Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 15. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
For me most trusted exchange is Binance i like there interface and it is really great , it has big volume and will it rise with every day. They listed a lot of coins. So for me it is top exchange.
Also i like
Kucoin and IDEX
Idex list very quick all new coins.
Regards.
Activity: 476
I have many accounts at the different exchanges. If any coin which to me will be pleasant, bargains at the exchange where I have no account I will be registered at this exchange to buy a coin. Than more accounts you have at the different exchanges = more opportunities for successful investment.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I like Binance. It's fast and have high trade volume with low fees.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
I tend to go for exchanges with large volume like Houbi, Binance and Bittrex. They are trusted and are less likely to get hacked or scamming people because of the decent profit they make through their exchanges. I also trade on decentralised exchangee like IDEX or forkdelta which list almost all the tokens after ICO. Try to have accounts on various exchanges. This helps in arbitrage sometimes and not all the coins are listed on every exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
As long as my token is available at binance I will surely choose this exchange due to their reputation and it's easy to transacts.
Activity: 333
Bittrex is my choice. What I like from Bittrex is a system that is easy to understand and use. with the withdrawal of the service which is easy I think reasonable if many traders like to use Bittrex.
Is this a joke? how many people are getting frustrated to deal with bittrex exchange due to the regulation from US security and the users must fill all of the requirements or they will be lost their funds on there.

Man bunch of people were getting banned and they can't withdraw their money from there without any explanation. Binance has been taking the bittrex's past volume.

Yeah that's true they are many people here including me that frustrated on the service of bittrex,They are bunch of moron and not professional in their service,They will hostage your funds and you cannot make withdrawals from it.You need to go KYC from them and verified. Till now my account is not yet verified they are worst costumer service that i ever had.My document are all clear but they just disapprove.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I think binance is the most trusted exchange.There is more like bittrex kucoin huobi.But I love Binance.I never faced an issue with binance.Binance is very easy to use almost all coins are with great volume.there is almost no dead coin in the list.They have a really good consumer support and community support is good.no verify needed.That's all.I also thing kucoin is good but there is many dead coins means no trading volume.But if you want to go for long-term never go for an exchange cause exchanges got hacked so use official wallets.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
some exchange that many traders. is, Binance, Upbit, Huobi.
it is the top 3 exchange with the highest income according to calculations from bloomberg.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-05/crypto-exchanges-raking-in-billions-emerge-as-kings-of-coins
Activity: 518
When i started my crypto trading, I started in poloniex then bittrex and so on. But for my personal choice I prefer Binance and kucoin because of the interface and its very easy to use.
Activity: 168
i made investment and trading in BINANCE because it has easy user interface and i find it easy to understand the different function of their platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Recently, I like the KUCOIN exchange, which is safe and efficient. Of course, there are many activities, I like him, and OK. Not bad, too Grin
Activity: 260
I use mostly Binance, I think this is the most trustworthy excahnge from all, also bitrex comparing prices between them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
From time to time trust rating of crypto exchanges change periodically particularly when there are new exchanges on the rise like Binance. For many previous years i trust HitBTC until some issue arises then i switch to Bittrex and Polo but rising issues is the constant of every exchanges. For this year the most trusted is Binance but we can't determine its overall performance until such new issues arises and the trust rating depends on how well do they handle that issue.
Activity: 78
I like most BINANCE and Kucoin that I've been trusted these are fast, simply to use, very professional that's why I like these Exchanges. I also use IDEX and ForkDelta and EtherDelta. actually  ForkDelta &  EtherDelta is easy to me.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
Most of my trades happen in ForkDelta, EtherDelta, Binance and BitZ. Since I am not a day trader I used to trade to thoe said exchanges because as a bounty hunter I only depends on where my tokens will be get listed. Some traders I think they are using popular and bigger exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex for their own preferrences. Though some issues popped out just recently with ForkDelta and EtherDelta, I will still use them and I think devs has already fixed it for our convenience. That is why we only have to deposit tokens/coins we are going to trade. Avoid making exchanges as wallets to prevent any unwanted trouble.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
I've been using bittrex to store some altcoin and bitcoin. I see the volume of bittrex is bigger than my local exchange, so I like to do arbitrage to get some profit, and so far it works. And I have binance for altcoin (tokens) that do not exist in bittrex yet.
Activity: 154
Binance is the better exchange that I love.Also I'm using a lot kucoin
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Bittrex is my choice. What I like from Bittrex is a system that is easy to understand and use. with the withdrawal of the service which is easy I think reasonable if many traders like to use Bittrex.
Is this a joke? how many people are getting frustrated to deal with bittrex exchange due to the regulation from US security and the users must fill all of the requirements or they will be lost their funds on there.

Man bunch of people were getting banned and they can't withdraw their money from there without any explanation. Binance has been taking the bittrex's past volume.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: