Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 4. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 6
If you are sure to invest in BTC or ETH, you must also be consistent to wait for them to get an increase in the value of the crypto market. For now, both BTC and ETH have a large enough opportunity to generate large profits. However, the time needed is indeed quite long, and until now there have been no positive signs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I would say ETH, because it has some value, projects are built upon it and many, if not almost every token is ERC20 standard out there. But on the other hand, BTC is used for payments and has a name to it. Both are viable, but I would suggest you to look out for some other ones like NEO.

I agree. Although there is no doubt that Bitcoin holds better value and so would yield better and bigger return; these days, that can be considered a double edged sword as it would mean that it would also be more difficult to invest with it due to the sheer value of the capital you need to put out. On the other hand, with Ethereum, it is actually a better choice since its value is lower, and thus, more affordable, but it still shows good movement that would give good returns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
both are good, you can buy bitcoin and ethereum. my advice if you don't have much money, ethereum can be a good choice. but if you don't have a problem with money, buying everything will be very profitable when the market recovers later.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
FOr now i would go to EThereum as they have the best reason to go up, we are on fancy about btc but ETH is doing it.
Add the HARDFORK also... this will be a good sign for the rise.
Well i will tell proudly that i am into ETH now and all of my holdings are into it!
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I am invested in both coins. And I think it was the right decision. The development continues and attract more and more investors. Next month Ethereum will have their constantinople update and BTC will continue the development of lightning network.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
It depends on each person to choose. Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins for investment, so in my opinion both are worthy of being chosen. If I might choose bitcoin, because I believe in 2019 the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and return to its highest price, so if used for this investment will be able to generate more profits. But if you have limited capital, it's better to try Ethereum, because now the price is in the range of $ 130 so this will be cheaper if bought, and Ethereum is a coin that has good development. Once again this depends on the choice of each person, I will personally choose Bitcoin because in my opinion it is more profitable and more certain.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

For me bitcoin and ethereum is the best nvest for a long terms, soo don't be late to buy both this coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
if you have a lot of money, why not both? but I still recommend ETH, because ETH is an altcoin. so the price is cheaper than BTC so you can get more coins and also profits
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
for now it is quite good to invest because prices are at their lowest and there is an upward movement at the end of this year, if starting investment from now on, the price may rise next year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Bitcoin for you as an investor in cryptocurrencies should be in the first place, and in the second place Ethereum, but now it is possible that it is worth investing in Ethereum and then in Bitcoin. I would split the investment in half.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I personally, for now, will definitely choose Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins are very important in future growth. So, it is very important to have Bitcoin and Ethereum. And at times like this, I think it's a good time to buy these two coins.
Activity: 728
For the long term, I prefer bitcoin compared to ethereum. But if for the short term I prefer ethereum. I am sure both are very suitable for future investments.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
For the security of investment assets, in my opinion, stay on investment in BTC. Because BTC is one of the hardest coins to match and surpass. Its growth can be seen from every time that continues to grow and shows good quality in generating profits, although it is difficult for the community to track or predict the time regarding the increase in crypto. ETH has a defense system that is strong enough so that its assessment will soon occur when crypto conditions are possible.
Activity: 336
I think for now it's very appropriate to invest in ethereum, because the market price has recovered in recent days, the price of eth is very low if you buy it, you will hold more and the risk of loss is very small if the eth price drops again.

The price of Ethereum to fall below is almost impossible. That is why he will either stand still or grow. If we take into account the fact that ETH 2.0 technology will be introduced soon, Ethereum will grow.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
It is indeed closely related to a matter of trust that owned a judgment against us coins. If we believe that BTC is safer and more investment, then if you feel quite the eth better then take decisions which you no doubt in it. Note You must have a reason and see the situation there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
for me the choice to invest in crypto currency is in accordance with the beliefs that we will do in starting to invest in crypto currency because it is the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

At the moment, I can say, ETH. We should put some time on investing on it. As Ethereum will soon going to be undergoing a hardfork to Ethereum Classic Vision in january 11, there will be a big opportunity that awaits holders of ETH, not ETC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Both of the coins are good for long term investment. Bitcoin is the most trusted and the most profitable coin in the cryptocurrency world. Other hand ethereum has huge potential as maximum ICO's using ethereum based ERC20 token technology for their projects.

both are indeed good coins, but the question is which is better between BTC and ETH?
If in my opinion at this time it's better to buy Ethereum if it's just an investment to get a profit because Ethereum has a very deep decline so you can buy it at cheap prices to get big profits in the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

I would advise Bitcoin. But not now, later, in Spring maybe. Now the best choice is US dollar for me)
Ethereum will be a good option after some huge BTC growth, when it will stop bursting and altcoins begin to grow.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
from all aspects of bitcoin it is still far superior to other coins, so bitcoin has always been the best choice and is perfect for long or short term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: