Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 61. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'd also like to be allowed in the forums. You can see my posts, I'm not a spammer
Activity: 30
my 5th post and still cant post or reply, please get me out of here.
Activity: 16
Request to be whitelisted so I can make a bid on ASICMiner shares please.  I am a longtime miner and lurker.  I have only logged 1hour 10 mins and the auction I would like to bid in is 6 hours from closed.  Any help would be much appreciated. 
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I would like out of purgatory as well.

I've been mining for just over a year. In that time, I have mined ~42BTC and ~7000LTC. I have configured multiple BAMT rigs and used GUIminer, BFGminer, & CGminer with 5670's,6870's,6950's, & 5870's.

I was a trader on Bitfloor from the beginning to the end... and lost 13BTC in the hack. RIP Bitfloor.... I'll never see those coins again:(

This is my 5th post, but I'm only at 1hr 45min logged in as I don't feel the need to jump in to most discussions. Quiet reader here:)
Activity: 5
Hi,
Please let me out of here Smiley

... let me out too.  Grin

rgds
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ok, I have more than 5 posts and 4 hours but I'm still stuck in purgatory... what gives?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Please get me out of here.  Please.  This is killing me softly.

Thanks.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
I mostly lurk, and my last post was in 2010, before joining slush's pool.  I'd like to start getting a bit more active in the community now.  I've been reading tech details and general articles about Bitcoin for years now.
Activity: 16
Would like to be whitelisted please, I'm a long-time lurker and finally made an account in order to participate in an auction for direct shares of ASICMINER (located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199616.80). I was unaware of the posting restrictions for new users otherwise I would've created an account months ago.

Many thanks,

I am in the same boat with this guy.  This is my 5th post I think so I guess I'll go see if I can bid. Grin
Activity: 57
Would like to be whitelisted please, I'm a long-time lurker and finally made an account in order to participate in an auction for direct shares of ASICMINER (located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199616.80). I was unaware of the posting restrictions for new users otherwise I would've created an account months ago.

Many thanks,
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I would like to be whitelisted as well. I've figured out how to resolve a bug on the Bitcoin wiki, and want to collect the bounty posted in the Development board Smiley.
Activity: 13
GET ME OUT THE NEWBIE ALCATRAZ PLEASE
Activity: 12
I would like to post on other parts of the forum - but specifically I would like to bid on AsicMiner shares. I will use escrow service (i.e. John K.) so there should be no issues for the buyer.
Activity: 20
Requesting a whitelist pass please, I've been mining since near the beginning of bitcoin with 5850/5870's on pcie risers for then last year or two and have got quite a stash built up over time, Im after a pass as I'm looking into getting to be part of the Avalon asic chip group buys, very interested in the one from Romania although he's struggling to get orders up to the 10k he's after, I understand about the Avalon specs being published this month and boards getting closer to fruition from the help of forum members bkk etc. the Klondike 16 is also a design I would like to invest in if possible.

Anyway, haven't got much more to ask, I'm not a spammer and run my own studio from the uk (Www.gainrecording.co.uk)

Cheers guys.

Alex
Activity: 6
Hi , can I be whitelisted please? I need to do a post on altcoins

Thanks in advacce!
Activity: 12
I am part of a BTC business (I'll not reveal the domain) so I want to talk in the right places. Read my posts and you will notice that I'm not a noob.
Activity: 194
hi.. yeh would like to get out of here  Grin

i need to pursue a guy here that scammed me with a TradingBot  for Btc-e.. my complaints here on the newbie thread go unheard and to be honest i think this dude is scamming people daily on this site...

let me out so i can pursue this mofo that stole 0.1 BTC from me Wink

cheerz
Activity: 13
request for whitelist.  i need to post a question about proxy mining. it's urgent.  thanks in advance.
Activity: 196
Request for Whitelist pls.

I need to reply to a post to get some work done.

Genuine user.
Activity: 10
I would like to get be whitelisted Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: