Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 14. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 3
I trust Binance more when it comes to trusting any exchange. I have used it and have not had any issue whatsoever concerning it. Binance to me is my favourite.  Although, there are still quite of number of exchanges that i like and i have tested to be good. Some of them are Okex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bit-z and some host of others. There are some other exchanges i may not like to use, because new ones are just coming up these day.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
Am familiar with Binance and I mostly make use of it often because it's very fast and have fair enough transactions fee,
Also it's a popular exchange where every new project like to be listed.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
The exchange site I trust the most is Polo and Bittrex since both of them are trusted in the crypto community they're both good and strict exchange, however their traders are active. So if you want to sell your eth at highest price this site is good also they offer small withdrawal fee.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Binance is hands down the best.
It has the best volume and the cheapest fees (if you use bnb).
Also, they have shown that they have been very quick, fair, and professional when dealing with issues.

I think it was about a month ago when a there was a hack and Binance immediately shut down to solve the problem.
Everything was back in working condition within a day and they even started a bounty program to hunt down hackers.

For day traders, you really need a high volume exchange to make any kind of progress and I have found others to just not be up to it.
I can take advantage of price swings in a more timely manner on binance and have access to a wide variety of trading pairs.

Generally, though, I would say that most of the new ones are great to trade on and the old ones are not.
New ones are the ones like: Bibox, Coss, Kucoin, etc.
Old ones are: Poloniex, Cryptopia, Hitbtc etc.

And remember, it is not secure to have your crypto on an exchange so only leave the amount that you want to actively trade there.
And set up 2F authentication in more ways than one if you can
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
In this time i think Binance is a trusted exchange, very easy in trading and also have high security. It is highly recommended to use Binanca in trading.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I trust the Binance exchange, because it is the largest and most popular stock exchange in which a large number of coins are traded. I trade on many exchanges, but I mostly trust Binance. Previously, I traded on little-known exchanges, but it was very dangerous.
Activity: 434
Binance and Gate.io. The two exchange trading tokens are very rich. You can buy most of the tokens you want to buy. When you withdraw, they are all very fast. This is very important.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
Binance and Bittrex are trusted trading site to me. But majority of the peoples are suggested to Binance is the best ever exchanging site. So I am little confused because more than 1500 Coins are listed in the market so some coins are supporting to Binance and some coins are supporting to Bittrex. Know we should choose the best potential coin then only pick the best suitable site.
Activity: 126
This is the best cryptocurrency exchange platform so far.Transaction was done super fast and their live support was awesome.I highly recommend pofela.com without any reservation.You have to try them and you wont be disappointed
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

For me the exchanges which mostly trusted are Bittrex, Binance and Gate io, everytime Im using those exchanges had no serious problem. Have a fast withdrawal, safe to trade and easily to use especially the Binance that has a mobile application and more coins that can choose to trade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Most of all I trust Binance. I like all the transactions and exchanges are quick, they can be tracked and you shouldn`t be afraid that your coins will not reach your wallet. On this exchange the latest tokens are presented, the interface is clear and understandable. The exchange has several levels of authorization, which makes it sufficiently safe and secure.
Activity: 38
all bittrex floor is the sàn we be trust. With security, you sure that that that to set the first row
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I've been using mainly Bittrex and Binance if I had the choice. Both have very big volumes and I've never experienced any problem on their platforms.
Activity: 23
I like Binance. Low fee, fast withdraw speed, large selection of coins. So far I have no issues with them.
copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

I am using bittrex. Its full trusted exchanger and its top 7 of all exchangers.
You can use this. You can check also binance, hitbtc, poloniex, kucoin etc. All information you will find on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

I think every exchange has rules you should know beforehand. there are many exchanges that have good integrity and reputation. usually I wear binance and hitbtc I think it's good and I've never had a serious problem due to loss
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

I am constantly using the Binance stock exchange. When compared to other stock markets, they offer a good stock market service that we can qualify as better quality. Especially mobile application simplicity and mind commission rates are the most important reasons for users to prefer. Compared to many other stock markets, the trading speed is also very good.
Activity: 486
bittrex is an exchange that I trust and I have been trading in bittrex for a long time and so far there has been no problem, and i also believe in binance because it is easy to trade there,for now I have many accounts in various exchanges because my token is listed on various exchanges..
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
I use mostly Binance, I think this is the most trustworthy excahnge from all, also bitrex comparing prices between them.

Bittrex, is the most exchange i trusted, however i like their way to keep that our Bittrex account was being access by us.
but right now i just feel unfamiliar anymore with Bittrex interface.

Binance is good too, especially for the Mobile Mode.
Activity: 20
Binance and Kucoin.
Pages:
Jump to: