Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 2. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 20, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
currently binance exchange has a large volume. I think it's good for short-term trading. because prices are very volatile. but I personally still use bittrex exchange to take daily profits. and for good coins, I can't be sure. on bittrex exchange, when the volume of one coin starts to increase I always buy and make a profit of 10% -20% only. maybe on bittrex you can see on the tab for coin list which has increased volume.

Yes, it is proved that Bitcoin never loses so much as the altcoins. However, if you invest in several tokens, you can make more money on it. For example, try to buy Cardano, TRON, IOTA, and Credits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
currently a very profitable coin is a BTC coin, if we invest in BTC coins we will definitely have very many benefits, I will invest in BTC coins for as long as
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
I can only think of profitable coins that are already been tested. For me, they are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin as the most dominant cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld where its adaptation rate is rising. Ethereum as being famous - thanks to its smart contract blockchain where most ICOs are using. Once these cryptos rise, it can surely give you an unimaginable profit.
In calculation, the profitable coin is a coin that already has very good popularity like bitcoin and Etherum.
This cannot be denied because the coin has gained very good trust from the public.
For a beginner then choosing a coin that already has popularity is a good choice because then a beginner can avoid the risk of experiencing losses.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 19, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
Although the question is simple to hear but answer is not so easy because there are so many coins in the market to treade for short term.But I think bitcoin is unique one among them.
The main thing should be what he’s really heading to, which I believe is HODL and it doesn’t work that way. As for main trading, he should just visit the exchange of his choice and choose from coins that are listed and trade on them for profit, there are lots of altcoins on every exchanges. Trading is best because you’re sure of daily profit if you know what you’re doing.
sounds easy to do, but it was still difficult to determine which coin will be chosen, we must have information if you are trading without a knowledge and free buy any coins, it is just gamble.
at least we need a signal, especially TS want to profit in a short time. Perhaps a TS can search signal in the telegram, I follow some signal and good enough to make a short-term profit 1-5%.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 19, 2018, 07:51:44 AM
Although the question is simple to hear but answer is not so easy because there are so many coins in the market to treade for short term.But I think bitcoin is unique one among them.
The main thing should be what he’s really heading to, which I believe is HODL and it doesn’t work that way. As for main trading, he should just visit the exchange of his choice and choose from coins that are listed and trade on them for profit, there are lots of altcoins on every exchanges. Trading is best because you’re sure of daily profit if you know what you’re doing.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 19, 2018, 04:11:09 AM
currently binance exchange has a large volume. I think it's good for short-term trading. because prices are very volatile. but I personally still use bittrex exchange to take daily profits. and for good coins, I can't be sure. on bittrex exchange, when the volume of one coin starts to increase I always buy and make a profit of 10% -20% only. maybe on bittrex you can see on the tab for coin list which has increased volume.
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
September 19, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
I can only think of profitable coins that are already been tested. For me, they are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin as the most dominant cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld where its adaptation rate is rising. Ethereum as being famous - thanks to its smart contract blockchain where most ICOs are using. Once these cryptos rise, it can surely give you an unimaginable profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 02:32:23 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

We cannot say right now which coins is profitable because of the bear market majority of the coins now moves downwards really fast it is better yet to hold what we have in our wallet and wait till the market recovers.
choosing a profitable coin depends on how you look at it. I think, all the coins in the market you can use to make a profit, it's just that all depends on the way you use it. well, for me, a profitable coin is of course bitcoin and ethereum. holding it is the same as investing.

Exactly, but most of the people will choose to hold both the Bitcoin and Ethereum because they already know how potential which will help them to make some good money by holding those. Other than BTC and ETH, we can start holding TRX, NEO, BCH, ADA, EOS etc. which has huge potential in the market.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
September 19, 2018, 01:53:18 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

We cannot say right now which coins is profitable because of the bear market majority of the coins now moves downwards really fast it is better yet to hold what we have in our wallet and wait till the market recovers.
choosing a profitable coin depends on how you look at it. I think, all the coins in the market you can use to make a profit, it's just that all depends on the way you use it. well, for me, a profitable coin is of course bitcoin and ethereum. holding it is the same as investing.
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

Bitcoins is obviously the most profitable in the market today and it was the safest coin to invest, you can also invest on ethereum because it is an altcoin that has good potential in the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Yeah but if ypu really want to gamble trading short term there still are coins that went up quite significantly in this bear trend like dogecoin who seems to be exceeding expectations. Try to go for coins that are valued lower than 1 dollar.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

Activity: 998
Merit: 504
September 18, 2018, 07:34:22 AM
There is nothing like a coin for a short trade, you don’t trade coins directly rather you trade on exchanges. From the way you’ve explained this you’re just talking about hodl and when it comes to that there is nothing like a short term or a long term, you just have to invest and hope that profit comes, that means you’ll actually be praying for a Bull market  but as for trading on exchanges, if you want to do a short-term trade it is called scalping.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 05:54:11 AM
Now it is very difficult to guess promising tokens on the market, since they lose their price on the listing exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
September 16, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
Don’t buy any of the shitcoins.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:39:49 AM
I am a hunter. For me, the time for engaging in bounty activities is far greater than the transaction. I now prefer to buy and sell some new altcoins, because it will make me profit in the short term!
PAI
AE
HT
GOT
FT
September 16, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
All coins that listed in big exchange will be profitable if you understand trend of market,  and if you buy it on the bottomed.  And all good coins can be become biggest gainer and can be become biggest losser next time,  so you have to increase your knowledge about technical and fundamental  analysis. All top 100 coins is good now for day and swing trading because the price in the deep.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 15, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
If you want to know about some profitable coins for short time then I will suggest you Cardano, Steller, XLM, xvg, xrp etc and you can trade this all coins on Binance exchange.
of course a profitable coin cannot be guessed, but you can search for the potential of the coin. I think, you can look for it from coin coins that have great potential. maybe now, ETH is a coin that has the greatest potential to have a high price.
I would still recommend bitcoin and Ethereum right now to invest with, as they are profitable and worth to invest at, they are still good to invest especially now that we do have a bear market, and there is always a bull market after it, so it will really worth to invest in both of the, so I never doubt to invest with them especially now that we have proven enough.

In this kind of situation short term will not profitable for now, because most of all altcoins now are in the drop it means this is an opportunity to get in a cheap price and hold until the market going better. Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Neo and etc. Analyze first before invest.

We need to think longer termed holds in order to gain better and big profits. However it cannot be done with only one coins, you should pick those promising on which has a difinite movement in the market value. Choosing those spotted coins was so difficult, and if you choose bitcoin, I guess that's the best for all of them but if you've pick other crypto aside from litecoin and neo; maybe there's another new promising one which could rise even better compared from old coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Tether coin is the right choice in determining your investment and Tether including a profitable coin with a good price stability every month and this coin has good progress in the future
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
Yes there are a lot of coins in market and they all better work for people but bitcoin is much better and I also like this currency for earning because bitcoin is the king of every coins and if you invest in bitcoin you will never discourage about your profit so that,s why trading in bitcoin is also beneficial for you.
Pages:
Jump to: