Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 7. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
It is a pretty simple question and you must know what is the right thing.
Activity: 102
August 19, 2018, 05:45:17 PM
QKC is also profitable if we are talking about trading at the moment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
I don't we can say which is most profitable coin because there are many coins in the market and profitabllility changes from time to time but you need to do some research from time to time to find the most profitable coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

There are lots of good and profitable coins these days it is just for us to choose which one is the best. If you want to have an assurance of gaining a good profit you better choose a coin which is good for a ling term hold like bitcoin and ethereum. Time to buy now and hold more of it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
August 19, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
For me the profitable coin in this industry is bitcoin because they are the one who doing best and performing well and can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this business.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
All coins are profitable, it depends how you trade on it. It depends on when you buy and when will you sell it. But, it is much better to select a coin with high volume or market cap, because thru that, you can trade actively and you can earn profits buy trading, specially in short term trading.

Not every coin does have the potential to grow in the market and that is the reason why some coins are dying since their developers are not working anymore in order for the price of their own coin to grow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 18, 2018, 06:27:23 PM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

Basically every coin that's launched has the same goal namely to provide benefits to each of its users. However, along with the development of the level of intelligence of the community especially users, so they are easier to assess and choose high-potential coins.

Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Eos, Litecoin, Cardano, and Monero. They have a team and a great community behind it, not only that, their reputation's also very good.

The current exchanger is Nexybit Hybrid Exchange. They are a hybrid exchange with the lowest fees (0.01%) in the industry. The team behind this exchanger are very professional people surely they will never disappoint their customers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 05:57:37 PM
All coins are profitable, it depends how you trade on it. It depends on when you buy and when will you sell it. But, it is much better to select a coin with high volume or market cap, because thru that, you can trade actively and you can earn profits buy trading, specially in short term trading.

Sorry to say it mate, but if I were to give a comment about profit on coins, not all of them were profitable. Some of the crypto being launched was a failure and it's community wasn't gaining good demand. In worst cases, there might be a situations that you'll be holding a cryptocurrency which will not increase it's value and vanishes in the marketplace with no demand at all.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
Trading ODE in Bitforex within two months can make you double your account. The coin have been ranging between $0.25 to $0.425 for months. So buying and selling this coin within this period is a great investment. Another coin that have been doing well is MTC.
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
August 18, 2018, 05:02:17 PM
When talking about which coins are profitable, I think it's hard to determine that 1 coins are more profitable than other coins. But, for short-term trading, I personally always choose one of the top 10 coins in Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 22
August 18, 2018, 03:45:48 PM
Do analysis by yourself, no one will tell you the correct answer, if they know they will never told you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 18, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
If Profit counts with trading obviously it is Bitcoin to trade. But totally depends on your skill set. Short term trades are always risky. If your trade is in loss you should have the capacity to hold till you get in to profit level. For trading many ALTS are suitable but your level of skill counts in this matter. Ideal to deal with Top 10 or 15 coins in CMC. Huge potential coins like ICX, WAN has their lowest rate in the marker after entering to market. But still these coins hold the huge potential to grow big within next 1 or 1.5 years. Rather than thinking of a short term small profit, invest in a good ALTS coin with working product to be hold long term & you will see the magic when market is in a bull run. Always Think an option in this highly fluctuation market to get profit.
I still believe that the most profitable coin is still bitcoin. If I will going go invest i still invest in bitcoin because we can really assure that it has a return. I don't care if I only gain only a minimal amount on this dip. The important thing is we cannot loss. Maybe we only need  little few more weeks or maybe months to make a good profit.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 18, 2018, 02:32:37 PM
If Profit counts with trading obviously it is Bitcoin to trade. But totally depends on your skill set. Short term trades are always risky. If your trade is in loss you should have the capacity to hold till you get in to profit level. For trading many ALTS are suitable but your level of skill counts in this matter. Ideal to deal with Top 10 or 15 coins in CMC. Huge potential coins like ICX, WAN has their lowest rate in the marker after entering to market. But still these coins hold the huge potential to grow big within next 1 or 1.5 years. Rather than thinking of a short term small profit, invest in a good ALTS coin with working product to be hold long term & you will see the magic when market is in a bull run. Always Think an option in this highly fluctuation market to get profit.
Activity: 25
August 18, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
According to me, the most profitable is bitcoin so far unless there is something else.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
I suggest XVG is a great coin to buy at this price and then hodl for a few months.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 18, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
Activity: 26
August 18, 2018, 05:55:46 AM
The altcoins are really good but one has to trust the Bitcoins in the end.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 09:52:01 AM
I think some coins that are worthy of our long-term investment are coins that have a good reputation, some of the coins I recommend are Ethereum, Waves, EOS and Nano.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2018, 09:26:01 AM
Every penny can make a profit, but choosing which coin is safe and profitable is unlikely to be known, so entering into the cryptographic market depends only on Fortunately all over

Right, profit making in crypto market definitely depend on the fortune but I think wise decision also has some role in
good profit.
I think if you invest in ETH or BTC you can earn some profit after few months.
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 09:17:56 AM
Every penny can make a profit, but choosing which coin is safe and profitable is unlikely to be known, so entering into the cryptographic market depends only on Fortunately all over
Pages:
Jump to: