Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 5. (Read 6032 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think there are lots of top coins and hard to say who is the best.

Monero probably has the best reputation but if you are looking for one that are a little more under the radar I would say

Zcoin and Zencash are great investments.

Zcoin - 1000 zcoins to get masternode, roger ver is an investor, just came out with new reward model, this is a favorite in the asian market, main dev created vertcoin (legit)

Zencash - is not only an anon coin but also a platform (coin, communication, publishing), masternodes, one of the core devs is head of payments at AirBnB (trust me this is huge if airBnB ever explores cryptocurrency payments),  advisor is Charles Hoskinson (co founder of ethereum), top team with government experience.

IMO both of these coins will eventually be triple digits.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS
What we know at this time xios many enter in marketing, supply many come from bebagai among people, but if, not
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
followers of one coin came and voted unobjectively, because of their interests. every positive post has a signature of this coin. be objective
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Probably Monero since this looks to be the so-called "private" bitcoin of sorts.
Activity: 34
Identifying these coins with great potentials is quite difficult since these coins all have fair shares. They may go up or they may go down but if i can only choose two out from the choices, i would probably pic Monero and ZCash.
They are the two that I mine and hold.   
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
I think at the moment monero is number one. I am sad i arrived late at the mining process. So no money or mining time spent with it. Beeing an early adopter has its benefits.
About new coins i bet in xspec and zencash. Maybe this two in the future worth something. Both have nice communities and active low profile working devs.
I also like sumokoin as an experimental project forked from monero. Lets see its future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Identifying these coins with great potentials is quite difficult since these coins all have fair shares. They may go up or they may go down but if i can only choose two out from the choices, i would probably pic Monero and ZCash.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
DeepOnion is the best now. It is hot right now. Especially now that the price is rising. It is trending in coinmarketcap. And I believe it will rise more soon. So if you're not into DeepOnion yet, get some now. You can also join the community at https://deeponion.org/community/  Cool
Activity: 83
Gonna have to go with either Deep Onion or Spectre just on the technology and low market cap's
Activity: 126
Not really an anonymous coin, but I would buy Ambrosus (AMB).

It is currently trading 40% under ICO price with mcap around $28-29m, and I believe this is one of the best coins in long term. They have the most legit team I have ever seen in crypto, and an actual real life usage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Read about spectrecoin as well a while ago, think there were a few airdrops but it takes a few milliseconds for all seats to be filled which also says something. I think deeponion is very strong in its established base and community, while Monero is more established in terms of market cap. All are interesting, but for deeponion is waiting on the true killer features that will make it stand out from this crowd.
Activity: 83
The most superior coin is Zcash hands down. The team has simply delivered in comparison to all other coins and it's the best underlying technology in that sector. Privacy is important and many companies want it, the one that really innovated in that field is obviously Zcash, they have developed a technology that is actually being implemented by many big projects and major institutions, that is kinda big. Adoption is the best indicator for the future success of a product, and Zcash has proved that their technology can be adopted. Unfortunately many are just implementing the idea and Zcash itself it not being profiting from this, but at least they are using the name Zsnarks and are crediting the project for the innovation.
Monero has the best potential in all of coins listed on your poll. Stable and slowly rising it's price and will compete with larger coins in the market.
Would be good if XMR brought out a lite wallet rather than needing to download the whole chain.  Or is there one now already?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Monero has the best potential in all of coins listed on your poll. Stable and slowly rising it's price and will compete with larger coins in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Have you guys heard of TokenPay? Looks very interesting and if they can pull it off this can be really big. They say they are the worlds most secure coin. Check out ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0;all

ROFL, remind me not to trust to votes in this forum Wink

anyway i think KMD is the best because of zero knowledge + jumblr

Problem with KMD is their marketing is shocking, the last video presentation that I saw was so amateurish it was cringe-worthy and saw the price drop by 80C from memory.   
I was invested with them but not anymore. 

If anything they are the poor mans privacy coin, that is about it's main feature the fact that it is the cheapest of them all.

Zcash for me is number 1, as an investment it is growing and growing and is even profitable to mine now at it's current price. 
Activity: 126
ROFL, remind me not to trust to votes in this forum Wink

anyway i think KMD is the best because of zero knowledge + jumblr
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
The best anonymouse coin in my sight is :
1. Monero
2. Zcash
3. Zcoin
4. Deepcoin
5. Electroneum

Monero will still hold the number one anonymouse coin.

I dont know much about deep union but i will learning it further.

Zcash also very good anonymouse coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Seriously. Who can create a topic with as much basic knowledge about different anonymous technologies ..? Huh

Forget Zcoin. While this technology is different from Zcash, Zencash (zero knowledge) or Monero. Zcoin is zerocoin protocol, excellent technology, and Zcoin was created before Zcash .. So you can add Zcoin!
Out of every coin up there, I would choose Monero over all them. The price is not so important, the community is what is important.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Monero, Dash, Zencash, Spectre all of the anonymous coins are doing great at the moment.

Looks like DeepOnion is the Champion in our poll. Lets see where it goes in a few years.
Pages:
Jump to: