Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 3. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
In my own perception, i think its better to invest in ethereum coin since it is affordable and you can buy many coins if you have enough capital, unlike bitcoin too expensive and its hard to buy many of it.
copper member
Activity: 104
Today I would invest in Ethereum. Its price has dropped too low, it is very popular, and the project has an incredible developer community. I have no doubt that Ethereum is waiting for good growth. And do not forget about the upcoming events associated with the project.

As compared to last week its almost 50-70% up. but still low price. everyone saying that Eth is good buy for short-mid investment. may be because of upcoming Forks. lets see what those fork can do in short term. otherwise for long term Eth and Btc both are safe bet.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Today I would invest in Ethereum. Its price has dropped too low, it is very popular, and the project has an incredible developer community. I have no doubt that Ethereum is waiting for good growth. And do not forget about the upcoming events associated with the project.
Activity: 446
How many people have many opinions? Better take and start exploring the information yourself. Then you cannot blame others for your mistakes.
Activity: 471
I believe that both cryptocurrencies are excellent for long-term investments. Indeed, during its existence, bitcoin and Ethereum have been confirmed. Therefore, I invest about 80% of my money in the purchase of these coins.
the two coins are really very good so you better choose to invest in both coins because your chances will be greater and the opportunity to make a profit is huge. both coins are the best choice for many people to invest long term because it is very profitable.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Btc and ETH, both have considerable strength, and the price is still quite high. But if you look at market movements, where prices always move following the movement of the price of bitcoin, then this indicates that bitcoin still greatly influences market prices and influences the occurrence of price movements against other joins including ETH. For that, for me, if I really have to invest with all the financial limitations that exist, then I should invest in BTC.
Activity: 420
I believe that both cryptocurrencies are excellent for long-term investments. Indeed, during its existence, bitcoin and Ethereum have been confirmed. Therefore, I invest about 80% of my money in the purchase of these coins.
Activity: 350
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

I now strongly recommend investing money in the purchase of BTC and Ethereum. You can also supplement your investment with the purchase of other reliable coins from among the top-20, which have a good potential for price increase. This includes paying attention to NEO, Waves, LTC or Ripple.
Activity: 560
I would at the moment invest only in ETH, since in early January they have a big update, and they have many good events planned for the whole year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
BTC and ETH are two very good coins to invest. But we should diversify our investments to avoid risks. I will invest 70% in BTC and 30% on ETH.

Well, at the moment I think it is better to stay out of the market , I think we'll fall and you can buy lower , but of course I just bought 70 to 30 , I think it is reasonable
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
BTC and ETH are two very good coins to invest. But we should diversify our investments to avoid risks. I will invest 70% in BTC and 30% on ETH.

I also wanted to get out of all the altcoins into a similar briefcase, but for a very long time I was drawing and now regret. But I am more inclined towards such a portfolio; 50% btc 30% eth 10% monero 10% small coins that have already fallen in price.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
You should buy some Bob's Repair. They are active in development and they are supporting buy back programs, to ensure that there would be a fair price and not a big dump. You should take a look at this coin and maybe give it a try.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

In normal times, I also distribute % between these coins, but now I want to invest more in Ethereum, it's too interesting to see what will happen to the price after the update, maybe a strong growth
Activity: 246
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think that your portfolio must have Bitcoin, but now you should not invest in cryptocurrencies, as the market will continue to fall after the new year. When it falls a half or two times, it will be better to invest in Ethereum, but also in Bitcoin if possible.

I agree with you. I also think that after the new year will be the fall of all the coins on the second floor. I expect Ethereum to drop to 50$, bitcoin to 2800$. I've heard some people think it could drop to 1,500$, but I think it's unrealistic.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
If you would like to choose only between these two projects - in the short/mid term I would bet on ethereum coz it was dumped hard and in January it will be a hardfork of Eth.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Recently, I was convinced that Ethereum or bitcoin is not the most profitable and safe investment. It is better to study new projects that will introduce new technologies to the world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think that your portfolio must have Bitcoin, but now you should not invest in cryptocurrencies, as the market will continue to fall after the new year. When it falls a half or two times, it will be better to invest in Ethereum, but also in Bitcoin if possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
 I trust Ethereum more than Bitcoin, at least volatility should last a long time. If all crypto universe collapsed then there is nothing to do I guess.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
Each investor should have both ethereum and bitcoin, because as for me, there is a necessity to have low and high risk assets in portfolio to stabilize it
Pages:
Jump to: