Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 52. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I missed the part about posting once to get PM access, so that part is ok.

Still would love to be whitelisted soon so I can participate in the group buy.  However, I may be able to PM him the infor on the order.
Activity: 26
Trying to get in touch with member "CanaryInTheMine" but am unable to post or send PM's, 4 hours to go on that criteria.

It is regarding the Group Buy he has ending in less than an hour...

Activity: 6
I'd be happy to be whitelisted (I ran an offshore datahaven and implemented blinded token money, and was at bitcoin 2013), but otherwise I'll just wait 3.5h.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
so many noobss wakakakak

best of luck getting out of newbie status  Grin Grin
Activity: 2
Hello, I'm a web designer. I have my own personal account (not sure if multiple accounts are against the rules) but I created this shared account for my companies design services. If you could please lift the newbie restriction I would appreciate it, thanks ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
knock knock, still can't post.
Sure about that?  Wink

it was the case when I posted that, yes. 
That's fine. I was just giving you crap. It takes up to ten minutes for the upgrade to happen automatically.

if I erase all my posts will it lock me up again?
If you drop below 5 posts, yes.
legendary
knock knock, still can't post.
Sure about that?  Wink
legendary
Please sir, I have done my time sir.  May I be released sir?
Sorry, you don't meet the requirements for preemptive whitelisting. It looks like if you browse around for 33 more minutes you will be released automatically, though.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
addicted with the btc gambling lol .. so far i cant post any of my opinion on the gambling thread.. hoping to be able soon  Cheesy
Activity: 7
Experience with linux, coding, amateur hardware development, and hobbyist bitcoin miner. I want to contribute to budding projects on the forum e.g. project klondike.
Activity: 28
Experience with p2pools, lots of alt-coins and both Linux and Windows rigs (CPU/GPU). Thanks.
Activity: 50
As an CPU/GPU rig veteran (built 10s of them) I feel quite competent to answer some HW questions... Also, I want to discuss some aspects of ASIC mining...
I just wanted to post some feedback about error messages I've been seeing on my cgminer setup when I upgraded to the latest version. Can't do that being stuck in newbie jail.
Activity: 44
Hello,

I'd also like to be allowed in the forums. I'm a software developer looking to add to the bitcoin movement.
I'm also an account holder in good standing on the various brokerage sites, deepbit and some few more.
Please allow me to post on forums so i can trade with serious people.

Thanks!
Activity: 1
I  registered to be able to feedback to the admin of bitfetch.com this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140086.0;all
Activity: 8
Longtime lurker, I have been educating friends, family and colleagues for almost a year now.  I'm looking to post requesting mining assistance using two different GPUs in the same machine.
legendary
0xFE: OK
Kj1: OK
MonkeyIsland: OK
DoubleMyCoins: OK
bitrich: OK
bitcoinpreneur: OK
bitcoinwatchdog: OK
mijja.com: OK
IrishBitcoin: OK
trakout: OK
Activity: 85
Could I be whitelisted? still not able to post as a regular user even in the newbies forum.
Activity: 45
Hi,

This is a new account, but I'm not new to Bitcoin. My new site is DoubleMyCoins.com a gambling site where players have a 50/50 chance (provably fair) to double their bitcoins.

Please whitelist me! Thanks! Smiley
Hi,

Have a possible solution to the poor chap having issues with his blade

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-2btc-reward-to-get-asicminer-blades-12-ghs-on-stratum-213956

Could you please revoke my newbie status so I can help?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: