Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 14. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
We will know about it only after we sell our tokens on the exchange and cash out dollars. And so all companies good).
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
usually I to see the progress of a project to ensure that the projeck is not a scam you can visit this website https://icoholder.com/ hopefully be a reference and can help you
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
At the moment I'm participating in two bounty campaigns of one project - Merculet. One campaign is a Social media campaign on Facebook, read the rules, absolutely nothing complicated. And the second campaign is a signature campaign. The stakes are pretty good. And I also like that bounty managers respond quickly to all questions and solve problems if they arise. And as for me, a good team in the project is an important factor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Try all if you have fb,Twitter.
lol

It's not that easy tho
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So many active bonuses now, and also good. All you need to do before joining the generosity, visit the website there, read the technical paper and see who the team behind the project is. If the bounty community is large, I consider it legitimate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
I recomended you to join in VoxeIX bounty campaign, VexeIX give us big reward and simple work, i like this project and i hope it will have success in future.
Activity: 266
bounty campaign which I think is the most abaik now is to follow the signature campaign, but if your level is still in the rank of Junior Member or Memeber I suggest you to follow the campaign Video / Blog or in some campaign called Media Creation
Activity: 112
for me now the gagapay network seems very convenient.
1. NEO token NEP-5
The second member earns a token of $ 50 per week for members.
Team 3 is good
4. dex exchange

Thanks for mentioning Gagapay.Network Wink Gagapay.Network Bounty thread can be found here:  ✅Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdropcrowdsale-gagapaynetwork-neo-ico-785000-3218753
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
ow a very promising company starts in the area of Finance, marketing effects and artificial intelligence. But of all these companies should choose those that have at least some kind of ready-made business model that works. That is, the company must have ready experience.
Activity: 210
There are many bounty campaigns.
If you are interested to follow bounty campaign you should pay attention to the following things to avoid the scam:
- The manager has proven to be good
- Total supply it needs to be considered
- Select the soft cap that has been achieved
- The white paper is clear
- The time of the campaign which has a span of 2 weeks-1 month
Hope can help you.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Theres too many to choose from It makes my head hurt.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
There are so many Icos today and its a bit hard to choose which one is better. Plus, a bounty campaign is good if the manager is also good.  I always review the project and specially the bounty managers. Managers should know how o interact to the participants, but once I noticed that they have a lot of lacking, OMG I'm not interested to join in anymore. There are some good managers that you can ask about your concerns which they reply nicely specially when it comes to the spreadsheet issues. There are also some managers who are too lazy enough that never updating spreadsheets and will give the participants low payments because they did not do their work properly, not even showing you the final tallying of the spreadsheet. This type of managers makes the project looks scam to the participants.
Activity: 52
I joined to German project Vreo, I am pleased  working with them https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876. Without reports campaign, it's automated, great idea and active project's life. This project have the reliable backing Iconiq Lab started working together with EOS.
I think with such support the project will be success

I agree that's very good project, but I'm there like investor
Activity: 31
 If a great social media then I follow the social media
If the largest signature then I follow the signature.
I chose the campaign which has bounty paid big usually in every ICO.
Activity: 32
Are you looking for bounty campaigns that pay in BTC or the campaigns that pay in alts? Leaving campaigns like chipmixer and fortunejack aside, I feel the payment of IOST campaign is very good. You can earn up to 150$ a week if you are a Hero/Legendary member and the pay rates for other rank members is also good. It is managed by a very reputable manager - MadZ. I feel it is the best bounty campaign going on right now and the fact that project is also fairly good gives me lot of hope that it would be further extended.
Apart from this, Byteball's signature campaign has 9 empty slots as of today, and Datecoin is going to be extended for another week.
So you do have a lot of choices in hand. Choose the one you like.

150$ sounds very good. What is the average weekly income for signature campaigns?
I think it is a good way to earn money.
Activity: 65
I joined to German project Vreo, I am pleased  working with them https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876. Without reports campaign, it's automated, great idea and active project's life. This project have the reliable backing Iconiq Lab started working together with EOS.
I think with such support the project will be success
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You can compare different bounties and choose the best among them from Bounty hive https://bountyhive.io
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I think everyone must make his own decision as every ICO maker or bounty manager will say good about his ICO and bounty the best way is find yourself.
Activity: 154
Try all if you have fb,Twitter,signature,reddit,instagram.
Shivom is starting its Official Bounty Program in order to reward its supporters with OMX tokens.
30 millions tokens will be allocated to the Bounty Pool (equivalent to 4200 ETH)
The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
Activity: 224
Now there are a lot of companies that you should pay attention to. They have a well-thought-out road map, interesting sites, a strong team that moves the project and in my opinion has a high priority)))
CryptoFlix 
FLOGmall 
ENLTE
Lendroid

ENLTE has a good bounty campaign with more than 20000 users of ENLTE app. Nice project having decentralized blockchain based system to solve any kind of issues and problems. Signature bounty is very nice and other bounties also like twitter, facebook, telegram, you tube. So nice bounty program
Pages:
Jump to: