Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 59. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi,

I've been lurking for a while on these forums, only registered recently. I'd like to be let out so I can discuss some issues in the custom asic miner PCB projects.

Thanks...
Activity: 48
As I've been stuck in newbieland for 11 days and have been patiently waiting so I can make more worthwhile contributions than I can in the newbie forum, I'm assuming that the 4 hour / 5 post thing is no longer. So, kind mods, please bump me into whatever you deem appropriate.  I've been itching to reply to the "real" topics.

Purgatory sucks Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 42
Im outta here!
Activity: 6
GET ME OUT THE NEWBIE PLEASE!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
jersey 4 life !!!
hi. i have a verified mtgox account Cheesy would u mind to whitelist me ?

serious now, should getting unlocked after this post anyway .....
Activity: 46
Hi, I have been a reader of this forum for quite some time now and recently decided to purchase some ASICMINER shares.

So my purpose here mainly is to bid/buy some shares. Thanks.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Hey there,

I'm an electrical engineer mining bitcoins since 2011 with BFL's mining solo (800 MHash/s) and Ztek's FPGA (about 200 MHash/s), I'm starting to work on a PCB board that will be able to hold Avalon's new ASIC chips but I'm limited in replying to BKKCoin's thread about his board because of this newbie stuff...

Please whitelist me  Grin

Thanks!
Activity: 85
I would like to be whitelisted . got my 4 hours and 5 posts. Want to root neotrix along with crypto-trade
Never mind. must've needed that last post. I am officially a Jr. Member ty Cheesy
Activity: 85
I would like to be whitelisted . got my 4 hours and 5 posts. Want to root neotrix along with crypto-trade
Activity: 20
Can someone please whitelist me?

=====signed message=========
Proof of transactions.
=====sig=================
G4Kwkyrpdq3QUNBIhukMIbI67Ybjcl8v4FzQRfsWyg8lcD2lk9shu6wPgkEA2IQr50Q+wTskpmOoR5QInLNdUzc=
=====address==============
https://blockchain.info/address/1PzbuhdNhuuEC3wmE2FwNpQ6VoX6GEHnX6
========================

Activity: 5
I would like to be whitelisted. I read the paper at bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf‎ so I have a pretty good understanding.
Activity: 129
Hello,

I am a former GPU LTC miner trying to move on to more energy efficient ASIC BTC mining.
white list me ASAP please. I missed several good ASIC chip auctions due to this newbie jail.

Thanks.
Activity: 21
Hey.
I dont feel like a Newbie, have mined for almost a year  Grin
Have built 2 minding rigs for a friend
Have used this forum many times but have not had the need to post any thing.
2 weeks ago I switched from minding BTC to minding LTC/FTC and yesterday YACoin. So now I think it's time that I join the forum Smiley

Have Minded:
22.1 BiteCoin (Waiting for my BFL Jalapeno to come)
29 Litecoin
30 FeatherCoin
15 YACoin (that's why I signed up)
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Dig your freedom
d0vr: OK
GandalfG: OK
sexcoyote: OK
Kiaya: OK

Whitelisted and welcome to the community!

Thx mate. I was pleasantly surprised by the fast responses of the local moderators.
Activity: 57
Hello, I would like to be whitelisted. I have been reading the forums for over the last 6 weeks, registered a few days ago, and now trying to chew up minutes reading the all so enlightening newbies section. Thank you!
Activity: 66
Can you please be so kind to whitelist me? I can't wait to spam the whole forum with my creative sca... whoops. Joking  Grin
Activity: 14
Hi can I be whitelisted, I really want to post in the thread on trading bots as I have updated the Tobbelino chrome extension to take into account volatility and want to post about it.
Activity: 162
I've got 5 posts and over 13 hours logged in, don't think I can post in other forums yet though. Maybe I'm too impatient  Grin
Activity: 3
Im trading on btc-e and mtgox, interested in alt coin advices and information

also like to try build own mining rig

Whitelist pls.  Smiley
Activity: 46
I would like to be put on the whitelist, if possible.  Currently mining LTC with cgminer that I had to compile with scrypt.  Interested in ASICs (my BFL is on preorder), and alternative cryptocoin (CNC, LTC).  Been working with computers 20+ years. 

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: