Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 50. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Hey. Check my reddit account, you'll see how often I post there (on /r/bitcoin). Thanks! http://www.reddit.com/user/Plazmotech/submitted/
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi! I was wondering if you could whitelist me please! I've known about btc for awhile and finally completed my hours on here.

Id love to get the free ripples as well that the email sent to me.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Hello Folks!

Got an issue with the reward calculation for one of the recent blocks from earlier today, but this is hardly something I could ever get sorted/discussed anywhere else than in the Slush Pool forum. As of this, I find it worthles to post about it into newbie forum. Nevertheless, after reading through the NEWBIE README I have to admit you made your point there and did it for good reason. Guess I will simply have to follow and wait till the time come Tongue

pablotextoris
Activity: 1
Hey, can you please whitelist me, I joined to post on a thread for translating to many languages, and I would like to translate for them, and thank you.
PSL
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
I'm a developer and UNIX expert for ages. I'm playing with cryptocoins for months and I would like to participate to "real" discussions. I think I found a problem in TRC and I would like to highlight it to interesting developers those can do something about it. I am not sure if messages in the Newbie sections are read by right people...
wiz
Activity: 15
got it,almost time to join the rest  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
pcboy: OK
amolina: OK
Activity: 6
Oh god man. At least post in undercase. Seriously...
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
I VISITED THIS FORUM LONG AGO. CONTRASTED ALWAYS HAVE READ AND INFORMATION IS PUBLIC. NOW I NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193647.160. I WANT TO BE PART OF THE WORLD Bitcoin. I FEEL THAT MY ENGLISH IS SO POOR. THANKS
I'm a developer for 10 years now, mainly C, ruby, Scala and Erlang. I'm using bitcoins for months now, I put a fair amount of money in it (around 2000$) and I would like to participate to "real" discussions. Mainly about bitcoin internals.
I don't really know how I can show that I'm not a noob here..
I used a members services here and i need to be able to post reviews and private message this member in regards to my transaction. Ive been using bitcoins for over a year now and i buy and sell bitcoins regularly. Please whitelist me. Smiley
Activity: 28
Please let me out of this newbie status. I have spent several days and over 10 posts waiting. I have much to contribute in RTOS and embedded development experience. I may run less than a GH/s now but that will change shortly Smiley
Activity: 39
Request Whitelist.

Been reading here for several months.  Just posted my 6th post in this section, still can't post in other sub-forums.

Have been using PMs.

Thanks!

Activity: 28
I'm here to launch the altcoin Ethicoin.

It combines aspects of Bitcoin (proof of work) Litecoin (scypt) and Devcoin (receiver files).

It has some more features which will make it truly unique.

Whitelisting would be appreciated but not essential - I'm a patient man  Wink
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
I want out!

I am a speculator and spender.
Activity: 40
hi,

want to release  a guessing future bitcoin network difficulty website. This is the support account for our service/site.
Thank you.

Best,
http://btcfarseer.com
Activity: 40
Howdy... pirateat4O here, long time watcher first time poster.  Those that know me, know me from OTC. Arrrrgh
Activity: 1
Hi,

I own 4 GPU mining rigs, last update gave me 8 AMD game packs and I'd like to sell it on auction.
I'd like to buy some asics too.

Satisfaction guaranteed.
http://i.imgur.com/LDbreEm.jpg

Best Regards
J
Activity: 8
that would be awesome  Tongue
Activity: 3
long time lurker, mainly "decloaking" to get into a group buy by CanaryInTheMine.
and maybe be more active in the great BFL psychological experiment  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: