Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 4. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 08:01:27 PM
My dear, If I am being asked, I would day that any coin you find, love trust, and thinks have potential to survive the market, is worth investing in and hodling for a shprt term. As long as you have done your analysis, and are satisfies with it, then you should go ahead with making it a long term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
if you want a long-term investment you have to choose a coin with insignificant price changes, choose a coin with a stable or periodic price change, because it is very risky to choose a coin with a significant price change, you can choose coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO , that is the coin that I bought for long-term investment
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
September 18, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
I choose COB (cobinhood) on long-term investment. Price of this coin now 2 cents. At top of the cryptocurrency price it cost 160 cents. It is good investment.
Are you sure that this is a liquid asset and you will be able to sell it in a couple of years? I'm not sure. For a long term is only bitcoin for the state of other assets you need to constantly monitor otherwise you can lose all your savings.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 07:50:57 AM
I choose COB (cobinhood) on long-term investment. Price of this coin now 2 cents. At top of the cryptocurrency price it cost 160 cents. It is good investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
I will not name specific coins. You have to decide for yourself, when choosing an asset for long-term investment, choose only strong coins with good capitalization and trading volume, do not buy risky assets in the falling market with an allegedly greater future. Weak assets will likely give their capitalization to more stable assets.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 04:17:19 AM
invest in a long time it took the strong that survive in the middle of a large number of new coins that appear. ethereum into one that will survive will flourish even more because it has a great platform. Perhaps this could be made an option to search for assets in investments. the ripple and the EOS are also likely to be some of the top ones to be had.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 17, 2018, 04:17:01 AM
I think for the long term Bitcoin is much better than any other coin. It has shown it for many years, and this year also. And... no Etherium.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
Maybe i can suggest to you bitcoin and ethereum this two coins already drops its price and you can start waiting for it to rise in the future as long term of holding.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 17, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
Best long term crypto shall be good

Trust me, if you keep on look at the market daily to make gains, it would make you real tired and you don't want investment make your life suffer
Hence, holding a long term crypto is kinda good or include it in your portfolio

Several good one IMO are
CND, ICON, EOS, QSP, ADA, IOTA

I believe all of these can last real long and gain value especially IOTA and EOS, both of these are gaining more and more adoption time by time
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 17, 2018, 02:40:59 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin for long term hodl in my opinion. To be honest, I am hodling ethereum as well. Bought some of if when the coin is below $200. It is increasing now and hopefully it will continue to increase. I don't have that much trust on other coins because they take a while to increase and has a high to diminish in terms of value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 02:36:35 AM
I think Ethereum is the best for hodl. This is a platform on which new projects are created every month, it is obvious that this platform will live long.
September 17, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
In my views long term hold is good idea and Ethereum and NEO is best coins for kept long term. Both the coins having a strong platforms wher they are working on block chain technology and smart contracts, The value of ETH and NEO will grow in future and they can gives you very good profit in long term holding.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 17, 2018, 02:22:31 AM
Bitcoin is no doubt the best coin for long term investment.
Activity: 165
September 17, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
I think this year's encryption market is a long-term investment market, because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and prices have not recovered. I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are worth holding for a long time.
September 17, 2018, 01:22:43 AM
Bitcoint and Ethereum I feel the right coint to be made a long-term investment, no doubt for both of these cointers, both coints are good and strong and both have their own privileges and certainly for investment to have good potential, investment in both no harm
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:12:48 AM
Investing in this falling market, I think we should invest in some cryptocurrencies worthy of long-term investment and choose some cryptocurrencies with higher value because of their high stability. Bitcoin and Ethereum are a good choice.
Activity: 574
September 17, 2018, 01:04:02 AM
Long-term investments are indeed very profitable. But we should be able to choose very good coins or coins already established. And I recommend you to invest in BTC, ETH, and BCH. The coins I think right now that has great potential and is very well established. Long-term investment requires patience and you don't easily panic with the unstable market conditions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 12:12:53 AM
First of all I would hold Bitcoin for long term. beside bitcoin I would hold a few alt coin. among them Waves,stratis,eos,litecoin,nano and pundi x is in my list. Just tying to buy more and more daily and trying to fulfill my bag with those coins. You can check those coins road map and take decision
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 17, 2018, 12:17:45 AM
However, knowledge is very important to be owned and mastered. On that basis, you can apply it through many programs and also be good at having potential coins. It is clearly seen that reliable altcoins that occupy the top rankings, both in terms of development and community can get active improvement. And the process that they live in the majority also still takes a long time.
Activity: 88
September 17, 2018, 12:14:24 AM
Any good coin with a strong fundamental background if bought during the dips or accumulation zone is a good long term hold. (including bitcoin).
I strongly believe in BTC, ETH, NEO, STRAT, WAVES but these all should be bought around there ATL values to reap the maximum profit when they touch a new ATH value.
Pages:
Jump to: