Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 121. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
why not. this thread started in 2011. I'm doubting the whitelisting is still happening, but just in case...
Either way it goes towards my post count so yay.
Activity: 6
Ummm well I have hung out in the newbie section for 2 hr 30 min. I don't troll and would like to discuss things in forums more suiting to my interests.

Thanks.
Activity: 15
Would like to be whitelisted, thanks!
Activity: 7
Are any of these whitelist requests honored? Or is this just where people post to get 5 posts?
Activity: 47
Hello, I need to post to the topic about the Open Source FGPA Bitcoin Miner (http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=9047.0) I have a De0-Nano in which the driver compiles fine and the card gets programmed without any error.

However when I launch the miner I get 0.00Mh/s hashing speed (there is definitly something wrong here).

There is a guy on this thread (kramble) who also speaks about this very FGPA and i would like to exchange some ideas with him on why I have that behaviour.

Thank you.
Activity: 56
I've exceeded the post and time restrictions and would like to be let out of the sandbox if possible Smiley

I'm working on a GPU rig for LiteCoin and wanted to post in the mining section.  I'm a pretty level headed grown up and won't make a mess.

Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i need to post in cgminer thread about my problem
pls allow me or move this topic -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/problem-with-cgminer-on-windows-7-153086  to cgminer thread Tongue
Activity: 1
I'm a long-time lurker and wish to make a suggestion in the development/technical discussion forum regarding transaction verification in bitcoin clients during forks.  More specifically, taking the minimum verification count on all active forks (detected by some ratio of work proof from the fork point to the last known block compared to the main chain), and not considering any blocks past the fork point as verification if a major invalid fork is detected (in addition to warning and engaging safe mode.)
Activity: 27
Kindly requesting a whitelist. I'm here to post in the "bASIC BTC refunds list - v2.0" thread since I'm too still waiting for a refund. Or to post for me there if whitelisting isn't possible.

I already sent numerous unanswered emails to every associated address with the "bASIC operation". I have even given the option to pay me back with BTC (1AygWJZpFSJeMykfeVa4RVLMWuXPUk15Vw).

User: ashpool
Order: #875431808574591
(It was originally an order for a FPGA miner which they forgot about and so I eventually (after I msg'ed them) got bumped up to a bASIC miner. I can produce the whole email conversation with them if necessary.)
Paid in: USD via GoogleWallet
Amount: $1,069.99
Date Requested: 02-06-2013 via GoogleWallet then on 03-05-2013 via Email(s)
Paid: none
Activity: 65
Merit: 121
Requesting whitelist to out a scammer before more people loose money.
Activity: 32
Requesting whitelist. Subscribe to /r/bitcoin, hang out in #bitcoin and #bitcoin-dev on freenode and posted "knowledge" post here --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1626595
Activity: 56
I'm going to sleep in a minute so I can wait out the 4 hour limit, just posting in this thread for the heck of it.
Activity: 22
I wrote an awesome first post on the "introduce yourself" thread Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15672.10500

Even if I don't get whitelisted, atleast it might cause someone to read my epic introduction Cheesy
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
hi, please whitelist me.. I have to make a comment in the marketing section
Activity: 7
Could I please get whitelisted? I was hoping to get some input on how to invest company money in BTC in the Skandinavian forums.

Thanks!
Activity: 5
Please whitelist me. I've never been a part of the forums, but have authored a small share of BTC articles. Check me out at http://foreverrising.wordpress.com/ or on twitter, @extrapaint http://twitter.com/extrapaint

Erik
Activity: 2
Hey,

could I probably get a Whitelist, I want to post an answer to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheapsweep-a-script-for-low-cost-address-sweeping-128388. I've portet the script to PowerShell for all the Windows users out there.

Code:
param (
[string]$address = "",
[double]$fee = 0,
[int]$confirms = 6,
[switch]$nosend
)

Function serializeInputs {
param (
$inputs
)
if($inputs -isnot [system.array]) {
$in = "["
}
$in += $inputs | ConvertTo-JSON -Compress
if($inputs -isnot [system.array]) {
$in += "]"
}
return $in -replace "`"", "`\`""
}

Function serializeOutputs {
param (
$outputs
)
$out = $outputs | ConvertTo-JSON -Compress
return $out -replace "`"", "`\`""
}

$bitcoind = "./daemon/bitcoind"

if($address -eq "") {
$address = & $bitcoind getaccountaddress `"`"
}

$unspent = [string](& $bitcoind listunspent $confirms) | ConvertFrom-JSON

if($unspent.Count -gt 0) {
$sum = ($unspent | Measure-Object amount -Sum).Sum

Write-Host "Number of inputs $($unspent.Count) with a total value of $sum BTC."

$in = serializeInputs(( $unspent | ForEach-Object { New-Object PSObject | Add-Member -PassThru NoteProperty txid $_.txid | Add-Member -PassThru NoteProperty vout $_.vout } ))
$out = serializeOutputs((New-Object PSObject | Add-Member -PassThru NoteProperty $address ($sum - $fee)))

$rawtransaction = & $bitcoind createrawtransaction $in $out

$signed = [string](& $bitcoind signrawtransaction $rawtransaction) | ConvertFrom-JSON

if($signed.complete)
{
if($nosend) {
Write-Host "This is your signed transaction to ${address}:"
$signed.hex
} else {
$tx = & $bitcoind sendrawtransaction $signed.hex
Write-Host "Sent transaction $tx to $address."
}
} else {
Write-Host "Could not sign transaction."
}
} else {
Write-Host "No inputs available."
}

Greetings Cool
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Hi all,

I am wizzardTim and I would like to enter the white-list. Not because of the posts (I do not thing that a specified number of posts should be related to conclude whether someone is a newbie or not- i can justify my opinion if you want me to) but because I already deal with cryptocurrencies (especially LTC) and I have studied thoroughly the philosophy behind the whole movement and I believe there is future in it.

I would like to contribute to the spreading of this knowledge, while also helping and introducing new market deals which are based on e-currencies (playing websites etc). I have also some proposals to put on the "marketing" section (see my posts about it), and i believe I will provide something useful to the community.

Best regards,
Activity: 2
Normally follow rules about newbie posting but need to post in the terrawallet thread about reseting my 2-way authentication. Have a new phone, old phone is wiped and can't access my terracoins. The only thing I didn't plan for when upgrading. Blockchain has the option on their site and need to request this for terrawallet.
Activity: 6
I've been using bitcoin for over a year.
I have 3 accounts with substantial coins at mt.gox, and bitstamp.

And buy and trade btc daily/weekly.

I don't feel that I should be labeled as a newbie.

Thanks
Jump to: