Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 122. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Weighted companion cube
I've done my five posts, and I'm ready to taste freedom.
Just read the forum for a while? Lots of content you should read there.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit
Could you please whitelist me? I have 5 posts, but the timer doesn't seem to be working properly. I've been logged in for most of the day, but it only says 2 hours. Thanks!
EDIT: Timer just hit 4 hours, the system just unlocked me.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I would like to post generally.  Please Whitelist me if possible.  I have a 25 year career in finance and processing and am investing aggressively and substantially in bitcoin and bitcoin start ups.  This is a valuable resource that I can ad value to as well.
Activity: 42
Hi. I am a long time user of this forum, but I am posting under a pseudonym. I will soon wish to announce a service which will hopefully be coming on-line soon. Is it possible to be white-listed? I will certainly be happy to announce the service in the newbie forum, but it will take a long time to accumulate the hours necessary to escape the newbie jail.
And, hopefully, this service will be successful and will be discussed beyond the newbie forum, so I might need to contribute.
I am happy to provide the mods with more information if necessary.
Activity: 579
Merit: 500
CoinQuacker
I would like to get whitelisted so I could meet up with some folks, for example, this poster:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/colorado-wyoming-front-rangeboulder-fort-collins-greeley-denver-cheyenne-141873

and I'm also located often out of Seattle so I was going to try to get together with some BTC folks there too...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
I wish to be whitelisted. Just read my other posts. I have a background and current study in/with economics and Bitcoin. I have been studying Bitcoin since June of 2012, and Litecoin since August of 2012. I have purchased and sold Bitcoin since July on MtGox, and used Bitinstant to purchase. I have used Bitcoin to successfully purchase electronics off of various vendors. I am aware of how to manage the flags and set up any Bitcoin or Litecoin miner on my own. I could probably do that with any miner. If you have seen me in the BFL Shoutbox, you would know I normally talk about electronics modification for overclocking, and about software and Linux configuration on various devices such as the Raspberry Pi (I own one), MK802 II (I own one too), MK802 IIIS (I own this too), and even running Linux on my ps2 and wii. I have background with building computers from scratch, registry modification, BIOS manual modification, hardware modification and overclocking, and bug-fixing. I am very eager to list references to texts I have read, such as Benjamin Graham's The Intelligent Investor. If you've read my other posts, you will understand that I know my stuff.
Activity: 18
I have 5 posts but am waiting on my login period. I would greatly appreciate it if I could be whitelisted as I would like to be more active in the community. Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 8
requesting access to hardware section under mining. thanks !
Activity: 1
I would be grateful to be added to the whitelist. I wish to add to the economic section of this forum. Specifically regarding certain investment techniques and past experience.

Thanks for your consideration,
Marfa101
Activity: 4
I was member before these restrictions and posted in this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.191488

Years later I now today see that somebody used the code I posted there in their own program, without my permission. See:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/miner-webgl-miner-demo-27056

Now I want to be able to write to that person. And no, I'm not going to flame. Quite the contrary actually.

Please let me into at least both those two threads. Thanks.
Activity: 52
Hi! Can i be whitelisted! I want to confirm my nickname at btcjam.com
I know what i'm doing Cheesy
I have read a lot for bitcoins, ordered a jalapeno from buterfly labs, now want to get a loan for an upgrade to 30ghash.s at btcjam.com. Want to be whitelisted to confirm by bitcointalk.org nickname.
Please! Smiley
Activity: 13
im testing out peerbit and just want to give them feed back and get the bitcoins to test gamble...
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I've posted several questions and been online for quite a while, but does not seem to get access to the other forums. I have some technical questions which might not be answered in the newbie forum:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/processmessage-messagestart-not-found-152610

Would it be possible to get whitelisted so I can post my question elsewhere?

TIA!
Activity: 34
Hello, I would really like to be promoted out of newbies area Smiley
Activity: 45
I am such a nooob  i cant join in any reindeer games

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
I'd like to be whitelisted!
Activity: 17
I am but a humble lurker who just forgets to log in! The reason I want to be whitelisted now is to point out the large number of stale shares received in one LTC pool.
Thank you for your time!
Activity: 33
I'm a web developer and I wish to do an announcement on the proper section.
Well, I started mining some months ago. In the beginning I thought Bitcoins were only a digital currency, no different than dollar, then I found out the complexity of it, how brilliantly it was.
And now I have 4 7950 mining all day & night!

Activity: 70
As an Australian, and having used Bitcoins successfully for my fish import export business. I know well the inconveniences Australians have to suffer to use this amazing new technology. I used bitcoin to exchange my AU$ for US$ while avoiding banks and their lousy exchange rates and fees, and also made a small gain on selling. However it wasnt easy ensuring banks didnt automaticly exchange my AU$ for Yen on transfer to Mtgox Japan, and validating my accounts before I could withdraw sum of US$ to Australia. Which by the way took nearly two weeks for money to arrive in my account from Mtgox. The process as it stands is near enough to put anybody off using bitcoins in Australia, so I would like to make Bitcoin more convenient, and in the process create a nice little business for myself. I am seriously considering opening a bitcoin exchange service.

May I please be whitelisted?
Thank you kindly
Activity: 112
Hello, please let me out of here Smiley
I'm known with bitcoins & other e-currencies.

Jump to: