Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 7. (Read 6032 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
I really believe monero is the best anonimous coin out there. Bit i see there is some trouble in their community with the kriptokingdom games. Deep union is the alternative for anonymous coin for now. It will goes big for 3-4 years from now.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
For LongTerm ... There will be only one Anon King who will dominate all other coins. DeepOnion - The Dark Horse of Crypto World !
Why though? Are there any reasons for that in terms of technology, or are you all just saying that because you're bagholders?

For any coin to go up ... It needs 2 things. Good Developers & Supportive Community.
DeepOnion has both of these, Talented Developers & Community with Insane support.

Yes, I am a BagHolder. But I can that DeepOnion has Bright future. Whatever they have promised in their Roadmap, they have achieved it.
Lot more interesting things / features are on the way. DeepOnion is Unstoppable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
The DeepOnion dev holds more than 50%   Shocked Shocked Shocked of the coins at this point, whereas the Spectre devs only hold about 1-2% together. Therefore, DeepOnion must be seen as being completely centralized at this point, which makes it zero value, whereas Spectre is completely decentralized.

who else should keep this amount?

decentralization is achieved by weekly airdrops.

more info is here:
https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
Are you joking? Well
Will bring down the market in a moment and all your savings will not be worth anything, it's a huge risk.
It is a pity that you are deceiving others and pretend that you do not understand this !!

Good luck

devs are successfully done with almost 50% of total airdrops distribution. all the signs for successful completion of the second half were shown.

it's a long road but we'll be there.

I agree. Of course, it is always a risk, if someone holds 50% of a coin. In the DeepOnion case, one should make his own research and decide, if the project is trustworthy. Up to now, the communit is increasing day by day and the airdrop distribution works great. It is a great movement with a lot of drive and I really like what I experienced so far. Let's see if the people, who believe and work on this project continuously, will be rewarded in the long run.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
For LongTerm ... There will be only one Anon King who will dominate all other coins. DeepOnion - The Dark Horse of Crypto World !
Why though? Are there any reasons for that in terms of technology, or are you all just saying that because you're bagholders?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
What do you think about KORE?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-kore-tor-masternodes-browser-voip-aether-os-korephone-korebay-funded-2096416

- TOR
- Masternodes (on TOR)
- VoIPA in wallet
- TOR browser in wallet
- Can sell or buy KORE from Bittreax in wallet

I would like to know what do you think about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Question:   Which anonymous coin will win in the long term?

Haha DeepOnion is in the lead again

DeepOnion has

DeepVault: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-faq.4057/
Cryptographic digital file validation using the DeepOnion Tor Integrated Secure and Anonymous blockchain.
This enables you or others to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered by comparing it to the original hash stored in the blockchain.

DeepMessages: Encrypted private messages

DeepPoints: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeppoints-quality-over-quantity-new-rates.7960/
A way of earning even more onions via posting on the DeepOnion community forum

This with further developments such as DeepSend: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-upcoming-feature.5/

Plus other very interesting information including a DeepOnion fund being created that will be used to develop other blockchain technology such as SmartContracts.

So in my opinion DeepOnion is by far the best cryptocurrency

Listed now on Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
obviously Monero is the best , a lot of deepweb accept Monero for payment method ,

deeponion is also a good anonymous coin but still need to develop.
Activity: 126
Yes, deeponion is very jung coin and have big space to expand. Also price have lots of space to rise.
There is a large roadmap in front of the coin and soon there will be a lots key functions implemented.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Deeponion of corse is my favorite here. I will invest in him becouse have huge potential to rise.
But real pump will have in about few months.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
The DeepOnion dev is rich because he owns >50% of the coin supply of DeepOnion, whereas the Spectre devs are funded by the community.

Ever heard or understood the concept of Airdrop wallets??

Anyhow, please see this nifty infographic about DeepOnion an decide yourself. Up till this very date every step and target of the roadmap has been made/achieved, making DeepOnion my 2018 favorite anon coin!

Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
The DeepOnion dev holds more than 50%   Shocked Shocked Shocked of the coins at this point, whereas the Spectre devs only hold about 1-2% together. Therefore, DeepOnion must be seen as being completely centralized at this point, which makes it zero value, whereas Spectre is completely decentralized.

Each statement can be disproved. You just don't understand that you say, or purposefully mislead.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Ok, I guess the results must be the great DeepOnion, I have already bought a lot of DeepOnion, and wait for its boom.
The price right now is not so high, so you can stake a lot of these coins, it's a good opportunity for holding a lot of coins in a short term.
Like Zcash, the price is higher and I guess it's less likely to go 10X or more?
Same reason for Monero

I will choose DeepOnion in this years.
Activity: 39
Spectre (XSPEC) !!!! it's the one with the biggest potential
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In the long term you can buy the VERGE, also anonymous coin!If Wraith will introduce a Protocol, the coin value will increase as MONERO
Activity: 3
Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

Tech of Monero is solid. Good community as well. I think it's the best choice.
Activity: 134
Activity: 62
Sure, i think that DeepOnions is the best anonymous coin with good road map for now with strong and powerful community and very good dev team that made a daily hard work for development the coin.
Activity: 1
HUSH
ZOIN
SUMOKOIN
Activity: 142
Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

Karbowanec KRB - Strong Devs and good roadmap. soon: webwallets, Mobile Wallets and cryptonote protocol
Pages:
Jump to: