Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 57. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Would like to get whitelisted.

Thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi,

I joined last year and have been very active in the cryptocurrency community mostly in other forums. I have not posted anything here but would like to post some ideas about improving cryptocurrencies.

I have held several different cryptocurrencies including bitcoin and litecoin as well as some others. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

I am currency writing a newbies guide to trading cryptocurrency and would like to post it here at bitcointalk.

I don't consider myself to be a newbie seeing that I have been involved in several investor backed mining projects and have built and taught others how to build gpu mining rigs using cgminer.

In addition, I have an extensive IT background and have worked for several fortune 100 and fortune 50 companies. I have also done some application development work and am proficient in PHP & MySQL coding.

I will post the newbies guide here in the newbies section but there are other post I need to post in the other sections.

Please Whitelist me.

Thank you,

USSCFounder
Activity: 6
Hello.
I'm interested in cryptocurrrencies development and in alternative cryptocurrencies. Asking to be whitelisted.
Thanks.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Hello, I would like to get whitelisted.
I want to bid on auction and still miss like 2 hours to logg.
PRETTY please Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
bitcoin is the future
there are others system for avoid noobs and spammers.. please take in consideration acting in a different way, because right now the comunity growth is limited
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Ok I can understand that you're setting limits to avoid n00bs to open threads, but would you at least kindly check that your counters are REALLY working?

I'm stuck on a duration of 2 hours and 57 minutes from a week now, despite I read posts on bitcointalk for well over a hour per day...

Activity: 15
I'd like to request to be back in the forums.

Activity: 26
I think I reached the time, and post count, but still wasn't able to post out of this section.
Maybe it's just me being impatient though.
Activity: 1
Hi,

I am a miner/investor in the bitcoin community. I've gotten atleast 11 people interested in bitcoins and they've
gone on to become ambassadors of the currency with sizable holdings.

I currently have over 400 bitcoins and have been active in the currency since november, and I've also been reading
around on bitcointalk for months now, but I haven't seen the need to post till now, its a little futile posting 5 posts
and logging on for 4 hours for 1 question in 6 months so I hope my request will go through soon.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Activity: 14
Has anyone ever been let out from posting here?
Activity: 21
put me in whitelist please, thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
please let me out onto the regular forums
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I request that you expedite user "mdmx" out of newbie mode. He (by sending me a message) provided the info needed to officially expose a huge would-be scammer. And, I think he still has some info he wants to share.
Hello, I would like to make a request as well. I understand your reasoning and respect it as well.

I would like to be able to message a few members dealing with financial business and opportunity as well as reply to certain threads that i feel need a quick response(additional information, corrections, and news).
I know 3 hours from breaking out of this forum and can wait if needed. But If i do meet the requirements of early release I would be most greatfull !

Thank you!

gabbergabe
killvision
Activity: 32
I own btc. Looking to ask questions about Asicminer and asicminer passthroughs. It seems to me that the only way we know Friedcat is real is the photos he shares, some supposed hashrate on a mining pool and the dividends he pays.

I'd also like to ask the re-sellers, who sell passthrough shares on exchanges. We have no idea if they own any actual shares, and seems to me a prime opportunity for a ponzi scam. How do I see how many shares these guys actually own? and/or who do i ask?

Can someone clarify, or release my newbie hold.
Activity: 24
Hi,
I would like to join SebastianJu's Avalon group buy and I need to be able to verify my payment on this forum. Can you please whitelist me?  I hope it is not necessary to spam newbies forum with non-relevant messages  Smiley

Thanks,
Chrocht
Activity: 1
I would like to be white-listed please, I mine bitcoins.
Activity: 24
Hi,

I also would like to get whitelisted.

thanks.
chchch
Lol I know the desperation I was to there once. Cheesy
Activity: 3
Hello,

I would LOVE to be white-listed for a few different reasons:

1) I am not a spammer. I have posted 2 HQ threads thus far, and plan on contributing to the community much more.

2) I am going to be creating my own bitcoin/litecoin exchange site, called CoinSwap. It would be awesome if I could communicate with members in other well-read boards so I can see what they think of my plan, and receive feedback.

It would mean a lot if I could be white-listed. Please consider this request! Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: