Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 11. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
if I definitely prefer Altcoin, because I think Bitcoin is no longer eligible to be used as an investment, the reason is :
1. Bitcoin prices are too expensive.
2. the opportunity for Bitcoin prices to increase by 100% or more is 1%.
3. The number of new Altcoins that sprung up so much that made Bitcoin had a lot of rivals.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
If you want to earn by trading then buy alt-coin.
But if you want to hold crypto for a long term then go with Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
a lot of correct opinions! the main thing is to always distribute your money in different coins! you can not keep everything in one! 40% must be kept in Bitcoin! Bitcoin is stable, it will give growth - but not big! the remaining 60% of the investment - must be distributed on 20 different coins! different projects are constantly growing faster in price than large-cap coins!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
At the moment, it is better to buy bitcoin, it is more reliable than altcoins, but on the other hand, you can earn more on altcoins and if you are ready to risk, then take risks!
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
buying Bitcoin, because Altcoin in my opinion is difficult to survive compared to Bitcoin, I can say that because I believe that Bitcoin price always increases and Bitcoin is a determinant in crypto, so if Bitcoin dies then another Altcoin will die, but if Altcoin dies then Bitcoin will still be able to survive.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Both are beneficial in short to long term basis, what will determine the profit outcome however will be the objective and aim of the investors. If you are value investor like me, you will most likely go long on your holdings!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I suggest to diversify your portfolio and to buy bitcoin and different altcoins from Top 20, for example Eth, Ltc, Dash, Monero, Neo, etc...
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Both altcoins and bitcoin are profitable when you invest in them but my advise is that you should by more bitcoin than altcoins. There is more profit in bitcoin if you buy huge amount of bitcoin. Altcoins are also profitable but buy more of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
I would advise most of the money to invest in Bitcoin and other major currencies. The rest can be invested in altcoins. In this case, you can optimize your risks.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!
From my experience: When market is Bullish -> buy BTC, When it is Bearish -> buy Altcoins (They follow BTC but have larger gains/dropps).
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
This is probably a matter of taste, because I prefer BTC, because I think that this coin is probably the purest idea that was used from the very beginning for the cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency world.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think you should have 30% in Bitcoin and everything else in altcoins in your account. To give preference to only one of these assets is quite stupid and dangerous.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Both altcoins and bitcoin are worth buying, it just depends on what you prefer, or what works best for you. For so many, their option would be bitcoin because they feel that it is a safer option, while to so many others, their option would be altcoins because they believe that investing in altcoins might mean getting more profits from them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's hard to say which is better. Because both of them are equally beneficial if you can analyze the market well. I suggest that you buy some BTC and Altcoin, it can also reduce the risk if one of them falls.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I've invested cryptocurrencies for two and a half year. After this time that I've experienced I can say bitcoin is the best investment. If I never bought altcoins I have a very good profit right now. I've tried to win more and I lost of course.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA

why not do both, bitcoin and altcoin, both are good and profitable choices. many good altcoins that you can choose like Ripple, EOS, stellar, Cardano, and others. if you really want to get a profit, try both.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Now is not the best time to buy altcoins. Only if you can be sure about a certain coin. But, as you know, there are no guarantees in this market, so I prefer to invest in Bitcoin

Why not, did you watch the market last week and know the price boom of Ripple and Bitcoin Cash? . It is altcoin but it raises a lot more than Bitcoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you are a beginner, then invest in bitcoin, because there are a lot of altcoins and there is a higher probability of error. The growth of the market in any case will start with bitcoin.
Activity: 224

of course it is better to buy bitcoin, but the altcon should not be discounted, it can be a very good investment.

Yes it is. Bitcoin and Altcoins is the better choice for right investment but of course it depends of what kind of altcoins did you choose. There's a lot of different coins and most of them are shitcoins, that's why you need to analyze first before investing.
And it is necessary to analyze qualitatively, because now there is a very small percentage of truly promising altcoins, most of them disappear from the market.
Activity: 224
Now is not the best time to buy altcoins. Only if you can be sure about a certain coin. But, as you know, there are no guarantees in this market, so I prefer to invest in Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: