Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 107. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 11:57:31 PM
I believe in ICON, which have a great roadmap, starting from March. Waiting for $100 price. Now price is so cheap.

Yes, I also think that ICON will be growing. Meanwhile, I am staying the great supporter of such platforms as Cardano, NEO and Ethereum. I suppose all these coins will start gaining in spring
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 10:41:04 PM
The coin who have good future I think coin from games, bidding and exchange project. Because in my experience they coin always raising up the value in the future so I always looking for that kind of project to join for the bounty
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 09:47:07 PM
Economy stratis I think have been promising, this coin has been a long time did not rise, and the development of the currency has continued, there are a lot of fans, if the good market comes, should go up a lot of the coins.

Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
I'm believing that mobilink-coin have a good future ? why ? try to visit their site and read their platform / whitepapers / watch their representation. Mobilink-coin produce a sim that you don't need to pay bills for mobile texting / calling and data usage. Also you can earn mobilink-coins by click the ads upon the application pop up. It saves a lot money right ? Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
February 26, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
There is a coin that is very under the radar but the ICO sold quickly and the project is a very interesting one. The coin is called SETH and the ICO is Sether. It should be listed soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
February 26, 2018, 06:11:22 PM
TE-Foods has a bright future with existing product and growing.  Not a vaporware product like others.

Forbes - "Before food even reaches restaurant plates or grocery shelves, blockchain technology could prevent the spread of contamination of diseases like E. coli."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrymyler/2018/02/16/farm-to-table-how-blockchain-tech-will-change-the-way-you-eat/#b6f515d2c454

TE-Foods - Real product, with real revenue, with partnerships with big players like AEON, Auchan, and many others.
In talks with United Nations and European Parliment which shows they have a very good reputation already.
https://medium.com/@cryptodiligence/te-food-review-part-1-f202073c969

1500% growth in 14 months
https://twitter.com/TE_FOOD/status/963900457272905728

Supply chain comparison chart
https://twitter.com/hmcapital/status/963924736102293505

Video of how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qot-VCUgpng
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
Ripple for me has a good future because most of the banks has accepted its technology and therefore value will rise in the future.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 11:46:22 AM
From the current value of the market the ETH is the second ranked where ETH is the most flexible to the most of the ICOs. There's a big chance ETH will reach 10k dollars in 2018 If the issues on the ICOs scammers will be stop and will continue to grow and productive. GifCoin ICO which is ETH based project, there's a lot of opportunity you can do here. Allowing you participate in any existing moneymaking business and gives an 80% of Vitalbet's annual profit.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
Normally the coin who had lack of interest more likely to dumped and eventually those coins will not survive and have not good future so maybe the coin who will survive in the future is the coin who makes people more interest to trade with huge volume support for each days will survive but regarding which coin it is i think very difficult to know but major altcoin such as XRP, XLM, ETH or maybe LTC had potential to survive Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 26, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
I think many coins has a good future. It is just depends on you how you pick your coins. Just look for a coin that has a potential when it comes to to the platform and concept on it. Always read an article about that coin, and you will know if the coins will have a great future. It is easy to recognize if the coin will be successful or not. Many coin is increasing but always be careful to the coin that you will invest with. Always do research about it. But for me, I have coin are in my list like, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin.
Activity: 89
February 26, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
I think ada,drgn,upfring and dent have good future beside eth,btc Smiley
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 26, 2018, 09:44:50 AM
I call "good future" when there is a solid tech/idea behind the project and most importantly there is an ongoing implementation in the process.

This latter means, putting a decision or plan into effect.
Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
I think Bankera is a good coin and have a great future, because I saw bankera is supported by etherdelta or etherdelta is supported by bankera. Make some research to bankera coin and surely you will invest in bankera coin and read their platforms.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
I think Monero has a great future due to the implementation of a good PoW which ensures a level playing field for all. Waves has a great project backed by serious investors in Gazprombank and Deloitte when such institutions believe in your project its an indicator of how good they are.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
What do you think ?

Well, generally you have to look some coins which are different than any coin.
It's unique and has a great technology. It can solve a big problem in the crypto community.

making some research for then you are may able to see and know for what are some of the best thing that you cab have for it we all know that this is may hard for but you have to take that for you to able make some earning too and not just be waste your time on it.
Activity: 364
February 26, 2018, 08:01:37 AM
All the coins in coinmarketcap have the future,
Mostly there is no such increase in prices,
With new releases of altcoins or tokens I think it will take a few more years to see what it will change in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
I believe in ICON, which have a great roadmap.
Invest already some money there and willinvest more. Now this coin is so cheap
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
What do you think ?
90% of all coins will fail.  Some people say this percentage is even higher - up to 98%.
I try to concentrate on long term coins and looking for long term projects with solid teams.
Best coins but with low risk/reward are neo and etherium.
High risk/reward are dadi  and fusion considering current entry points.
Very high risk / very hi GB reward - look at dala (Wala)token (only on ED listed). Very good team,  great advisors,  they are working on delivering product. But there is too much uncertainty. It's current price is much below the ico.
Activity: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:47:53 AM
I love XRP, ETH, they are as bluechip  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
February 26, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
Any coin that will increase in value is a good coin.
I have trust in the one I bought this month - LYM (form Lympo ICO).
Jump to: