Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 6. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 12:33:13 PM
Ripple (great for trading)

While other criptomonedas avoid banks, Ripple was created for the banking system as it allows them faster and cheaper global payments. In the usual system, cross-border transactions require an intermediary (and sometimes several) between banks, which delays its completion. Ripple offers a faster and more direct alternative. For example, if a client of a bank in Spain wants to send a payment to a client of a bank in China, Ripple immediately checks both banks for their transaction fees and makes the transfer in a matter of minutes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
It is very difficult to say that which coin is profitable for trading. Many coin have in crytocurrency but they all are not good for trading. So in my opinion I like to use btc, eth and ltc for trading. These coin give more profit in trade
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 21, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

Will,in this bearish market all crypto coins still in dumps value,therefore in my own perception its not good to make a shortime trade now,because everythings in your profits will turn into payments of processing fee in exchange market,even theres a crypto exchanges thats we thinks less in accomodating in terms of processing fee,so for me its better to hodl now.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
If you want to found some profitable coin so at first you need to visit coinmarketcap or coinlive because you can see too many coin and if you know how to analysis coin then you can get very easily some profitable coin. If you don’t know how to analysis so I suggest some coin and you can check this price if you feel it will be perfect coin to buy so you can buy this coin. INV, XRP, BOB, Waves, EOS and NEO I think you must check this coin value and I hope you must like this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
For now there is no coin that really has a good level of security to be used as an investment.
All you have to do is keep trying to do the analysis and make the best decision.
My suggestion that coins in the top 10 would be an option because of their good reputation, the worries we have will decrease.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
You're looking for such easy trades,  unfortunately you can't find it in here.  Though other people thinking of easy money in here, but they are absolutely wrong with that.  You still have to work it hard and be rewarded after. You can find great things when you spend time and be smart.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 21, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
Bitcoin is all time profitable coin I have ever known in cryptocurrency trading and investing.  Bitcoin Marley is the biggest and it's liquidity and volume will afford your creativity and daring trading.  I have traded bitcoin successfully and many people believe in Bitcoin more than any cryptocurrency there is.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 21, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
I think that it is btc, ether, which are the most popular coins. dash and neo are also good coins to consider, i don't know about others much because  i m relatively new to this business and still not sure that it is worth it

I agree. Since you didn't qualify with your question, I think most people in this market would agree that Bitcoin is still the most profitable coin across the market. Also, all other features that would help a coin gain big is also present in Bitcoin. It's popularity, its marketability, the support it gets from the community, and from its sheer value, it has all those features and characteristics that makes it the best coin around. Although there are times when it's not the best coin to hold due to market and trend reasons, at the end of the day, Bitcoin is still the king of coins, even to this day.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
August 21, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
If you’re looking for the best coin and also one that can offer you the easy short time trade , then it is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is your best bet, other ones are not really good like bitcoin.

But don’t forget that profit is not all the time, there are also losses sometimes, but bitcoin is still the best,  cause you can make a bigger profit than you will make from altcoins, and if you are not careful you’re likely to lose more than you will do with altcoins.

I would better say that Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency. But very often altcoins give much more profit than BTC. These tokens are Stellar, OMG, Ontology, Cardano.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

If you think fast it very unlikely with present conditions. However, you can trade with day trading style. It's better
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 09:58:41 PM
It is not easy to know if what coins is profitable it is depends on development of the coin because if the developers are active to adopt the coin there are many people will support the coin so if you can find them then you can make profit if the price of bitcoin increases. If you know BTX it is one of the great choice if you want them to trade but not it's not good in daily basis.
XVG is other coin with active developers and the price today was increase almost 8% so today for this coin is not a good time to buy so better to wait more weeks or days.
Also, use this tool https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ you can see all coins and token that make a large profit today and list of coins who drop a lot.  

I strongly agreed with you Sir, really it is not easy to know what coins is profitable. A lot of coin we found in crypto world. But all of them are not profitable. A profitable coins has some value. Profitable coins are more popular and secure. Most of the people were engaged with them. In my opinion Bitcoin and Ethereum are most profitable coin. Other Dent, Lina also profitable coin.
Activity: 36
August 20, 2018, 06:44:36 AM
first you have to know about that coin and also learn how to analyze that coin
It is right suggestion, but whenever people ask us about profitable coin, then it mean they want to know about our experience of trading, because a huge number of the coins are here in crypto currency. 
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
August 20, 2018, 06:01:52 AM
if you research about the coin you would get a lot of profitable coin at once.the price of those coins are also low now because of the bitcoin price. So its good moments to made investment that profitable coin. I invested a lot of my asset in Strat,Waves,Steem,Ltc and Decent.
On causal basis, just consider a person who is interested to build a shop of gold and ornaments. Now what he must do? To think about how to make that shop or to research about what are types of gold, the market, the customization and different stuff related to gold. Likewise, here in gambling, everyone needs to graps most of knowledge about coin they are going to invest in.
Exactly a person who is going in something new, must be learning enough to grip the base of concept. If he starts doing without knowing the technicalities and don’t know how to handle exceptions, how could he be earning profit from it. Definitely everyone has supreme objective of earning from sauce, for that, you must follow some basic rules and regulations that are necessary to learn.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
the most beneficial coin is the BTC coin, because the BTC coin that likes a lot, the BTC coin is a very high coin of all coins, if you want to invest in the BTC coin.

It is one of the best coin and you should always have this coin along with other coin in your portfolio. Never leave this coin out because when the bull run happens it is the first coin to start rise and then other coin start following this coin.

Bitcoin is best forever, we can't compare it with other altcoin. Basically, it is first coin in the world which introduce to the world's people about crypto. So also in my thinking bitcoin is all the time profitable coin.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
August 20, 2018, 02:06:39 AM
If you’re looking for the best coin and also one that can offer you the easy short time trade , then it is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is your best bet, other ones are not really good like bitcoin.

But don’t forget that profit is not all the time, there are also losses sometimes, but bitcoin is still the best,  cause you can make a bigger profit than you will make from altcoins, and if you are not careful you’re likely to lose more than you will do with altcoins.
Activity: 532
August 19, 2018, 07:13:33 PM
If you want an easy and short time trade. Go for the most stable and popular coin in the market bitcoin and ethereum. Don't trade cryptos that are newly introduce in the market.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 06:53:20 PM
I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin girls are constantly fluctuating and are constantly adjusting hard to guess, the market is constantly adjusting strongly, altcoin price is The downside is very strong so I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin to be profitable with the lowest risk.
Activity: 445
August 19, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

You can't pinpoint a exact coin that you give you a profits in small amount of time. Remember we are still in the bear market, so wild price swings is always present that's why short or day trading is very risky at this point. Even if someone tells you certain coin, you don't know when are the pumpers starting their pump-and-dump, scheme. If I where you I will just stick to bitcoin ecosystem, just saying.

I do agree. The market is indeed way unpredictable at this moment due to the extreme volatility that the market is experiencing. Short term investment profit does depend on the behavior of the market itself. Given that most of the tokens market value are changing from time to time and in an instant, determininh which one would the most profitable for short term holding would that difficult.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

There are lots of good and profitable coins these days it is just for us to choose which one is the best. If you want to have an assurance of gaining a good profit you better choose a coin which is good for a ling term hold like bitcoin and ethereum. Time to buy now and hold more of it.
The market is unsettled and can not determine the trend so this time to receive profits is also quite difficult. I think if you are good at trading, trade short term to get your money back.
Pages:
Jump to: