Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 109. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
I think in the initial staking that may be the case. Where only people with very large amounts can stake while it is ironed out. But long term I would be very suprised if you needed more than 2000 OMG to stake individually. But no official staking numbers have been released yet so time will tell
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
A lot of coins can fail, but IMO, I think ETH and BURST has a future in the market to stay alive probably forever. Smiley

Yes. Ethereum is one of the most promising coin for this year. A lot of people believe in his price achieve 2000 dollars until the end of this year, i too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:16:06 PM
My best option on which coin had a good future  is BITCOIN.Nowadays the popularity of of bitcoin is increasing even if the price of it is volatile many people are engage in using it.Coins have their own different characteristic that will make it popular but for me bitcoin  has a lot of good features  that you will not  dissapoint while using it.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
Have you consulted NEO and XVG yet? Those are good coin. But they have to pay for the investment. If Free I trust MTC, they are sharing opportunities for me and you.
It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself.They are giving away free to the user during ico, believe me and verify at https://marineco.in/ico . Take a look, I believe it does not disappoint you.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
February 25, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
not much , i guess 1-100 coin in CMC will be have a good future sometimes.
but really believe in bitcoin,xrp,eth,ltc and bch.
i still hold for long term on this coin , maybe will have more profit in future.
just be yourself , buy coin if u trying to support them and hold for short/long term , and take profit bro.
Activity: 11
February 25, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
I believe that, as the governments increase regulations on coins, the coins that will succeed will be the anonymous coins such as Deep Onion, NAV, Spectre, Zero and Evil. I am not sure how long bitcoin will reign as the king of coins but I highly doubt that it will be forever. And that is the beauty of this blockchain technology is that there will always be "up-and-coming" killer cryptos that will show promise.

My top bet at the current is DEEP ONION. I think that it will be a $500 to $1000 coin in the next year or two.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
Marinecoin is just another shitcoint. This newbies just spam here about it. Remember to have some BTC and ETH in any case. Also good one to have is some blockchain alts like NEO ADA ICON and so on.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
I believe that now good projects are Waves and INS.
For example: INS is developing a platform to enable direct interaction between brands and people in the consumer sector.
I think this is very promising.
Activity: 126
February 25, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
oh.. i choose PIVX kk
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
I think Universa is really revolutionary project
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
In fact, you can not predict the behavior of the currency in the market. Popularity is a matter of time. Maybe in 3 years people will refuse from crypto currency or the state will forbid them. But to use the current moment and make money on this is necessary.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
Many banks have concluded contracts with the Ripple crypto currency. I think this will give a big boost to the development and popularity of this crypto currency. Therefore, I think that this crypto currency has many chances to take the first places in the market.
But according to the principle of using Ripple cryptocurrency in the banking sector, several analogues are being developed and offered now. Who will win in this competition is unknown.
The winner is the one who can conclude more contracts and agreements with banks. It's simple logic, simple competition. I think Ripple will be at the top of the pedestal for a while, but not for long.
Activity: 426
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
February 25, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
Many banks have concluded contracts with the Ripple crypto currency. I think this will give a big boost to the development and popularity of this crypto currency. Therefore, I think that this crypto currency has many chances to take the first places in the market.
But according to the principle of using Ripple cryptocurrency in the banking sector, several analogues are being developed and offered now. Who will win in this competition is unknown.
Activity: 378
February 25, 2018, 09:56:16 AM
Activity: 322
February 25, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
Well, depending on what you mean by the word "future". For example, I believe in 2018 bitcoin and etherium will be just as popular. But in 2019 it's harder to predict. We are talking about what period of time?
I do not understand why you do not consider other currencies. They are now many kinds and they are gaining popularity. Also, if you want to make good money for them, then it's better to start with those that are not very popular. It will be beneficial for you.
Why not? They are popular, their price grows, they are in demand. Miners are interested in their mining. I think that this is the best characteristic for choosing a crypto currency for future prospects. You can have your opinion, but why do I need it?
Miners are interested in any currencies that bring them income. Not only in these currencies. Pay them and mining they will be your currency, if you are allowed by this system.
I agree with you. The more they are paid, the more they will work for you and your currency.
But I still believe that bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular now and in the future will be the same. Without bitcoin, there can not be a crypto currency market. Basically. I think this factor is important.
February 25, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
Well, depending on what you mean by the word "future". For example, I believe in 2018 bitcoin and etherium will be just as popular. But in 2019 it's harder to predict. We are talking about what period of time?
I do not understand why you do not consider other currencies. They are now many kinds and they are gaining popularity. Also, if you want to make good money for them, then it's better to start with those that are not very popular. It will be beneficial for you.
Why not? They are popular, their price grows, they are in demand. Miners are interested in their mining. I think that this is the best characteristic for choosing a crypto currency for future prospects. You can have your opinion, but why do I need it?
Miners are interested in any currencies that bring them income. Not only in these currencies. Pay them and mining they will be your currency, if you are allowed by this system.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
Activity: 378
February 25, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
February 25, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
I think that the most popular in the coming year will be the ethereum. He has good growth and popularity is increasing. I think we better choose this cryptocurrency for investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I think Enlte platform coin from https://web.Enlte.com will have a great future because there is a utility function for it. The company has develop an app which is downloaded in an android phone. With that kind of a utility attached to the project  I believe it will do well.
Jump to: