Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 11. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I use mostly Bittrex because so far never faced any issues and their fees also not that high.

But the only thing you need to know is don't start trading until your account is fully verified even though they say you can trade without verifying small amount but based on my experience they may stop your withdrawals and ask you to verify your account any time. So instead of facing that situation you better first verify your account and start your trading.

Also, you should know by now that we shouldn't keep our coins in any exchange for a long time. If you don't have plans to sell your coins immediately then better withdraw those coins to your personal wallets.
Great advice since bittrex has an extreme security measures so be sure that your account is verified before start dealing with this exchange

Also about holding coins in exchanges for long wasn't advisable because exchanges are target of hackers so to prevent being a victim better keep it safe in storages or wallets than leaving in exchanges
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
When I just a newbie in crypto world, my first exchanges and still trusted are forkdelta and etherdelta. But furthermore I see a lot of exchanges that are better, this are binance and yobit.
Activity: 70
I believe because of the Binance exchange, because this is the largest and most popular stock exchange where a large number of coins are traded. I trade on many exchanges for now, because I think Binance is a trusted exchange for now and very easy in trading and also has high security. It is advisable to use Binanca in trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

I'm using Binance the most. In my opinion, this is a quick exchange and easy to use. Also I can use BNB to reduce transaction costs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
in fact very many exchangers that I believe among them, bittrex, poloniex, huobi, hitbtc, idex, kukoin and many more. not without reason I trust some exchangers, I have experienced trading on the exchanger and I feel very safe and reliable
Activity: 336
There are a lot of good and trusted exchanges.As for me the best ones are Bittrex,Binance,Poloniex,Bitfinex,Etherdelta,Hitbtc,Kucoin.I haven't had any issiues with any of them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

Currently, there are a lot of Exchange platform, The choice of translation service is very difficult! I usually use:
https://www.binance.com
https://bittrex.com/
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
https://wex.nz/
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Well i use exchange where the coin that i want to trade is being traded. I usually choose the one with more volume as it is easier to trade there rather than exchange with low liquidity so binance, bittrex and okex is my favorite exchanges nowdays, especially binance where everything is good, ui, token selection, volume and the fee is quite cheap aswell. Bittrex used to be the best but they are starting to follow poloniex in my opinion.
Activity: 168
There is a separate stock exchange for each country in the crypto money world. Binance is seen as a reliable stock exchange all over the world. Easy trading and reliable.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
I often use Binance to commercialize and I really trust this Exchange. Binance has very good security and support for investors in time, low transaction costs, easy to use interface and integrated technical analysis tools. So I use Binance a lot in my transactions, besides I also use Bittrex because it has a lot of altcoin being traded.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Я дoвepяю тaкoмy oбмeнy Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Poloniex. Дepжa cвoи мoнeты нa этиx биpжax, я вceгдa cпoкoeн зa иx coxpaннocть.
Activity: 448
Actually i trust in that exchanges which provide high security to user like Google 2FA Code, Phone number verification, Email verification and Different password for trading. I trust only that type of exchanges which has these features of security in which Okex, livecoin, hitbtc, binance, yobit, bittrex, huobi comes. Sometimes i use etherdelta but now its risky because rumors said that hackers enter in etherdelta.
Activity: 210
Currently bittrex because it is my first and only exchange,it is the most secured and reputable exchange today i found it has more fees than binance but i like it because it doesnt have any issues from their security which is why i trust this exchange more than i trust myself though binance has lower fees but its security is doubtful.
Activity: 266

Basically, I use those token exchanges:
1) Stocks.Exchange
2) Bittrex
3) Hitbtc
4) ForkDelta
5) Binance
6) Idex
Activity: 308
All exchanges that are in the top 10 can be trusted, such as bittrex, bitfinex, bitstamp
I also worked with such exchanges as idex, etherdelta ...
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
For now, I’m learning how to use binance and I can say this exchange is one of a kind. I’m starting to trust this thing since I’m sending some funds now to start my trading journey with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
for my own I prefer in Hitbtc exchange because it is quite easy to use as well as many good Altcoin there and quite crowded in such exchanges.

But do you know the amount of transaction fees they charge is comparatively too much in respect to other exchanges. I know this exchange supports good coin but the fees structure keeps me away from this exchange unless there is an emergency to exchange coins which is available at that exchange only. One cannot have small withdrawals at this exchange as it will cost you more fees than your withdrawal amount.
Activity: 378
Bittrex is my mostly trusted exchange because it have huge trading volume, fast transactions, safety feature and good customer support system.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
I used to trade on Binance, Kucoin, Bibox and Gate.io. But almost all of them had some issues with withdrawals previously. So I don't think that you should trust any exhange. The best way to store your coins is to hold them in your wallet and use exchanges only for trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

I absolutely trust Coinbase, LocalBitcoins and Bitfinex. Coinbase has an easy interface and available even for newbies, it has high buying limits, but the payment methods are limited and your transactions can be tracked. If you prefer privacy and a variety of payment methods - LocalBitcoins is your choice, but beware of scams and the fees are higher there. Bitfinex is a good choice for expert traders due to its confusing interface and for the ones who want to trade with small volumes, its main advantage is low fees. A lot of people don't trust Bitfinex though, because of the hacker attacks.
Pages:
Jump to: