Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 12. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
i usually very scare about choosing exchanges to put my trust in because exchanges are just holding our money and because they are online wallets they can be hacked, but because of  new exchange, Binance is my favorite exchange, i choose to use online exchanges because i need to trade all the time, so if i want to hold a huge amount of money, i would rather use offline wallet instead.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
for me the most trusted would be binance and bittrex, this two exchanges are well known and no issues to be called of.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
i trust non of those centralized exchanges. All of them are risky for us. However we dont have any other choice. So i use binance because it has a good volume comparing with others.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Now gaining popularity decentralized exchanges. It gives most security.
If look to classic exchanges then i think binance
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
there are many great exchanges and prestige. I frequently use Bittrex and Binance as the primary exchange. But lately I have tried using KuCoin exchange and Huopi exchange which is also very good exchange
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Bitfinex is the best exchanges right now, since this is the most popular exchanges among all of bitcoin traders. Some big exchanges like poloniex or ccex are also good. Exchanges which has famous brand name is usually trusted by people.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
many of the exchanges we get easily and safely we do mainly in poloniex, bittrex, and hitbtc, for us the third is the largest and trusted forum that we use to benefit easily.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
I think for now a very reliable exchange place is safe and can generate profits that very much is bittrex and binance, there coin movement is very fast and has a very high volume so that many will benefit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Bithumb, OKEX, Binance and Kucoin are my favorite exchanges. These four have mobile app which is super convenient, fast, reliable and offers a high level security like 2FA. My favorite features about KUCOIN is that they have this signature word appears on your screen when logging in (the one you saved on the account) to avoid phishing sites. My withdrawal request is super fast and low transaction fee.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
At the time of trading, I usually trust only the most traded exchange floors in the world such as Binance. Any altcoins on the exchange are potential cryptos that we should consider investing in. So I usually only trust Binance if I want to find potential altcoins to invest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
for now, I am more trust to bittrex and binance.
for other exchange I quite believe, but if using a new exchange, you should deposit a small amount in advance to check whether the exchange is trustworthy or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I am very confident in Binance and now most of my transactions are done on Binance. I believe in Binance because it has very good support, easy to use interface, huge transaction volume and low transaction fees (using BNB to reduce fees by 50%). This is really a very good Exchange that crypto investors should use.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I mostly use gate.io exchange and i trust on this but as far as safety is concerned than coinbase and binance is quite good. You may have google authenticator as well in many exchanges though.
Activity: 350
for my own I prefer in Hitbtc exchange because it is quite easy to use as well as many good Altcoin there and quite crowded in such exchanges.
Activity: 336
Binance is my best exchange because they have biggest market volume and I do almost all of my trading on Binance and almost all the coin in my portfolio are listed on Binance,  bancor isn't bad either so I'll take it after Binance it has low marker volume though
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

Currently, my favorite exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.
I'm mostly trading on Binance because it has a good volume and some good coins which I like most.
Beside Binance and Kucoin, I am also doing some trade on Yobit because I've some good amount of shitcoins there holding for last 2 years. Just trying to free myself from those shitcoins.
Activity: 519
Merit: 16
I use a lot of different exchanges. Mostly trusted ones for me are; Bittrex and Poloniex. I like both of them. Also I use local exchanges from Turkey. I trust BTCTurk to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple with Turkish currency. 
Activity: 252
The future is your Genome
Of course i trust waves decantraliced exchange. I do not trust centralized exchange because i have not privatekey. İt is very riskly. Decantraliced exchange better than centralized exchange.
Activity: 118
All-encompassing blockchain trading platform
One of the biggest problems of current exchanges is the way they backend is setup and how they have complete control over your assets. It sets up an environment were one hack can steal a large amount of assets.

We recognize this and several other issues with current exchanges. This motivated our project, which is an all encompassing secure exchange platform. We are also working on integrating user owned hardware wallets into our exchange, so our users get complete control of their assets.

We will be running a PreSale and an ICO. But unlike other ICOs we actually have a foundation and will be trying to push development to release a beta of our platform before or during our ICO sale. 

To those interested, our Pre-sale which does offer excellent returns for early investors! You can also sing up now on our site to receive Free trading for a limited time on our platform once it is released.

You can check us out at:

https://bithemoth.com/index.php

and our ANN thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobounty-bithemoth-exchange-an-all-encompassing-exchange-platform-3311741
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
I mostly trusted Bittrex. One's - they even return my wrang created transaction. But I think that such like Binance also not bad.
Pages:
Jump to: