Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 13. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
I trade on the crypto exchange for a couple of years. over the years I used the services of many exchanges, at the moment the most favorite are bittrex, kucoin. Recently,  I trade on IDEX, it is a decentralized exchange, but surprisingly the volumes and the prices  are great and i don't have any problems with trading and withdrawls.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Most trusted exchanges i used are Bittrex and Binance. Most of small exchanges have many problems and some of the are scams (i just lost 1eth in an exchange named arousal).
Activity: 232
Well undoubtedly the exchange with the most volume is the one which is most trusted. But generally these secure exchanges don't support less trusted or new altcoins. That's part of the reason they are safe. But you can always keep side crypto trading at the unsafe exchanges as much as you can afford. But keep the bitcoin portion therefore the large part of investment safe in these exchenges. E.g. Coinbase etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
So far the exchanges that I've been trusted is bittrex, poloniex and binance because these exchanges has a big volume and the withdrawal is instant. These exchanges has many traders and whale traders also trade on these exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
I like Bitfinex, I was all ustravivaet, which coins, limits, etc.D. plus there is margin))

Further binance and bittrex.  For the year binance took a leading position in the market + there are a lot of coins.

Design and comfort I choose these exchanges, sometimes Idex because there you can buy interesting coins that just came out on the market)
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
my favorite at the moment and binance because it has so many tokens and a large volume of transactions but at the same time I also use livecoin, cryptopia and hitbtc
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I trust the bittrex exchange, binance. But still bittrex remains my favorite exchange. I like the interface and  bittrex has never failed me
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
bittrex, binance, poloniex. in my opinion there are the most stable for now. and there're no troubles to trade there. but you can choose any big exchange because the risks for lose everything are nearly the same
Binance is good because it has less transaction fee and you can add 2factor authentication where no one can access on your account accept you and make it safe. I mostly use hitbtc because there is where the token I been receive recently is listed. Both are safe for me but I prefer binance the most. Exchanger to be use is depend on the team where they are going to market their tokens.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

I am most impressed with Bitfinex and Binance. However, I can’t use Bitfinex anymore because they no longer allow US customers.

Binance seems to offer all of the major coins. Plus they take care of any token swaps for ICO tokens to main net tokens, which is a big deal. I’ll just leave my EOS tokens on Binance until after the swap.

They also pay out Gas for your NEO holdings, although I think it’s better just to move Neo to a hardware wallet where you can claim Gas also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
In trading, most of us here uses Binance and Bittrex because of the volume. Its platform is also easy to use, to understand as well as in navigation. It also offer lower fees compared to other trading sites. In terms of security measures, I haven't experienced any sort of attach or risky situations when I use these exchanges. Although, I also often use Forkdelta and Etherdelta (despite its issues and too many disadvantages) because they offer the largest list of ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 266
Both binance and bittrex are good exchanges. The depth of the transaction was huge, but huobi didn't suggest that huobi had a very bad trading experience.

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
Now we have a large number of trading platforms, and competition among them creates great advantages for us, generally I prefer platforms like Kucoin , okex , qryptos .
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Exmo
To call this stock exchange the best makes a large number of users, successfully use the purpose of this resource. The stock supports 10 languages, which allows you to use it with comfort. In addition, there are free crypt cousins, fiat exchange and bidding, lots of currency pairs and various input / output options. Especially many pleases the variation of the conclusion - only fiat currency 5 pieces. In addition, there are many variations of cryptographic output.
Activity: 378
bittrex, binance, poloniex. in my opinion there are the most stable for now. and there're no troubles to trade there. but you can choose any big exchange because the risks for lose everything are nearly the same
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
First i started my crypto trading in etherdelta. After i am trading in hitbtc, binance, idex, qryptos, frokdelta. Mostly i like binance. It has high trade volume with low fees and fast.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The thing is that the perfect exchange shouldn't be a trustworthy one but a trustless one, that is, an exchange that is not centralized! As CoinCrowd we are working at a DAICO protocol that allows for fair token sale and the protocol is completed with a decentralized exchange that decentralizes the most critical parts of the process, meaning the management of private keys and the settlement of assets. We believe the crypto world should strive for the maximum degree of decentralization possible and we are committed to that ideal! Check the project out https://coincrowd.me/ and join the Telegram group if you want to stay updated https://t.me/coincrowd
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
For Me the most trusted is Binance other exchanges are also good like poloniex, bittrex and cryptopia.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49

I believe market the Binance, OKEx, Upbit, Houbi, Bitfinex, more details can go to the link https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
on the site, you can see the market in all countries
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
None. I only use exchanges to trade and not to store my funds in it. Mainly, I use bittrex and coinexchange then after selling, I immediately transfer my funds to my own wallet. There have been countless attacks and infiltration in different exchanges that doesn't matter whether they are big or small. It is better to make sure that your funds is safely stored in your own stronghold wallet.
Activity: 224

I trade mainly on these three exchanges: Bittrex, Binance and KuCoin. I've been selling to Bittrex for quite some time, there were no problems. Binance and Kukoin like the fact that these exchanges have a large number of trading pairs and a large volume of daily trades.
Pages:
Jump to: