Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 49. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi,

although, by personality, I'm not usually very active in forums (I prefer to read than to write, unless I have SOMETHING to say), I'm following BTC and LTC since a while now. I have my own Mining rig, in pool with wemineltc, and had made a significant purchase of LTC.
   I'm triyng to go ASIC now and there's a group purchase very interesting for me to join. To publish my payment details I have to post, and the group purchase is a time limited offer.
   Please let me out of here!! :-(
CDI
Activity: 12
Not a noob, looking to discuss light linux distros for mining, along with working on the marketplace.
Activity: 31
Hi there!

I know that I made posts way back in the past, but they all seem to have gone missing.  I've always been a lurker mostly, but I've been mining for over 2 years now and trading both Bitcoin and BTC denominated securities for the last 6 months. (Prior to that I had been a commodity trader for almost 20 years)

I know that my knowledge of Bitcoin is more complete than a newbie, it has become my main focus and I am currently building out multiple related businesses.

Currently I am awaiting delivery on a pair of Batch 3 Avalon miners after selling off my initial GPU rigs.  (At my height I had 8 rigs that held five 5850's a piece, all built and run by myself)

Even though my professional background is in trading, I really enjoy that we get to blaze a new trail here and hope to be able to put my skills to good use as a member of the Bitcoin community.  In the coming months I will be deploying my upgraded mining farm (I am also in the first 500 for KnC Jupiters), as well as a Bitcoin related site that hopefully be an asset to the overall ecosystem and help spur adoption.

Thanks for your consideration!

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
wisepass: OK
nomaxpi: OK
Activity: 2
I need to reply to post relating to us.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Let me out, please.  I have some moneypak I received I'd like to exchange in the currency market with someone trusted.
Activity: 40
I would like to be whitelisted. I'm plannning on joining one of the avalon chip group buys.
Activity: 25
Whitelist request. I ordered some asic chips and need to be able to post in forum to confirm identity. Thx.
Activity: 11
Finally I have more than 4 hours and 5 posts.
Please get me out of here. Thank you.
Activity: 5
Let me out of here! I am a bitcoin enthusiast that use every possible conversation as a way of promoting bitcoin. I only came here to contribute to that post about promoting bitcoin with giving ppl something for free like cheap coffee.... And I then hit the wall Smiley
I have been reading the source code of bitcoin so I think it is fair to say I know more than average newbie!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi there,

Bitcoin enthusiast and experienced developer (low level, web, mobile) here. I'd love to chat with other devs about potential Bitcoin projects.

I've read the Bitcoin PDF and own Bitcoins but I was too late to the mining gold rush Wink

Would love to post in the other forums here. Please whitelist me. Smiley

Dave
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

This is my rig so far. I hope this is evidence enough that I'm not a newbie.  I've configured cryptoswitcher and cgminer as well as built my own box containing 3x Sapphire 7950's.  Have only played with the clock settings slightly but understand how it all works. I've been mining for years but have only started taking things "seriously" over the course of the past month or so.  I really hope I can get out of newbie jail so I can post in the market and send private messages.  I've got enough disposable income at this point where what I'd really love to do is buy a few FPGA's or an ASIC from the marketplace or get in on a kncminer acution before they're all gone Sad I plan use the box I just built (the one in the picture)  as "command central" for other devices. I'm currently waiting on more system RAM so I can mine scrypt based altcoins at a higher thread concurrency and hook up a cluster of other devices.  Please let me out of newbie no post jail, I would love to stimulate the economy by buying equipment and contribute my experience in the mining/exchanging adventure with the community.  My bitcoin mining "team" consists of me a third year compsci university major and a close friend who is a third year economics major.

I would very much appreciate being added to the whitelist. Thank You.
Activity: 18
I've done my 4 hours and 5 posts. How does my account get upgraded? I thought it would have been automatic.
Activity: 8
Im a cuda Developer,Level: Expert(6 Years).
All I want is to PM the developer for Cudaminer for permission to use his code(credit will be given).
legendary
hi, if possible, can I be whitelisted?

I have been using reddit in the past and have been into bitcoin for a reasonable time.

Apart from a small BTC holding, I also pre-ordered a BFL SC before the April bubble.

Hope the above helps.....
A link to your reddit account would help...

herewith: http://www.reddit.com/user/hambalan/
Mmm... Doesn't look like you qualify for preemptive whitelisting, sorry.  Sad
legendary
hi, if possible, can I be whitelisted?

I have been using reddit in the past and have been into bitcoin for a reasonable time.

Apart from a small BTC holding, I also pre-ordered a BFL SC before the April bubble.

Hope the above helps.....
A link to your reddit account would help...
legendary
litepresence: OK
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
Hey guys... whitelist request.

I'm "litepresence" #2 trending user in the btce trollbox archive 2 straight months.

Also "presence" at ronpaulforums.com with a full "reputation bar" of karma

I'm working on bots and visualizations... would love to share more but I'm not going to waste time letting my posts get buried in the newbie forum.

here's screenshot of LTC orderbook we're working on:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmyw8cmm0q1n6o8/surf%20ltc_usd%20800sec%20v1.png

That is "depth of market over time"  ; a volume heatmap of the orderbook.    That's just 15 minutes of data... so not very exciting yet... but:

We are extracting api data w/ python, creating sql database, calling upon database in c, then plotting meshgrid w/ matlab.

So far the database is streaming... the goal is to get the heatmap streaming... then to get it online.

Mock up of our long goal looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/mjg0yv9.jpg

We have also have a slew of bots in development... I'd share more but this isn't the place. 

Whitelist please Smiley

litepresence
Activity: 24
hello i am the owner of runeBTC the virtual goods market place for all things mmorpg my website will be up in one weeks time and i would like to go out of the mewbie threads to see if anyone is interested in buying shares in my company or if somoen is looking for employment
Activity: 38
Hi, I've been a longtime lurker and have mined for over a year now. I want to be whitelisted so that I can join a group USB ASICminer buy. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: