Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 4. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
Bitcoin is the most profitable coin . from being redundant to being the number 1 ranked crypto. Came from cents only and now it cost a thousand of dollars, From the current records it is already profitable mate Smiley

Not always. Bitcoin is a profitable cryptocurrency in the case when you invest in it and hold for years. Altcoins can give you better returns if you trade them. I think, Cardano, Ontology, Gladius, EIDOO, TRON are good.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 24, 2018, 01:26:33 PM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
The most profitable coin that you are looking for are the ones the has low value but with a potentials, just like the monero, doge, eth and too many to mention. I can't honestly suggest bitcoin because it is just too mainstream and you only need is just a small profit in a short time. But you can do margin trading in most of the altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
If you're into shorter-term trades then coin quality doesn't mean much,
why? because in short-term trades you are in the market for only in minutes.
So by evaluating the best coin for short-term is its daily trading volume, the
higher the better
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 24, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
if you want to do a quick trade, you can trade on Bittrex or Binance exchange, both of these exchanges have fast movements, and you can choose and buy coins that are in it, I think we can make all the coins for profit, and that depends on us to be able to trade.
Activity: 272
August 24, 2018, 11:39:01 AM
I think good coins that we hold now, so we will also get more profits, for us bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripples and neo.
Activity: 252
August 24, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
maybe any coin can be profitable but in the current market it will be difficult to get big profits, my advice is most to make a profit in the short term yes in bitcoin even though the price is not stable but can make a profit even if a little and you are prepared for accept the risk, it's up to you to do it
Activity: 117
August 24, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
at this time there are no coins that can be profitable, because the price of all coins decreases, we all find it hard to make a profit, because the price of coins in the trading market is decreasing, if you want to find profits wait for the price of coins to rise.
Activity: 574
August 24, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
in my opinion, a very profitable coin is bitcoin from year to year, but bitcoin can provide a lot of profit because of the very limited total supply and very high demand.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 10:30:41 AM
Bitcoin is one coin is profitable, it can be seen from how many people are following and playing inside. Growing increasingly joined in it, because it is considered more profitable.
Bitcoin is the first choice for all the people, but i think that beside bitcoin there are so many other coins which also have good chances to increase their price.we just need how to recognize it.
Activity: 81
August 24, 2018, 10:28:34 AM
The cheap coins are better in short-term investment. At this time, I would suggest Dogecoin an Avinoc, that the price fluctuations are huge on a day.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 09:52:54 AM
Bitcoin is one coin is profitable, it can be seen from how many people are following and playing inside. Growing increasingly joined in it, because it is considered more profitable.
Activity: 21
August 24, 2018, 05:44:56 AM
You can choose a bitcoin or eth is a good choice it will bring you profits in the near future with your short and safe investment choices. Or you have to think hard to get the wise investment. good luck to you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 04:16:26 AM
to find which coin is more profitable then you should be able to analyze the coin price movements in the market, if the coin has a good price movement then the coin will be able to give profit and you must take the opportunity
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 03:58:55 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most profitable coins in the market, even though the price of those coins went down but surely they will give very good profit when the market starts recovering. There are some other potential coins but every coin price is based on Bitcoin only.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:53:40 AM
Any currency can make a profit for you, but you have to choose the right time to invest in it. In general, you need to have knowledge of the investment field. Short-term investment risk is higher than long-term investment.
so you need high concentration to seize the opportunity.
Activity: 49
August 24, 2018, 03:39:04 AM
Bitcoin is the most profitable coin . from being redundant to being the number 1 ranked crypto. Came from cents only and now it cost a thousand of dollars, From the current records it is already profitable mate Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 24, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

If you think fast it very unlikely with present conditions. However, you can trade with day trading style. It's better
Right it is time of the need, it is person own choice if he want to sell or not, but according to me price of bitcoin will be high once again, for me best coin is bitcoin because bitcoin I mother of all other coin and we first digital currency, now a day it is on higher demand but still we need to wait for the price for bitcoin to get high, so in shower I think bitcoin is the best coin we can see in market.
Activity: 237
August 24, 2018, 02:48:54 AM
Every coin can be profitable, it depends from your trading method which one to pick. I trade Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin and Dogecoin.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2018, 06:05:34 PM
for the short gains it is good to look for coins which have quite good volatility such as Wanchain, Monaco... where they do make some highs and lows during day many times which correspond to a 10% volatility.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 04:23:56 PM
You need to invest in the air and bitcoin. These are the most popular and popular coins. These coins can be used for investment, and get a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: