Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 3. (Read 6032 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
what do you think about Verge (XVG) as anonymous currency?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
There are many good anonymous/privacy coins like Monero, Zcash,
Zcoin, Zencash etc and it is hard to  know which will be the best one
 so investing in many is needed.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is (as yet) a little known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, fewer than 21 million currently in circulation - and it is still available for under $1 per coin (for now).

Spectrecoin has native Tor integration, meaning it is running on Tor any time it is open, and your IP address is effectively hidden.  It has the OBFS4 obfuscation protocol integrated, which makes it impossible to detect that it is running on Tor, enabling its use in Tor blocked countries.  It employs ring signatures for transactional anonymity.  An upcoming version that is currently under development will make stealth transactions the default (right now, they have to be manually selected), which will eliminate the chances of accidentally making a public transaction.  There is a low power Android staking wallet on the roadmap, and the crowning glory will be the SpectreCash small remittance Android app, to facilitate 100% anonymous peer-to-peer transactions.

As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
only Monero is my choice because it has proven to be much more stable and with good rises which stay up after they happen.
other altcoins have had much wilder pump and dumps and they are much younger which means they may not have such a good future specially since a good anonymous altcoin like monero is around and is used. so many of the others also have issues with their anonymity which makes them not such good options either.
Moreno is definitely my favorite of all the anonymous coins but monero has a very high market cap already for someone that is an investor and want to obtain as much profits as possible I think it is not the best idea to invest in monero, to me it seems in the future we are going to need many of those coins so if you invest in a new anonymous coin and it becomes successful you could get a lot of earnings.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
My vote is Zcash. More corporate and professional than the other. It will only be better if they take out the Windows wallet.
Me too, but i saw over 200+ people voted for DeepOnion. I thought Zcash and Monero are the best and most anonymous coins out there.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
NEO or Dash is best for a long term investment. Because they are two very promising coins.
Activity: 531
How come PIVX ain't on the list?!? PIVX masternode FTW!!!
Activity: 294
Snowden said Dash was the safest anonymous crypto  Wink
But XMR, Dash seem pretty solid !
Zen is a fork of dash with improvements. So I would like to know what makes dash more secure.

Dash is fork of bitcoin with modest privacy improves and relying on centralize tech partialy...

ZEN is not a fork of Dash, it started initialy as a fork or zClassic wich is a fork of zCash..

The question is Zen is not a "Coin".. It´s a platform, it includes messaging, secure nodes (not the regular master nodes), and many innovative ideas to even let it work under a gobernamental banning of their blockchain...

Its team include founders of zCash and exworkers or military industry and Nasa.... get "Palm beach confidential" report for November and read why they pick it as the best privazy token for the future (yes it´s still on development)
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
Yeaaa and with the launch of the secure node today, ZenCash put an important milestone in the privacy landscape.
In my opinion it's time to buy

It's nice seeing spectre on the list, thus it really have a great potential for developments and pumps soon as well as investing in hedge coins. And ongoing development coins that can have mass adoption too.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Yeaaa and with the launch of the secure node today, ZenCash put an important milestone in the privacy landscape.
In my opinion it's time to buy
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Snowden said Dash was the safest anonymous crypto  Wink
But XMR, Dash seem pretty solid !
Zen is a fork of dash with improvements. So I would like to know what makes dash more secure.

All wrong info in here. Snowden mentioned zcash is the best anonymous coin...Zencash is a fork if Zclassic which is a fork of zcash.

Zencash is the game changer as their entire platform is built for privacy.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
if we remove Zcash, business and white collar. If we remove Monero, already very high but is a very good currency with a troll community ..

Pivx, it's just a joke  Cheesy.. they are very good copiers ..

The best and the price performances are already evidence, it's Zcoin and Zencash. All the people who did not buy Zcoin for less than $ 10 missed a big opportunity.

Zcoin and Zencash are two excellent crypto anonymous. find out about the projects.

Cloakcoin can be a beautiful outsider.

But for that it takes time to analyze, and stop being blocked on these certainties.
Activity: 338
Anoncoin (ANC) has great potential
Activity: 364
Just because something is integrating the private browser doesn't mean that the same won't happen to other coins as well. Yes integration is important but you shouldn't just rely on Tor, the underlying technology of the coin itself has to be safe as well, I guess Tor can be integrated in many of the other coins and it will happen at some point. Until then of course Deepcoin will rise in value but only as long as other projects don't integrate the same thing, it's in other words the only thing that makes it different than the rest. When other projects implement a similar structure it won't be unique anymore and it won't be able to differentiate itself from other projects.
Activity: 126
the best private coins now are zcash, kmd, hush.. all zero knowledge coins that can be bought in the atomic swap in BarterDEX
atomic swaps = helps a lot to the anonymous level...
Activity: 294
Sumokoin (it´s for Monero what Zen for zCash, but didn´t explode yet). It has subaddresses and other cools improvements, included decent usability and pretty good Gui Wallet. Also lot of support from mining community (more than 30 pools) as Zen has...expect some good moves
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
I think it is better to buy many privacy coins than bet on any single one.
Zencash, zcoin, cloakcoin, sumokoin are all good and low priced currently.
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I think Monero is the number one currency which is adopted at a lot of black markets right now. Also ZCash is nice.
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
DeepOnion, ZCash and Monero,
The 3 big names in anonymous coin.
As for return ratio, DeepOnion will be the best for now.
current below $1 next year it will be 100$
Activity: 518
I like monero the most for privacy coin because it already has a huge community behind it, a good marketcap and reputation behind the project. There's not much space on the privacy coin so if you want to play it safe and enjoy becoming anonymous then pick monero, but if want to take some risk, i suggest that you take a look at spectrecoin, it is still new but i feel like it has the potential to go big.

Monero is the best! It is a pity but I see it only now, not 1 year ago. But still buy some Monero for long term holding!
Pages:
Jump to: