Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 9. (Read 6032 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I voted to the Deeponion, that's great coin and good project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Deeponion seems to be a no brainier at this time. Lot of development going on. Huge creative team and excellent ideas!
Activity: 238
For me, it would be deep onion. The combination of good community and dedicated dev team is the promise to success. Technology features like DeepSend/DeepVault/SmartContract will be implemented in the coming months. No doubt when airdrops finishes, more new features will be defined by the community voting center. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
For sure Deeponion is the best privacy coin for long term.
Give it 1 or 2 years and it will stay strong above 100USD each Coin.

See also the Voting... That should show you up who the strongest one is.
Activity: 109
DeepOnion has a huge grow potential, solid development team and frequent updates, strong community and it is in part airdroped. It has all the ingredients o be a top currency in the next year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
well.. i'll say deeponion could win in the long run.. it has a healthy community.. also zcash is good..
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Monero.
And against Deeponion (to the final product they are still very far away).

How can your argument against DeepOnion be based upon the fact that the finished product is still far away? The title for this poll is what coin is the best for "LONG TERM". Meaning it doesn't have to be an entirely finished product.  Roll Eyes

I voted for DeepOnion. I would have also considered a couple other coins had they been on the poll. Coins such as HUSH have potential.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
For me the best coin will be Deeponion, i saw this project and it looks very promising. So i can try with this coin and recommend for you
Activity: 338
I am thinking the best potential coin right now could be Anoncoin ANC. Check it out for yourselves.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
In one year or maybe two lots of peoples who are laughing now will have bitterness because the price will not be as low for deeponion like now.
Deeponion have lot of futures and very urgent dev team, roadmap is huge.
In translation, deeponion has a huge potential and a secure future  Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
This thread and votes are a joke. Laughing my ass off here.  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I think Zcash and DeepOnion in the future Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Read about spectrecoin as well a while ago, think there were a few airdrops but it takes a few milliseconds for all seats to be filled which also says something. I think deeponion is very strong in its established base and community, while Monero is more established in terms of market cap. All are interesting, but for deeponion is waiting on the true killer features that will make it stand out from this crowd.

You’re hanging out with the wrong crowd then, and there certainly was never any airdrops for Spectrecoin. Spectrecoin releases untraceable staking, and in mobile form. Spectrecoin works in tor blocked regions and has every feature DeepOnion has, plus more, literally. Your developer still owns the majority of the supply, and always will. Spectrecoin is superior to DeepOnion. This thread was created so you guys could continue to inflate Bitcointalk with useless content to get more free onions. You DeepOnion fanboys are slowing down the process of humanity.

unfortunately you are not right, there was an spectre airdrop on reddit, thats how i got some spectres in my wallet Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6xdvso/using_monero_try_spectre_heres_some_to_get_started/
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
The DeepOnion dev holds more than 50%   Shocked Shocked Shocked of the coins at this point, whereas the Spectre devs only hold about 1-2% together. Therefore, DeepOnion must be seen as being completely centralized at this point, which makes it zero value, whereas Spectre is completely decentralized.

who else should keep this amount?

decentralization is achieved by weekly airdrops.

more info is here:
https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
Are you joking? Well
Will bring down the market in a moment and all your savings will not be worth anything, it's a huge risk.
It is a pity that you are deceiving others and pretend that you do not understand this !!

Good luck

devs are successfully done with almost 50% of total airdrops distribution. all the signs for successful completion of the second half were shown.

it's a long road but we'll be there.
Activity: 324
I think DeepOnion has what it takes to become a 1st rank cryptocurrency, with anonymity and secure layers. But only time will tell if we are right or wrong.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
All coins is good< I think this is a kind of evolution and healthy competition between projects is great anyway.
Also i think that community and active developers it's everything for the moment, who will be on horse in long term we will see.
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
In DeepOnion we trust! Voted for it because they like the ideas of developers and they have a far-reaching development plan
Activity: 125
My vote goes to stable and really decentralized monero.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I voted for DeepOnion too. It is a great entry point for anyone new to the crypto world. Price is very low ATM, you can get many coins for free and for those worried for devs holding large amount - the distribution is still not past its half way mark. When it is done by the end of April 2018. it will be much more evenly spread.
Activity: 140
The DeepOnion dev holds more than 50%   Shocked Shocked Shocked of the coins at this point, whereas the Spectre devs only hold about 1-2% together. Therefore, DeepOnion must be seen as being completely centralized at this point, which makes it zero value, whereas Spectre is completely decentralized.

who else should keep this amount?

decentralization is achieved by weekly airdrops.

more info is here:
https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
Are you joking? Well
Will bring down the market in a moment and all your savings will not be worth anything, it's a huge risk.
It is a pity that you are deceiving others and pretend that you do not understand this !!

Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: