Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 53. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm new to the BTC community.
Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
been reading here quite a while, esp the hardware & alt coins sub forums. Also interested in trading some alt coins, can you get me out? I dont feel like making useless posts to get out the newbie section.
Thanks!
Activity: 5
Hi,

I have been following Bitcoin and this forum for quite some time. I am a developer with experience in both software and hardware and I would like to contribute to DIY Avalon ASIC miner (Klondike) thread. I understand the need for newbie rules, but I would appreciate being white-listed, so I don't have to post just for the sake of posting... Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 4
I am a long time lurker on the bitcoin forums and I would like to once again feel like I am a part of this community
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
sarmanikan: OK
ech: OK
ech

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I usually lurk, but I would like to reserve the ability to post comments.
Thanks.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=echelon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJRntn8AAoJELW8RoEojV/MKT8P+wbwZund336QQN+FYVq8jknR
ouJ9/d6JsccCJknlCTuF/nfH6TsfWBx8WAL7iGMRWE3WKSxZbwC/2uS3qdsVH/le
tDpJy5sXQi+CXrRx0RrskeQMmyAvn/ygqdAgkBZy6c92J+3ctoO2bZEAlBod1e2E
aiyd/qF8DTtZUgALHDYAyehIjFTqE6KCfuoBw3u5Xrv6fJ2nZTldzyP+/EW5FYKX
3zMKvT47A1NQXHSCGniOVkon/nAtpiKXiHuOKibnywuLVrpYX05sT5d8H/pbe22T
4R0U8gvqhSIzfm9sI5FOLmFYeDrnJ/9d9qqORJnYHQ7hsG9XGJ9xG5GErj9h6TKU
oRC/OjwfZSaKeXehxMdf55k4pl/K8bPce3aE1uAcG3yEbPbiMh26G476tzvvxY5c
5YjVIs95IAxUpVRuVVxbxWM8AiaxFIAvszaQwFIKasIXBadIaOQeJgkXe7Ue19bw
huqma/VFHIJfPsqDBaTjZdz2Z6gy+SXVTn9kLbCwcXTyJSM44rHYLnqdkVUutOW2
5rhSnaEL7JZEOlu9T18JbXxxPqKWB20mek2LRrjR4Lf8Ks/oksKuvSakXtMhEFKM
5Sdu/v+hAmGhmScV0QFjvc+5BxqU+WzLN9yVxjwKbn3IpvMYcuSvmdhK/+AE4APT
4twuoN1FKA4OSUnONXP2
=lD8v
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 10
I'm currently in the middle of setting up 2 Linux mining rigs following some instructions by Viceroy over in the Hardware section and I've ran into a problem that I need help with

Viceroy seems really good about replying and helping people with issues if they reply to his thread so I'd like to be able to reply to it and ask for help.

I've also posted here in the newbie forum for help on this issue too.

Thanks!
legendary
I know this is a noob question but what does this mean ? We will never be let free on the forum ?
Not at all. If you don't qualify for preemptive whitelisting, you can still be automatically whitelisted by making 5 posts and being logged on for 4 hours. I'll review your account in a minute or two.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Was gonna post a picture of my bitcoin mining rig, been mining since dec 2012, but alas, it seems I'm a bitcoin newbie on here Wink

Also I'd like to maybe offer VOIP services for bitcoin, but I'd probably require getting in touch with some php developers interested in taking on a project paid in bitcoin, etc etc.

So I kind of request I be let out of newbie world.

I haven't made the required posts yet, but I've been following these forums for 2-3 months now without an account, so I'm more than familiar with the ongoings in the bitcoin world Wink

Thanks for an excellent resource this forum has proved to be!
Activity: 34
I know this is a noob question but what does this mean ? We will never be let free on the forum ?

Someone has to sponser me , I just want to be able to reply and stuff I'm dowloading clients now to try out different cryptocurrenies !

I just want to be involved ! Loved ?
Activity: 9
Can I please be white listed out of here? I already made a transaction through the newbie section. I have been a seller on bitmit for a while now. I'd like to list some coins and bullion in the marketplace.
Thanks
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
Would like to get whitelisted because of the following reasons:

* I am a BTC trader, member of multiple platforms (mtgox,bitstamp,btc-e)
* I want to be able to post on "currency exchange', since most of my funds are stored in my mtgoxUSD and I can't afford to withdraw via wire (too expensive), so I would like to exchange with other BitcoinTalk members. Willing to use escrow services as well.
* I want to be able to post on "service discussion" board as well, to express my opinion about some markets and services
* I want to build reputation.

Please consider whitelisting me.

Also: Please note that english is not my first language, but I am struggling to do my best Wink

LE: Thank you!! Smiley
legendary
sprint347: OK
karsy: OK
Activity: -
Merit: -
Hello,

I wish to be whitelisted because I'm thinking about making a AltCoin.

The coin would probably be called, "YaCoin" [YC] or BryCoin [BYC].

I would like to share my ideas and thoughts with other people in the AltCoin section.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello,

been with 7 posts and more than 4 hours.

I'm not a spammer and me and a friend are a lot involved in mining hardware currently and wish to invest.

Thanks for restriction removing.

Regards.
Activity: 383
I would like to request to become a full member of the forum.

I discovered bitcoin in 2011 and started mining, as what at young age and didn't understand much though.

since 2011 i have lost my address.(forgot i had it, lost some coins for it which i regret now.)

as proof that I at least have been using bitcoin for almost a year. i will provide you with a signed message.

Start of message:
I am karsy at bitcointalk.org
:end of message

signing address:
1C2e8HiSygYrZ78ZrURmEfBVHPtimVeW6y
signature:
ILSupy9P9Ay5qZV1RLphaUVSef7V+ZavgtmXtA8VY08r4NlWYSE8TzTQRD9/Wg8SrH928S5M9MQx+QjaB+cspKk=
Activity: 193
Please 'release me' so I can send a PM, to purchase a asicminer direct share Smiley

I've been browsing this forum for months, have owned BTC for a while now and currently GPU mine LTC

ie. I'm not a noob/spambot/troll

Thanks!
 would like to get be whitelisted.
Activity: 147
Hello everyone,

I've just created a bitcoin SMS alerter website and I'd like to share with others and get suggestions about it.

It's the following website:

http://alertcoin.com/

Can you make me able to create a topic?

Thanks a lot,
Activity: 140
Been here for the four plus hours and 5 posts. Please white list me I want to share my website KoukanExchange.com - Automatic BTC to FIAT MoneyPak exchanges. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: