Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest? - page 2. (Read 15822 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 11, 2018, 05:36:59 AM
There are a lot of fast blockchains. Syscoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Waves and many others. I am waiting for the developers of ethereum to implement casper technology. This will make ethereum very fast.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 11, 2018, 05:29:38 AM
lots of fast coins, they have their own advantages from safe and invisible and fast transactions. but I like dogecoin now because besides fast doge it has a cheap enough cost to send a little money and this is amazing
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 04:43:18 AM
In 2018, the emergence of EOS is, in my opinion, the most promising event in crypto. EOS is one of the fastest crypto-conversions. Unlike Ethereum, it is not currently popular. This is a temporary condition. He is fast and pushy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:23:44 PM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley

Now there are a lot of projects that aim to set the speed of operations. Some of them, who have a good team, grow strongly in price after entering the stock exchange. Here is one example - QuarkChain
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
Considering the current situation is happening i think perhaps the ripple is creating the fastest and most stable growth. The percentage of growth of the ripple is huge and worth waiting in the coming time.
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
November 10, 2018, 01:57:30 PM
Ethereum might be the fastest cryptocurrency right now. Bitcoin air will become the fastest cryptocurrency after sometime later it is under development right now. So we have to wait for until their they complete their development.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 06, 2018, 03:26:21 PM
It's all so subjective. Many networks say that they have the fastest transactions, but because of the weak load, they can not prove it.

Exactly. Any cryptocurrency can be fast if it doesn't have high network load. Depending on the number of people using it for daily transactions, the speed can either increase or decrease, as well as, costs. Bitcoin could've been fast like old times if there wasn't any high network load at all. However, due to the increased adoption of Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency for the mainstream world, speeds have declined, and fees have risen, causing the need for the pioneer cryptocurrency to scale ASAP.

The same thing could happen with other cryptocurrencies since their speed and cost are determined with the current network load. While it's true that there are some consensus algorithms which are much efficient than others, they could become as slow as PoW if they gain high load. These are the facts, however many cryptocurrency projects are simply claiming to be the fastest, to bring a lot of hype from investors and ordinary people.

They would need to prove their speed by performing a series of tests, which anyone could audit. Speaking of this, Credits aims to be one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence. Compared with many overhyped cryptocurrencies, Credits has taken the opportunity to prove its claimed speed and security by performing an audit by a well-known company. This shows, that Credits is truly a cryptocurrency that could handle large TPS while delivering low fees and unparalleled security.

Other cryptocurrencies which are fast but haven't been put to the test are: Electroneum (Instant Transactions), and Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC). The last one uses a DPoS consensus algorithm, and it's quite fast compared with most cryptocurrencies out there on the market. However, its network load is low, which means that it's not as widely adopted and used as other popular cryptocurrencies we know and love today.

Nevertheless, time will tell us which cryptocurrency would stand the test of time, to deliver the fastest speeds and lowest costs, while retaining security and decentralization, which is most important. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:13:32 AM
I have heard about high speed transactions on Credits (CS) blockchain but as i know it's only testnet now with few nodes and real result may differ from tests.
Activity: 1344
November 04, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
I will tell you that it is impossible to say specifically which blockchain periodically releases updates that speed up the speed of processing transactions of a particular network.
Activity: 176
November 04, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
I think Ripple XRP is the fastest cryptocurrency in the market because it was designed for lightning speed and reliability.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 04, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
That is the one of the important question in blockchain space. Too many people try to develope fastest blockchain. But always they can test that without too much load. I know last 9 10 months all of the blockchain icos trying to reach the biggest tps speed. But i think that is not the most important thing in blockchain. I am not sure now but i searched mastercards or visas speed. We dont need to reach 1m tps for now. It can be good but  most important things is realworld usecases.
Activity: 157
November 04, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
As far as I know VISA allows up to 1500 transactions per second, XRP allows up to 1000, BCH around 3500. But I heard about Traxion project, this coin is not on the market yet, but they have tested their blockchain and it allows up to 100.000 TPS.
Well, VISA is not a cryptocurrency, BUT a company of plastic cards. Soon Ethereum will compete in terms of transaction speed. New platform coming soon
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 08:27:23 AM
As far as I know VISA allows up to 1500 transactions per second, XRP allows up to 1000, BCH around 3500. But I heard about Traxion project, this coin is not on the market yet, but they have tested their blockchain and it allows up to 100.000 TPS.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 08:11:35 AM
It's all so subjective. Many networks say that they have the fastest transactions, but because of the weak load, they can not prove it.
Activity: 157
November 03, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
I do not have exact information, but I can say that in my opinion the fastest coin is bitcoin cash. I've heard a lot about it, read a lot. So I have such opinion
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
There are several projects that are trying to reach the maximum possible speed. This is Seele and Ethereum. Who will succeed faster, remains a question.
Activity: 840
November 02, 2018, 09:03:33 PM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley

I am always convert my bitcoin to ethereum and i think ethereum is good coin with faster confirmation. I am using ethereum because never try another coin and so far, i am very satisfy using ethereum for transfer
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 02, 2018, 08:18:40 PM
about cryptocurency is fastes transaction and confirmation
i think is the best dogecoin , and dogecoin is very low fee sending too, so is enjoy use dogecoin
Agree, actually I rarely do bitcoin transactions because of the long confirmation problem and the high cost fee, for transactions I rely on doge because confirmation is very fast just a few minutes, and the fee per transaction is very cheap only a few doge, I recommend doge for you
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley

Dash has InstantSend, which is about 2 seconds and gives you 4 confirmations on a transaction.
It also has that transaction locked to prevent double-spending.

The cryptocurrencies have their difference in the transaction speed. Maybe as you said Dash has a fast speed, it is because there is a lot of miners who supports dash, through that, the confirmation is also fast enough to enable the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 02, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
You have correctly listed, such as Litecoin, Dogecoin definitely faster than bitcoin, about Ethereum we can say that it is necessary, but it has decent competitors, which in their parameters are much better, but they have not yet caught up with Ethereum.

The coins I've mentioned previously, are among the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence. However, that could change, as the network load increases according to the number of users on the same. As far as I know, only 2 consensus algorithms seem to be the most scalable which are DPoS and DAG. Cryptocurrencies which make use of said algorithms can provide near-instant transactions and low costs. Some are even fee-less like EOS, NANO, and IOTA. This means that the future belongs to the next-generation of cryptocurrencies which are the fastest possible for worldwide transactions.

As such, the list of cryptocurrencies which are the fastest ones, is growing every day. Such list includes: EOS, IOTA, NANO, Constellation, IOST, Zilliqa, Ark, Bitshares, Lisk, Ripple, Stellar, DASH (Instant transactions), and even ByteBall. However, there could be more than that as new cryptocurrencies explore different technologies and features along the way. Therefore, I believe that those are the fastest cryptocurrencies in the meantime. Just my opinion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: