Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 6. (Read 6032 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?
Although Deeponions has been receiving so much hypes lately which I do believe the dev won't disappoint at the end, but for now and until then when I am sure enough, I will still have to go for monero.

Monero has been doing pretty good for now and also enjoying some good development and if I will have to give up that position for an established coin, I will be very sure the coin I am giving it up for is worth it and very much ready.
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Deeponion is still new and young, but I believe it has more privacy features than the listed competitors.  Only time will tell how far it can go

I'm agree.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Absolutely ZenCash. Actually it’s a fork of Z-Classic
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
There are many great buys for privacy coins.... the big dogs in my opinion are ZCash, Monero, and ZCoin.

The ones that are massively undervalued that are big risk big reward coins with good tech are the following:

Zoin- A fork of ZCoin that’s also implementing masternodes. They have a very active team that’s ambitious.
Hush- A fork of ZCash that’s implementing some different things to separate itself from ZCash. Very good devs. One of the devs is from the ZCash team.
Aeon- A fork of Monero that has a really good dev from the Monero team. It’s sometimes considered a testing ground for Monero tech. Could be a direct competitor in the future. Right now it seems to be the little brother.
SumoKoin- A fork of Monero. It’s a Japanese crypto that just went through a rebrand. Seem to have a very active team.

In conclusion, I think a lot of these forks have massive potential using the tech they already have....not to mention they can add some cool features to differentiate themselves.

Add Zencash to this list. It is a Zcash fork with  a solid dev team and better feature.  It could give serious competition
to Zcash in future.
Activity: 53
There are many great buys for privacy coins.... the big dogs in my opinion are ZCash, Monero, and ZCoin.

The ones that are massively undervalued that are big risk big reward coins with good tech are the following:

Zoin- A fork of ZCoin that’s also implementing masternodes. They have a very active team that’s ambitious.
Hush- A fork of ZCash that’s implementing some different things to separate itself from ZCash. Very good devs. One of the devs is from the ZCash team.
Aeon- A fork of Monero that has a really good dev from the Monero team. It’s sometimes considered a testing ground for Monero tech. Could be a direct competitor in the future. Right now it seems to be the little brother.
SumoKoin- A fork of Monero. It’s a Japanese crypto that just went through a rebrand. Seem to have a very active team.

In conclusion, I think a lot of these forks have massive potential using the tech they already have....not to mention they can add some cool features to differentiate themselves.
Activity: 14
I voted DeepOnion
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Seriously. Who can create a topic with as much basic knowledge about different anonymous technologies ..? Huh

Forget Zcoin. While this technology is different from Zcash, Zencash (zero knowledge) or Monero. Zcoin is zerocoin protocol, excellent technology, and Zcoin was created before Zcash .. So you can add Zcoin!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone who voted for deeponion.. what the hell. Just because it is integrating the private browser doesn't mean that the same won't happen to other coins as well. Yes integration is important but you shouldn't just rely on Tor, the underlying technology of the coin itself has to be safe as well, I guess Tor can be integrated in many of the other coins and it will happen at some point. Until then of course Deepcoin will rise in value but only as long as other projects don't integrate the same thing, it's in other words the only thing that makes it different than the rest. When other projects implement a similar structure it won't be unique anymore and it won't be able to diferantiate itself from other projects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Xspec
SpectreCoin features an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm providing fast transaction confirmations and a fully integrated TOR+OBFS4 layer for network privacy almost anywhere in the world.

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

It's fantastic, I'm with you guys !!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
without a doubt it is a DeepOnion
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Look at zencash now... it was good investment but now it has so good prospects to just grow up only!
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Of course a DeepOnion!
Because there is a network of TOR.
What else voting can we talk about? Only DeepOnion!  Wink
Because we all know very well why and how the TOR network works.
Activity: 266
Deeponion is still new and young, but I believe it has more privacy features than the listed competitors.  Only time will tell how far it can go
UM
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Xspec
SpectreCoin features an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm providing fast transaction confirmations and a fully integrated TOR+OBFS4 layer for network privacy almost anywhere in the world.

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Xspec
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Monero looks very stable and it will really compete with the top 10.Zcash is also very good
Activity: 420
DeepOnion is the next to the moon
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I really believe monero is the best anonimous coin out there. Bit i see there is some trouble in their community with the kriptokingdom games. Deep union is the alternative for anonymous coin for now. It will goes big for 3-4 years from now.

I will chose Zencash for now. In PBC we trust. I think the entire market for anonymous  tokens will grow into 2018 and further.
Activity: 16
PIVX-
has zerocoin protocol
staking and masternodes so you can earn by having it  (only proof of stake with zerocoin)
active devs as well as marketing
still small enough to have room for growth
Pages:
Jump to: