Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 12. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 145
There are too many bounty campaign , so it's hard to say which one will be successful. Till now I was scammed few time, so from now I'm watching only campaign that started by Hero or Legendary members which don't have negative trust. I would recommend you to avoid airdrops because most of them are scam, try to join in Phore signature campaign where you can earn $28 per week for Member rank.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I participate LuckyToken bounty and airdrop. I recomend it you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hi guys. Join Welocal bounty and airdrop campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Yes, the more participants in generosity the less everyone will receive. So getting here information about a good bounty will not be successful. Read, look, study look at the signatures of participants and find what you are looking for!
Activity: 154
Signature campaign is still the best option in the bounty to the present.
Hard to tell which bounty campaign is good and which is not.
Some bounty has good start but have a bad ending ,while some has bad a start but made a successful ending.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
is really a strange question. The more participants in the bounty, the less reward for his participation. Therefore, unlikely here to advise an adequate bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Pay attention to Flogmall, pay attention to the Cultural places .... very clear projects, with purpose, with meaning, with practical work. The first bounty campaign lasted until June, so you can collect enough cream from them. Secondly, I did not take part, as I already have a lot of research on the projects.
Activity: 4
It so many bounty campaigns now and  it too hard to select the best one
Activity: 266
if you wanna recognize a good bounty, you should check with the bounty manager. go to bounty manager with good trust and who did best at the distribution of the token in every campaign. and don't forget to check the bounty either. the web, whitepaper, roadmap etc. pick a bounty you think has potential
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I Participated in many bounties but always i was worried about the ICO future. Now i got a platform that enabled me to trust without searching about the ICO. You may Join it by visiting my bitcointalk profile
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The best way to solve your problem is to start a self-analysis of the market.
Go to the site bountylord.com and go down the list.
Take the analysis seriously, see the goal of the project, analyze the team, analyze the news background. What to explain depends on it, whether you will receive coins for months of painstaking work. Imagine after three to four months of campaigning if you do not get anything that you will experience.
Activity: 224
Now the market has fallen, so many projects that aren't scammers can't collect the right amount. It's difficult to unequivocally recommend a specific project.

I can recommend these projects, but I can't be sure of their quality by 100%:

Bob's Repair
Signals
RepuX
The Abyss

OAX - Token Sale closed, but bounty campaign is still going. The coin is already traded on exchanges. This is a good company that pays regularly.
Maybe you did not know, but Repux ended the bounty campaign. But by the way, there are other campaigns from the Amazix team that are still going on - these are Giftcoin and PumaPay
Activity: 297
There are many good ICOs out there its will just depend on your preference, if you are interested in the cargo industry there is SKYFchain that offers cargo drones that is integrated with the blockchain technology. If you are interested in the gaming industry there is The Abyss Platform that offers prizes for every achievement that you make in the game bot to mention a very good protection for developers. And for me who is aspiring to be a photograper there is photochain that provides a very good selling platform for stock photography. I always look in the projects goals and the team if they are sincere in delivering the project, I also look for reviews and follow them thru theire social media. It is not always the priceof their altcoins members should also try to see what the ICO could offer in their target industry.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
In my opinion you should try to find bounty campaigns with big money pool. Otherwise its useless.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
At the moment, finding a good bounty company is extremely difficult, because even very worthy projects can not raise funds, the market is crypto-currency and it affects everyone. And in connection with the toughening of the policy of facebook and twitter in relation to the advertising of projects related to crypto currency, to conduct simultaneously a lot of bounty is not only not profitable but also extremely dangerous.
Activity: 70
Oh that's the best question) Personally, I really like Saifu, Pecunio, Photochain, TheAbyss. These are my main favorites
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
You should decide by yourself which bounty campaign is good. Just look at the project, do some researches and you will understand is it worth to join their bounty or not. Have a look at: idea, team, soft/hardcaps and manager who leads the campaign. That will be enough to decide. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 587
Try all if you have fb,Twitter.
it is differ to its ico and roadmaps... all others features in now I like cryptonia bounty campaign. I would like to joining signature campaign after finish kryl.io signature campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Nobody will disclose really good bounty in order to avoid competency and decrease of reward. I tell this kind of info only in limited chats where we share some worthy information
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
Hi, thats one of the concern of everybody who are engage into bounty campaign, but i guess on the bounty section you can find it here a good ones, but i cannot suggest due to some reasons, we cannot predict actually the best ico or token, because scammers are hiding at their best costume. Maybe you can do personal study at all bounties there, so that you can learn also their tactics. Yes, not all are good, but still you can find the best ones.

Have a great day
Pages:
Jump to: