those projects that last year had a very large interest from the community, I think that all these projects will definitely have a serious potential for growth in the future 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
November 17, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
I will recommend you buy some stable coins, because as we can, what is happening in this space, the coins that have not been proven might get wiped off at any slight market disruption. In the past, I bought some coins that are now useless, should I have invested in constant and established coins, I should have been happy with myself. When investing in new projects just invest within your risk level.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
i would reccomend dent. a solid project which is timely and in demand for third world countries which are emerging into blockchain technology. the team is also intact and the roadmap is ahead of its schedule.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 17, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
and I did not know what the name was fantastic, as far as I know this bitcoin always has a role for friends who are already listed on altcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
Now, most Altcoins are very undervalued, so if you want to buy Altcoins, then pay attention to FTT, I think they have a huge growth potential.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 17, 2018, 12:25:51 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

top 10 cryptocurrency is an altcoin that is good for investing and buying, because it is safer and will definitely be easy for you to sell or buy in exchange (has a high market volume), so you don't need to be afraid if you want to sell altcoin top 10 cryptocurrency because for sell these coins is very easy, therefore I advise you to invest in top 10 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 262
November 17, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

If I knew what kind of altcoins I needed to buy, I would have been a millionaire a long time ago. Unfortunately, I do not know this, so I prefer to buy already known to all coins.
Pages:
Jump to: