Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 54. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hey there, I'm a freelance PCB Designer, I have apprentice 2 years of experience through autodidactism. I'm currently in the process of designing a working USB-Type single Avalon chip miner at ~286 Mhash. There are various posts ive been reading through in these forums that I would love to be a part of for my own education and for everyone elses.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I would like to get out, selling some bitcoins on localbitcoins and want to advertise here too.
But i guess i will be reading the forum for another 4 hours next few days anyway, so not a big deal if i dont get whitelisted  Smiley
Activity: 12
I still can't post.  Could I be whitelisted please?
Activity: 14
let me out!!!
Activity: 21
Hello,
Im from czech.Im doing BTC mining and want to have access to the forum.

Thank you
Best Regards
Bystrak

ahoj, já taky, tak si tady na tobě vyzkoušim quote v češtině a mrknu esi se z toho někdo zesere Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
hey, there s a project about asic hardware wanna be posted out from this forum.

i v tried to accumulate my online time but it seems not quick enough, so , it will be very appreciated if u can help me open my authority in advance. thank you

here s our website :www.btcman.com

heres some summary of my post :

A NEW BITCOIN ASIC PROJECT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN JUNE

A project of ASIC bitcoin mining is on going by our group, named btc-garden. (www.btcgarden.com)  At the moment ,we are at the stage of TAPE OUT.

We started our project from Feb.2013. Also, according to our timetable, we will have around 100T hashrate online on this August or September as our best situation. The following paragraphs are written to give out a brief introduction of this item. A relative detailed version will be posted on this board and our website at the beginning of June,2013. Any questions or advices are welcomed in this thread.

Not a good place to announce better make own thread
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
btcman.com
hey, there s a project about asic hardware wanna be posted out from this forum.

i v tried to accumulate my online time but it seems not quick enough, so , it will be very appreciated if u can help me open my authority in advance. thank you

here s our website :www.btcman.com

heres some summary of my post :

A NEW BITCOIN ASIC PROJECT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN JUNE

A project of ASIC bitcoin mining is on going by our group, named btc-garden. (www.btcgarden.com)  At the moment ,we are at the stage of TAPE OUT.

We started our project from Feb.2013. Also, according to our timetable, we will have around 100T hashrate online on this August or September as our best situation. The following paragraphs are written to give out a brief introduction of this item. A relative detailed version will be posted on this board and our website at the beginning of June,2013. Any questions or advices are welcomed in this thread.

Activity: 4
Hi there! I'm the developer of http://www.proofofexistence.com/ and I'd like to post it in the Service Announcement Board.
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
latincoin: OK
sjors: OK
acne: OK
coinswap: OK
mdmx: OK
sohale.s: OK
kaddyd: OK
WBlaylock: OK
FanOfBitcoin: OK
gwoplock: OK
r.schulz: OK
savis: OK
carcass: OK
woodrake: OK
lightcoin: OK
chaoztc: OK
Luberon: OK
kokoboko: OK
xaviarlol: OK
cdogster: OK
Activity: 47
I want to get out of my newbie cage!
Activity: 36
By the power of satoshi let me out of here please
Activity: 21
I hereby request to be whitelisted, please!
My respectful thank you all!
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
I would like to get be whitelisted.
I was know bitcoin last year and i register the account in recently.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Desperately need the restrictions lifted so I can bid on some ASCIMINER shares. Not a spammer, and a bit of a lurker Smiley
Activity: 2
Trying to join in an open Avalon ASIC batch order, but I'm unable to do so as I'm in the newbie 'box'. Any chance of a reprieve? Smiley
Activity: 6
Lminer.ongtime lurker/ Just barely starting using the forums again. Could I get white listed please?
Activity: 29
Hmm, now I have 5 posts but it still won't let me reply in any other forums. Please let me out of my cage!  Smiley
Activity: 24
Activity: 29
I've got a couple mining rigs set up already, and I've known about bitcoin since it came out in '09. Unfortunately I laughed at the concept at the time. I could have been a millionaire. Now I just need to invent a time machine  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I'm trying to communicate with the community in the alt-coin forum. Getting out of here would be much appreciated!

Though I may hit 5 posts before you guys get to this.
Activity: 6
I wish ... get a few btcs here  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: