Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest? - page 3. (Read 15822 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 02, 2018, 06:17:35 PM
I have heard about the fabulous speed of Dash, but personally I have not tested how fast transactions go there, and I have little trust in any aggregators.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 02, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
some people talk about Blockchain 4.0 and Quarkchain. there is something in it, because this coin is constantly growing even during this flat period.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 05:22:13 AM
I don't know for sure which one is the fastest but I have NEXTY coin and it's so fastest, it happened at an instant and i was really wowed by the instant transfer from my wallet to the exchange where i was trading the code.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
Those famous are the only we can see just like you mention but I think in future there will be new to rise and surpass those famous projects now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 02, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
I don’t know what about other coins, but Etherium as I work with causes only good emotions. Always transactions pass as quickly and clearly.
Therefore, in terms of speed, it is for me number 1.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 07:12:27 PM
There are lots of coin that are very fast....... I do make use of ''STEEM'', it has a 2 second block time not only that it also has zero transaction fees. Have also tried ''Dogecoin'' once it really fast it been the faster have ever use.
Activity: 490
November 01, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
You have correctly listed, such as Litecoin, Dogecoin definitely faster than bitcoin, about Ethereum we can say that it is necessary, but it has decent competitors, which in their parameters are much better, but they have not yet caught up with Ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
November 01, 2018, 12:59:36 AM
When you are talking about the fastest I'd go with litebtc anyday ,followed by dogecoin ,3seconds of lightening speed lbtc got it but dogecoin wins in transaction fee area
Activity: 479
November 01, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
Cryptocurrency is a very good medium. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Power ledger are great for investments. These are the fastest currencies.

It would be easier if you provided TPS and confirmation times.
Cryptocurrency are very capable of making us rich became so quickly. because of the trading and investing in Cryptocurrency became a Center for generating profits much faster. so being so good and profits thrive. making Cryptocurrency a very capable for reliable future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 01, 2018, 12:35:59 AM
Yes, bitcoin transaction many times and everything is going very slowly there. With the improvement of its blockchain can all change as well as for the transaction, it is not suitable. Yes, such Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum can be said faster and work very well. Once I made a transfer of the zilliqa coin and it very quickly reached what I did not expect at the beginning. And the blockchain network commission has a huge role the higher the faster the transaction.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 12:19:36 AM
Coindelite is one of the fastest real time cryptocurrency news website which you can follow. You can check out news, Press Releases regarding Blockchain & Crypto World. There is also an Events Section in which you can find all the Blockchain 8 Crypto related events that are happening all around the world.

Check it :-https://coindelite.com/

Activity: 212
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 04:16:06 PM
Pchain(PAI) is going to be the fastest crypto-currency with its own ecosystem and a lot of great technologies on board. They already have demonstrated a bit more than 120k transactions per second in test-network and improving it further.

You can produce whatever results you want during testnet, it's another kettle is fish achieving this during mainnet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
In my opinion, one of the most interesting and fast cryptocurrency is Ripple. Ripple is popular for its transaction speed. This ripple is used by most people because of its superiority in ultra-fast transactions. Ripple maintains transaction speed to maintain its stability. Ripple use the largest participants in the crypto market who have the need to quickly exchange large sums of money when buying and selling.
Activity: 325
October 30, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
There will be no money faster than Bitcoin for short or long term investment. It gives us huge profits so you should invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
October 30, 2018, 11:58:07 AM
If you pay attention to what is on the market today, then I think that the fastest today can be considered Nano, although I guess I could be wrong and many will say that this is EOS, everything can be, but I said my point of view.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 30, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
Ripple really remains a confident leader in performance and speed of transactions. I believe that over time, its solutions will improve, so the cryptocurrency will develop steadily. Among other fast cryptocurrencies I can name litecoin and Ark.

Ripple is extremely fast probably because of the way it's designed. Being centralized and not requiring miners for consensus, would allow it to become much more scalable than other popular blockchains. Transactions are near instant, and fees are incredibly low. For such reasons, I believe that Ripple might survive in the market, since it provides many benefits that are too hard to ignore for both banks and individuals alike. On the other hand, Ark is also extremely fast as transactions settle in the blockchain within just 8 seconds. Fees are very cheap, and compared with other cryptocurrencies, Ark provides a bridge to other blockchains with its "SmartBridge" feature.

Such feature is still in development, but considering how actively developed Ark is, it'll be a cryptocurrency that's too hard to ignore investing in it. As for Litecoin, it's extremely fast but not as actively developed as other cryptocurrencies. It's speed and low fees are probably because it's not heavily used like other popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, compared with most cryptocurrencies on the market, Litecoin is relatively stable in value.

Other cryptocurrencies that are quite fast are: Bitshares, IOTA, NEO, Lisk, Steem, Stellar, Cardano, EOS, Constellation, IOST, Zilliqa, Hashgraph, ByteBall, NANO, and many more. Often, cryptocurrencies which make use of a DAG or DPoS as consensus algorithms, are quite fast because they were designed to become scalable for the masses. Some of them are fee-less, which makes them extremely convenient for daily transactions.

Nevertheless, there may be many cryptocurrencies which are faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum, but only one shall be the fastest among them all which I believe it's NANO. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 210
October 30, 2018, 05:38:33 AM
I am absolutely sure that today Ripple remains the fastest cryptocurrency on the modern altcoins market due to the peculiarities of its algorithm. Of course, it assumes a high proportion of centralization; therefore, Ethereum is becoming another priority option for fast transactions.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 29, 2018, 06:55:25 PM
Ripple really remains a confident leader in performance and speed of transactions. I believe that over time, its solutions will improve, so the cryptocurrency will develop steadily. Among other fast cryptocurrencies I can name litecoin and Ark.
It's nothing if you try compared ripple with DAG platform that gives you instant transaction and zero fees. Ripple stlll charge a little fees dude. I thought that there are some platforms that they have announced if they have created the fastest protocol more than what has been doing by VISA.
Activity: 266
October 29, 2018, 06:51:39 PM
I think that btc is the best one and it will remain like this for the long period of time. i am sure that this will happen to you and you will be able to enjoy crypto much, however, we will see later
Activity: 238
October 29, 2018, 05:37:38 PM
No one is the fastest or slowest. It all depends on the amount of exchange. It depends on the workload or not the workload of the crypto exchange. Coins and their exchanges are slower due to extended exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: