Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 3. (Read 3514 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:31:14 PM
I hold BTC, ETH, XRP and XLM. I'm think that XRP is about to explode RIGHT NOW, and most people are still calling it a statist shill coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 11:22:50 AM
I would recommend to buy some bitcoin for a long-term investment ,the second choice is etherium ,one of the most promising coins of the market and the third option is ripple,it is quiye cheap now but some experts predict its price more than 10 $ in a few years.
Activity: 42
September 26, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

I suggest two good coins for long-term investment, namely bitcoin and ethereum, because in my opinion these two coins have a good
future and have the potential to make big profits if holding for a long time, now is the right time to buy it because the price is down
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
I think at present ETH is the coin worthy of long-term investment. Not only more and more people but also large corporations are investing in ETH. The future of ETH is very bright, so I recommend investing in ETH today
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
I consider Monero. This crypto currency has the largest market capitalization. Among the few crypto-currencies are confidentiality, with over 5 billion dollars. The price of Monero exceeds $ 300 per coin and is likely to grow dramatically by the end of 2018.
Activity: 350
September 25, 2018, 09:47:31 AM
Better than bitcoin for this role is not suitable for a single coin, still its contribution to this can make the etherium
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

I think there are many choices for long-term investments from altcoin, one of which is the top 10 altcoins. of course you can choose and look to ensure every speculation you will do. ethereum the price is very low and i just suggest choosing ethereum as your long investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 09:38:13 AM
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
For me, the priority for successful work is to invest in the purchase of Ethereum. The project remains a true leader among all altcoins and continues its stable development, from next year the price will start to rise. Also part of the funds I invest in the purchase of Ripple, NEO and LTC.
best coins to held in the long term for this time is EOS. progress and development of a fairly rapid owned EOS was able to bring a great advantage and was able to make a lot more revenue to be obtained in future.
Bitcoin became the mainstay of my coins to generate even more profits.
In addition to the level of ability that keeps awake in the Bitcoin is able to make him stronger and able to withstand coins for the long term.
I suggest to use the Ethereum as best Altcoin for use as an investment in the long term. because with the progression of the Ethereum who attended and supported by investment in the long term will be very capable to generate more profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
if your looking for long term investments then you should go for ethereum or bitcoin, i would recommend you follow good and trustworthy ICOs. do your research before investing on ICOs cause there's so many scams ICOs now.
Activity: 598
September 25, 2018, 08:44:18 AM
There's a lot of coins that are good for a long term hold you must search which is most reliable and with a high return profit in the future just like bitcoin and ethereum these two have a high potential to grow in the market and the investors are most likely invest in this two coins because of high demand and supply circulating in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 25, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
As for me, the most reliable coin for long-term storage is bitcoin. I was convinced of this in 2018. Now most of my capital is invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 08:32:49 AM
I think that the best coins for the long-term hold are those which have good potential to remain the leaders on the crypto market, they are btc and ether. Their price will definitely increase with time.
Confirm. Because these are really good coins, to which there is a lot of trust and if the market begins to pour, people will run over these two coins.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 25, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
Better then bitcoin, I do not see coins for holding in a long period. There are good promising altcoins, such as NEO, Cardano and the same Stellar. But the dominance of bitcoins on the market is so high, the whole market depends on it. So I will hold bitcoins.
Activity: 308
September 25, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

Bitcoins will be always the best cryptocurrency for long term investment because there are a lot of people who are investing on it due to popularity and that is the reason it will be always profitable no matter how it drops in the market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
I think that the best coins for the long-term hold are those which have good potential to remain the leaders on the crypto market, they are btc and ether. Their price will definitely increase with time.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 25, 2018, 05:39:54 AM
Everyone has different choice, some people (like me) prefer old coins, while others would choose to go for the new coins in the market. Maybe it will be better if you head to coinmarketcap.com and take a look at the list of the top coins, then you choose the ones you like, but I will advise you to choose Bitcoin if you have enough money to go for it.

If not, you can choose XRP or ETH. There are other coins like NEO, I heard that one is pretty much good also. All these ones I mentioned good for a long-term and short-term investment. I even think the current price we have ETH is the lowest it will ever be for this year, so it’s best you buy it if you can.
Activity: 504
September 23, 2018, 08:51:22 PM
Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO are good choices. Investing in this falling market, I think we have to invest in some cryptocurrency that is worthy of long-term investment and choose several cryptocurrency with higher value because of its high stability.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 23, 2018, 08:41:50 PM
The best coin to hodl for now is Ethereum. We all know that the price is currently at its lowest and it will be good for long term hodl especially when the bull run is expected to happen on December 2018 or January 2019. Ripple is also an alternative if you want to hodl multiple coins. I heard that it is on the rise as well so it is highly recommend to hodl some of it.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 23, 2018, 08:33:19 PM
For me, the priority for successful work is to invest in the purchase of Ethereum. The project remains a true leader among all altcoins and continues its stable development, from next year the price will start to rise. Also part of the funds I invest in the purchase of Ripple, NEO and LTC.
best coins to held in the long term for this time is EOS. progress and development of a fairly rapid owned EOS was able to bring a great advantage and was able to make a lot more revenue to be obtained in future.
Bitcoin became the mainstay of my coins to generate even more profits.
In addition to the level of ability that keeps awake in the Bitcoin is able to make him stronger and able to withstand coins for the long term.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 08:30:51 PM
for me the best coin that should hold a bitcoin because the price is so low now and I probably will probably go back to its price once you hold the bitcoin, so it's also bigger earned it.
Pages:
Jump to: