Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 108. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:39:16 AM
I think the good coin for the future is CHSB coin.
I ,myself invested in CHSB...I was fresh and a newbie...will never invest in ICO's ever again..the price usually fall lower after the first dump!!! I would have alot more coin with what I invested initially!
as for coins with good future..NEO/ICON/ETP/NANO my top 4
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 26, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
BETR coin is an excellent altcoin to be a long-term investment, because I believe BETR coin will increase its price in the future.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 07:00:48 AM
I think the good coin for the future is CHSB coin.
Activity: 123
February 26, 2018, 06:54:45 AM
I think the best future for the Gram coin of Pavel Durov. All his projects have been a huge success.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
February 26, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

Well, generally you have to look some coins which are different than any coin.
It's unique and has a great technology. It can solve a big problem in the crypto community.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
I think only bitcoin is a coin have a good future because it is a rising star of all coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 12:50:16 AM
anybody know about that?
the future is taken with time, where every time developers and teams could be tempted by the millions of dollars he holds.
when a team is faced with the option of continuing the project with all the money and energy, or leaving the project with millions of dollars, it is a tough choice
Activity: 1
February 26, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
Hi

Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 25, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
Many coins particularly the altcoins have the potential to become the future of the cryptocurrencies because they had better features than bitcoin. They are cheaper alternatives because of their transaction speed and lower fees. Those high potential coins have also advanced technology like a 3 second transaction speed. Some of the coins that has a good future are Ethereum, Litecoin, IOTA, Cardano, ARK and Steem
Activity: 37
February 25, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
I think Bitcoin still dominates! A bright future ahead with Bitcoin is possible!
Activity: 107
February 25, 2018, 11:19:05 PM
among the many coins, I probably would choose ripple and litecoin to make the start of a good investment at this time and will also generate a lot of profit for the future later.
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 25, 2018, 10:35:49 PM
You better build your own smart contract blockchain network which Genesis project can provide, so you can make profit from other businesses that runs on your smart contract network. Obviously from the coins price appreciation

This is open source project running on at github that gives you baseline code and platform to generate your own smart contract network, this tools will give newcomer and expert alike easy way to create more powerful and sophisticated smart contract network that probably will surpassed even ethereum

Right now they are giving away their coins which is GEN and if you give a referrer github username you received another 10GEN, they reduce the GEN amount given everyday, right now it is 143, if you want to register please visit this page. You need 1+ year github account to join in.

Genesis here

you can use my github username as referrer [advertiva] to receive another 10GEN
Activity: 217
February 25, 2018, 10:13:00 PM
The Bitcoin ,Ethereum and the other Alt-coins are better for investments because these are all crypt o currencies has its value in the market The Alt coins are all inter linked so the investor can transact through exchanges. The bitcoin and ethereum are the first and second crypt o currencies introduced in the the market so it become more popular followed by the other Alt coins are in the market through ICO's.The above currencies have bright future in the coming era .In future  there is possibilities that the crypt o currency will be the transaction media for the business community through out the world.
Activity: 66
February 25, 2018, 09:48:40 PM
recently stumbled upon a VLB project... read the whitepeper and it seemed to me very promising. Their blockchain platform is developed by QBT team (Qiwi blockchain technologies). This exact team was responsible for developing Masterchain.
https://vlb.io/ - their site.. Look it and make conclusions
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 09:23:45 PM
There are many crypto-currency is available for us and also their have a good future. In my point of view,I just focus some coin or token whose have a good future such that Litecoin,Neo,Btc,waves,Gaze coin,Eth and so on.Really, those coin have a good future.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
February 25, 2018, 09:16:54 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
If I will pick coins with the brightest future then I choose  btc and eth. Their good performance is undeniable. We could always see their solid foundation due to crisis taken by this top two coins but still get to comeback. It is expected that this two coins still be the one who will dominate the crypt market in the future.
Activity: 8
February 25, 2018, 08:46:52 PM
The top ten all have a future. But if you want to make high gains for potentially low investment, ICO's seem to be the best way to go. I am investing in some that target a few areas like education (bitdegree), manufacturing, healthcare, video games (enjincoin), and I also started to look into if any were tackling video content like YouTube, and i stumbled upon what I think will possibly be the YouTube 2.0 running on the block chain called  https://view.ly/.

I figure any crypto that is going out of it's way to get real users, industries, fans, and is solving an actual problem of an existing proven industry is a solid one to go with, and video content on the internet is hue and won't be going anywhere, so to me this seems like a rather future proof industry. I was encouraged by their road map https://medium.com/view-ly/viewly-roadmap-released-b1a6efefeb1d and definitely reccomend checking them out.
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
I think that as many people expect and forecast, this year can be the year of Ripple. It has a big potential and can have strong growth in 2018.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
February 25, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
I hold ETH. I see in this a promising future

Yes, eth is a good choice. Should give a good profit this year. Besides, I think the neo, ltc, and iota are worth of interest.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 04:52:12 PM
I think for myself that there are a few coins that have every chance of that in the future to bring a good profit - Stratis, AION. Well, personally, I'm betting on these coins, because they are now relatively inexpensive.
Jump to: