Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 67. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 12:10:09 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
I agree with you i lost a lot with trading because the coins did not become as big as i had expected and went down a more but after a while i knew in which one to invest and trust and now i have even more profit than loss.
That is true that is what i meant to teach everyone you will have loss in the beginning and after that you will know everything and how it works and than you will make even more profit than just with BTC only because trading gives way more than only BTC.
I agree with you trading does give you more than if you just invest in one coin but you also need to know which one to invest in people do not know that and they go blindly investing which gives them a lot of loss do research before.
People need to know more about the risks my friend went also blindly into the trading part and he lost 5 bitcoins because of he thought that the coin he had invested in was actually going to rise with like 200% but it went down and he lost a lot.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 12:07:30 PM
both are good ways to generate a future value, but there is also another way to earn money. you just need to invest time and skills.
CH has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating its eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platform user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here
Activity: 445
November 10, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think, investing is way more advantageous than trading. On an investment, all you need to know is the background of your investment whether it will be profitable or mot unlike in trading that you should know about how everything is going. In the situation you've mentioned, it is a bit small amount, it would be better if you will invest more and hold your Bitcoin since its value is g3tting more expensive everytime.
Activity: 462
November 10, 2017, 09:28:17 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me, investing is way better than trading. The income you'll get in trading is not as big in investing. When you trade, there's only a specific or a range of price for everthing, unlike investing where your money can be doubled or tripled.
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 08:30:33 AM
Buy bitcoin and keep it, if you ask such questions, then you are very poorly versed in the market! and most likely lose your money by "invested" them or engaged in "trading", it's basically concepts that strongly overlap in the crypto world and not everyone understands their difference) so evaluate correctly your capabilities and do not get involved in an adventure but just buy bitcoins and forget about them for a while.

If you want more bitcoin means, you can do trade. In trading ,you will get more Bitcoin then in Investing .In investing you have to brought more dollars then the current value of bitcoin.Always, trading is best as compare to  investing.But you have to act wisely.When is to buy and when is to sell.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 08:16:57 AM
In my opinion, before you try to invest it should try trading first, because trading is easier to understand if we diligently pay attention to the market price increase bitcoin, and also trade more we can control completely, we can be free when to buy and sell bitcoin according to our wishes. while our investment should be more trusting to others who hold our investment.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
Buy bitcoin and keep it, if you ask such questions, then you are very poorly versed in the market! and most likely lose your money by "invested" them or engaged in "trading", it's basically concepts that strongly overlap in the crypto world and not everyone understands their difference) so evaluate correctly your capabilities and do not get involved in an adventure but just buy bitcoins and forget about them for a while.
Activity: 135
November 10, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
for me, you should try trading but don't put all try it with a small amount and when you fully understand it and you want to give it a shot, then go.
And for investing make sure you are smart enough in your investment some investment now a days are scam so be wise in choosing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
November 10, 2017, 07:28:02 AM
There was this post yesterday of a trader whose account was robbed or hacked even though he used some 2FA for his account. The bottom line for me is that to trade you have to eventually keep most of your BTC in a hot wallet and worst of all you have to trust you exchange and this is not a strategy for me. That is why I just invest.
Activity: 378
November 10, 2017, 07:10:46 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
I agree with you i lost a lot with trading because the coins did not become as big as i had expected and went down a more but after a while i knew in which one to invest and trust and now i have even more profit than loss.
Same things goes for me trading is a very smart thing to do because this way you can earn from more coins at the same time and you can easily get money faster then if you only invest  in bitcoin trading is the easiest and fastest way to earn.

Trade is a great way to make money. But not everyone can trade. Some people are very adventurous and therefore often lose money. For them the investment is more suitable
Activity: 30
November 10, 2017, 06:53:52 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Same things goes for me trading is a very smart thing to do because this way you can earn from more coins at the same time and you can easily get money faster then if you only invest  in bitcoin trading is the easiest and fastest way to earn.
Activity: 26
November 10, 2017, 06:53:49 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

That is true that is what i meant to teach everyone you will have loss in the beginning and after that you will know everything and how it works and than you will make even more profit than just with BTC only because trading gives way more than only BTC.
I agree with you trading does give you more than if you just invest in one coin but you also need to know which one to invest in people do not know that and they go blindly investing which gives them a lot of loss do research before.
Activity: 406
November 10, 2017, 06:46:29 AM
It depends upon the perception of the person, I feel investing is good, some may feel trading.
Activity: 32
November 10, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 10, 2017, 05:35:01 AM
As i am trading with bitcoin vs altcoins i am always on investing side while i am trading.
I will not trade fiat-bitcoin its too risky for me
these both are best step for earning bitcoin but it depend on the experience of bitcoin because  for investment you need high qualification and great experience while trading is more and more easy then investment for trading you can just keep your self from the prices whenever the prices low you need to start buying and whenever the price is going increase you need to start selling.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2017, 03:42:53 AM
As i am trading with bitcoin vs altcoins i am always on investing side while i am trading.
I will not trade fiat-bitcoin its too risky for me
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 10, 2017, 03:09:53 AM
If you are a professional trader then you can certainly trade and make a profit, if you are distant from trading then the best option is investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 03:07:14 AM
The trade or investment that everyone is using is very different. Especially in the environment Bitcoin, our investment funds will get more Bitcoin, because the purchasing power of Bitcoin continues to increase with high prices.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 03:06:50 AM
only invest in companies which are real in the real world not the online ones, otherwise you need to spend time to observe the markets and ups and downs to be able to trade some alt coins to profit from them.
No cloud mining or investment crap as they all are scams and ponzi just wanting your money.
This is a safer method but will restrict your rate of return as you'll be limited to real world companies only, for faster profits on-line ones are better albeit the fluctuations can lead towards losses, it is can lead to gaining a better and wider understanding of the market, but keeping in mind to not invest all money at once.
Activity: 2
November 10, 2017, 02:34:07 AM
Buying and selling would be the smartest choice of all you can have.Less danger and also you manage your own cash and revenue.Opportunities are similar to gambling in a various system,you may lose
Pages:
Jump to: