Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 73. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 21, 2017, 07:21:52 AM
investment is another way of saying trade. The difference is that the trade has more transaction volume and cycle. if it has reached a certain target, a certain part of the accumulation can be assessed by trade and serve two investors. I think that trade provides faster profit.
Trading is like a short transaction, you can just buy and sell on a certain situation and we always love to buy low and sell high as that is the only way to make money in trading. People consider trading as the fastest way of making money because investing will require you to be patient and wait for a longer time before you will reap your profit, I believe with short term and long term investment it would bring good result especially when risking your money in bitcoin.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 07:08:07 AM
Nicely, the way I see it, buying and selling is also a type of expenditure. But if you are referring to icos and crowdfunding investments, then this is one thing that will count on the variety of expenditure, considering that there are different assignments, particular initiatives have wonderful potential for earnings even though other individuals do not. Lately, there have not been several icos that are really worth investing in, so probably I would select trading correct now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 21, 2017, 01:14:43 AM
I think both are equally good depending on which one we choose.
For myself, i prefer trading because i think trading is profitable and a challenge for me.
For investments is equally profitable, but we must find the right type of investment to avoid losses.
I think both are beneficial but I also prefer trading because it makes us able to start a business as well as we can earn a lot through trading. According to me investment is a safe to earn a specific amount in a particular period of time while trading give you opportunity to earn more than enough not specific in a particular time period. Trading explore the market for you where you can invest in many ways for huge earning.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 06:05:05 PM
If we dare to take risks, of course trading is a good choice, with trading we can double the bitcoin in a faster time than investment. but if you do not want to take risks of course better investment.

My suggestion for you is to get into trading and Mining. Because,if any one of that makes you loss means, the other will let you up.But their no risk in bitcoin. Since ,bitcoin price is keeps on increasing, you can believe the bitcoin blindly.Bitcoin will never let you down.
I think if you want a low risk, then use long-term investments for bitcoin instead of trading dude, because real trading is a short-term investment so even though bitcoin price high in the future does not mean you'll be profit for bitcoin trading? hey bitcoin still has a fluctuating price? so its still have risk, maybe mining would be better if you do not have any trading skills
Well I think there is no risk in bitcoin as well both of them are use full but in daily trade you can earn money fast and on daily base but in investment you can get your profit after some time but in investment you can get your profit altogether so those who think bitcoin investment is risk so its not true I will always advise to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 20, 2017, 10:29:52 AM
investment is another way of saying trade. The difference is that the trade has more transaction volume and cycle. if it has reached a certain target, a certain part of the accumulation can be assessed by trade and serve two investors. I think that trade provides faster profit.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 20, 2017, 10:10:05 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think you cannot separate them both, because you cannot do some trade if you are not gonna make some investment to buy altcoin inside the platform. Even traditional form of business you cannot start selling your goods if your not going to invest first.
According to my opinion there is a big difference in trading and investment. Everyone should know the difference between these two concepts. Investment is that when a person take some things and used them to make some things new or repair some things or doing something like this it is called investment. While trading is just to buy and sale.

So if you have some technical experienced in some type of work then you need to do investment while if you have technical experience then you can some bitcoins and keep it for some time and then sale it will be better for you.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 08:31:12 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think it depends to the person who have their own bitcoin. If youre good in trading and you earn a lot of profit from it, maybe its good for you to trade your bitcoin. But if youre playing safe and youre patient enough to gain a huge amount of profit, investing to some bitcoin related companies is for you. It takes time to gain profit in investing but its gonna be worth it.
Activity: 45
October 18, 2017, 06:11:01 AM
Investing. This will help you work out how to go about building up your savings.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 18, 2017, 04:43:59 AM
If we dare to take risks, of course trading is a good choice, with trading we can double the bitcoin in a faster time than investment. but if you do not want to take risks of course better investment.

My suggestion for you is to get into trading and Mining. Because,if any one of that makes you loss means, the other will let you up.But their no risk in bitcoin. Since ,bitcoin price is keeps on increasing, you can believe the bitcoin blindly.Bitcoin will never let you down.
I think if you want a low risk, then use long-term investments for bitcoin instead of trading dude, because real trading is a short-term investment so even though bitcoin price high in the future does not mean you'll be profit for bitcoin trading? hey bitcoin still has a fluctuating price? so its still have risk, maybe mining would be better if you do not have any trading skills
Activity: 26
October 18, 2017, 04:35:36 AM
The world of investment and trade promises benefits for anyone who wants to enter it. But if not careful, investment and trade activities can also result in losses. Therefore you need to learn more about investing and trading. As a beginner, you may be confused by what to know and learn.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 05:43:54 PM
We can try both to make the largest possible profit. Both include a little risk, even if trading seems more safe than investing. We should also studying well the coins to trade, ot the project (or site) where we will invest.
There is many scam projects online.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
October 17, 2017, 05:12:26 PM
It's up to you mate. But if you wish that fast money/loss, you can go in trading, just do the short term trading. As long as you have already profits, sold the coin you bought. If you are in investing, you can try to participate in ICO which you are buying their coins in low price, after that just wait and be patient.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
October 17, 2017, 04:48:05 PM
I'm still in school and I think investing is better than trading because the risk is smaller than trading, I never worry if invest bitcoin because the price keeps rising from day to day.
For me trading is the first step before having an investment because their is where the money get. I traded tokes which I received in joining campaigns and used it for investment, for buying an assets or just holding it and wait for the price to rise.
This is the best way for us when we do not have much money for investment and earn extra Bitcoin. Just working, you never have chance change your life through Bitcoin, but when you try more ways as your said, you can do that!
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 17, 2017, 04:05:25 PM
I'm still in school and I think investing is better than trading because the risk is smaller than trading, I never worry if invest bitcoin because the price keeps rising from day to day.
For me trading is the first step before having an investment because their is where the money get. I traded tokes which I received in joining campaigns and used it for investment, for buying an assets or just holding it and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 17, 2017, 03:25:20 PM
Trading is not so risky if you have a lot of knowledge that you can turn to practice and in this case you wrote double the bitcoins.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 17, 2017, 03:18:04 PM
Of course, if you invest your funds in Bitcoin, then you definitely will not lose, but only increase your financial resources. But if you invest Bitcoin in some kind of project, you need a lot of attention and information about this project. Therefore, I think that there is nothing better than trade.

the meaning of "investment" is so vast because trade and gambling are also forms of investment, so can not be generalized specifically, I invested bitcoin for mining equipment, it makes me earn passive income without having to think to be fooled, in this case. The profits gained remain connected with sales in the trading market, so they are interconnected with each other and have their respective roles that are very important.
Activity: 714
October 17, 2017, 02:39:03 PM
Of course, if you invest your funds in Bitcoin, then you definitely will not lose, but only increase your financial resources. But if you invest Bitcoin in some kind of project, you need a lot of attention and information about this project. Therefore, I think that there is nothing better than trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

the best is trading, if you only invest and do not trade or buy and sell briefly then your assets will not increase or gain double benefit.
Activity: 423
October 17, 2017, 12:50:52 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think both, trading and investment can be your chance to earn more money.
trading and investment are equally at risk, if we do not study and solicit opinions from people who are experts and have been successful from trading or investment activities we can just run out and not make more money, we must really know how to take advantage of opportunities and think fast in order to make more money.

I totally agree with your stance. Both the trading and investment ways are a good option to make more and more money as well as increase your savings for future use. But the only way to achieve this goal is to have thorough study about the ideas and must not follow someone who has been into this field for years blindly.

preferably before plunging the field we choose better studied first until we understand what we will get and the risk, so that we can take decisions at the right time, because we know between trading and investment it all have risks
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
October 17, 2017, 12:46:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: