Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 4. (Read 6032 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
DeepOnion for sure in my view, as it has huge member supports
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I'm a big fan of Zcash, even though there are many alternatives out there, I still think that Zcash is by far most superior than other competitors. Onion is great because obviously they have the browser compatibility that makes it very attractive, especially to the dark market. It's a bit tricky for the rest because they are offering products with their own infrastructure. Zcash for example has Zsnarks which has been proved that it's one of the most superior encryption innovations out there, so much so that others are copying it, which is great. Unfortunately Zcash itself is not benefiting all that much, and it's suprising how they are behind some competitors such as Monero, it's staggering really and I can't explain it other than people have an idea how encryption works.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Zcash or Dash is best for a long term investment.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Snowden said Dash was the safest anonymous crypto  Wink
But XMR, Dash seem pretty solid !
Zen is a fork of dash with improvements. So I would like to know what makes dash more secure.
Activity: 200
Snowden said Dash was the safest anonymous crypto  Wink
But XMR, Dash seem pretty solid !
Activity: 17
Price wise. XVG. dirt cheap and with Wraith lots of options.
Zencash is a great platform and secured nodes will bring passive income.
Spectr is probably the best when it comes to features.
More then 1 coin will make it. Coins with dev funding are the ones I would bet on.
Zencash devs get a % of POW revenue. So they are funded. If the project has to pay for devs or free work... well, who wants to work for free is my question.

Activity: 14
I think Monero will stay a long time on top.
Put for good gains look at NAV coin or PIVX

Activity: 83
Well after some research I decided to buy some XSPEC! Best anonymity coin with huge potential.
But it would really nice if they can be on more exchanges and do a little more marketing
Activity: 120
I like XMR and Zcash
XMR because its easy to understand. and has maximum use case and potential https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monero/usd

I think so. They are old and tested.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
It would be nice!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Nice to see DeepOnion at the first place, lets wait a few months and see us in the top 20 on coinmarketcap Tongue
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Have you guys heard of TokenPay? Looks very interesting and if they can pull it off this can be really big. They say they are the worlds most secure coin. Check out ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0;all

Spectrecoin has all those features, and more. That is why they did not incorporate Spectrecoin into that chart.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I read most comments again, it is difficult to know which one is best anonymous coins, you should understand technical details, but this is not enough as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I like XMR and Zcash
XMR because its easy to understand. and has maximum use case and potential https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monero/usd
Activity: 88
I think there are lots of top coins and hard to say who is the best.

Monero probably has the best reputation but if you are looking for one that are a little more under the radar I would say

Zcoin and Zencash are great investments.

Zcoin - 1000 zcoins to get masternode, roger ver is an investor, just came out with new reward model, this is a favorite in the asian market, main dev created vertcoin (legit)

Zencash - is not only an anon coin but also a platform (coin, communication, publishing), masternodes, one of the core devs is head of payments at AirBnB (trust me this is huge if airBnB ever explores cryptocurrency payments),  advisor is Charles Hoskinson (co founder of ethereum), top team with government experience.

IMO both of these coins will eventually be triple digits.

Zcash is good, it's not bad. But, monero is the best one here. It's very popular and you can easily trade because the trade volume is high per day. Your transactions don't appear on the blockchain and they can't track you there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I like monero the most for privacy coin because it already has a huge community behind it, a good marketcap and reputation behind the project. There's not much space on the privacy coin so if you want to play it safe and enjoy becoming anonymous then pick monero, but if want to take some risk, i suggest that you take a look at spectrecoin, it is still new but i feel like it has the potential to go big.
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
ZCash and Karbo. KRB team is working on rebranding right now and I hope to grow it min x10. It has worked x6 for me.
ZCash is good too though ^_^
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
Ledger Wallet support coming to Monero (XMR) soon then I expect $200+
Activity: 366
With the usage of tor network deep onion seems to be highly anonymous compared to lot of other anonymous altcoins. Also with this the growth has been taking place in a good manner even when the value experience sudden bumps and dumps. Among the listed assets verge seems to be better than the other.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
zcash, monero and deeponion for me. im going hard on all of them, something should turn out good
Pages:
Jump to: