Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 13. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
at this time, I think Bounty is a good campaign is BitEsprit, this project has a good future. This Bounty Campaign is held by Arteezy who is the best Bounty Manager, he gives chat service directly and always fair in payment, you should try it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
Now is a lot of bounty companies, when choosing a hard stop at a single. See entire threads where people post what companies are now which the bounty manager. There you just pick up a good company.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
which one is good?
hmm i know some good bounty manager like sylon, yahoo and many other
so when they manage campaign i can say the campaign is good enough
I also join the generosity campaign, including those that are managed by good managers. Among them I also like Silon, which clearly and in a timely manner conducts calculations of the steaks in the table and keeps correspondence on the problems of the campaign. As for the good ICO campaigns, yesterday I looked at the new ICO campaigns, so far they did not like me and I did not choose anything. I thought here on the last pages of this thread will share specific good ICO projects, however in the reports only general information is said. Well everyone spoke about the DFINITI campaign, but I did not find it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Seriously? THis thread is from December, last year. But i'm total agree about OAX and Signals. Onestly nobody will give universal recipe of good bounty. Time will show. Main OAX plus in that situation is that it's already listed, so you can watch the dynamics.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
Now the market has fallen, so many projects that aren't scammers can't collect the right amount. It's difficult to unequivocally recommend a specific project.

I can recommend these projects, but I can't be sure of their quality by 100%:

Bob's Repair
Signals
RepuX
The Abyss

OAX - Token Sale closed, but bounty campaign is still going. The coin is already traded on exchanges. This is a good company that pays regularly.
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
which one is good?
hmm i know some good bounty manager like sylon, yahoo and many other
so when they manage campaign i can say the campaign is good enough
Merit: 250
we must be smart in choosing a campaign not all campaigns are smooth with us hope but it is difficult to guess, we must find out information about the project so that our work is not useless.
Activity: 552
Everyone have his persoanl conditions to considering some bounty campaign as the best one.
I persoanlly study firstly the project carefully, if it seems attractive and it have  experienced team behind it, then I join , otherwise I keep away because there are so many scam ICO projects nowadays.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
In recent times, really standing bounty campaigns have become very few. I can advise you the bounties in which I participate, here are some of them: DIWtoken, KRIL, FLOGmail.
I also participate in these companies, but there will not be large payments, a lot of participants and small fees for ICO
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yea, we are having a huge surge of ICOs and bounties running.It may be difficult to choose the good ones.Take a look at MOVITOKEN,they are offering 5m in tokens for their bounty.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bounty-movitoken-5000000-bounty-rewardpowered-by-ethereum-3279418. A new bounty thread will be available by Monday.Sound great to me
Activity: 364
In recent times, really standing bounty campaigns have become very few. I can advise you the bounties in which I participate, here are some of them: DIWtoken, KRIL, FLOGmail.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
There are a lot of rewards now, many of them are not paid. So choosing a week's payment is pretty good. It depends on whether the team members are reliable. Examine the power of technology. Rewards are also technical.
Activity: 252
even if you study each company in detail, all those who do not pay will come across exactly. you can find chats in a telegram where friends share their companies. Personally, I take the company in this chat
Activity: 28
you won't get good replies here because they all want to keep their picks a secret

Go Green!
Activity: 567
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
heloo ..
nowadays there are so many campaigns. this opportunity bounty hunter berapresiasi here.maksaksankan duty well, with maximum performance. and I think will get the maximum rewards too. and certainly must be the spirit ..
do not forget to see my signature, hope to join .. lood luck
Activity: 700
Merit: 17

Many professionals said that the best company is the one that has created no more than 50 million coins.
This coins easy up 10x-100x
Activity: 574
You can try all of this campaigns. In my opinion nowadays best campaigns it is not scam campaigns.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
You just have to see the clarity of the ico. Check if a project has a good website, whitepaper, roadmap, and dev? If one of them does not exist should be considered first. I suggest you join robotina, the deal coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
try using https://bountyhive.io ... it's a bounty services aggregator. quite a few compaigns u can join regardless of ur rank. reporting is not needed, i.e., fuss-free. as a minimal effort thingy, for e.g., u can join some of the telegram campaigns and say a few words abt the project. the effort expensed is usually no diff from signing up for airdrops, but u'll likely get more in value terms.
Pages:
Jump to: