Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 63. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Hello,

I am requesting an early white list so I can participate in the following thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2067655

give-me-ltc.com and their associated IRC channel has taught me everything from how to setup cgminer in windows and linux, all the way through the basics on how to "day trade" on the exchanges(Kind of wierd to call ti day trading when its 24/7 right?).

I wanted to show my support for their site as they are going through transition periods, and express my gratitude. I don't mind waiting for the 4 hours either, as I have been a long time lurker/reader of all the posts, just figured I would ask!

I can vouch for thepj. He has been a longtime user and is a great guy all round Smiley.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,

I am requesting an early white list so I can participate in the following thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2067655

give-me-ltc.com and their associated IRC channel has taught me everything from how to setup cgminer in windows and linux, all the way through the basics on how to "day trade" on the exchanges(Kind of wierd to call ti day trading when its 24/7 right?).

I wanted to show my support for their site as they are going through transition periods, and express my gratitude. I don't mind waiting for the 4 hours either, as I have been a long time lurker/reader of all the posts, just figured I would ask!

edit: Here is are my rigs!
http://i.imgur.com/Sqwvdsu.jpg
edit 2: woops, image kinda large Sad
Activity: 8
Glad this exists.  I am about to get started in creating a pool opp and I am happy that I may not have to go through this fun again.  When I start with the op I will likely change names....
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
OmG3o3: OK
1phone1world: OK
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Request for Whitelist:

Hello, I've been a silent watcher of "The bit" and even made small purchase when they were .30 cents. I am looking to join the group purchase of Friedcat's sweet little usb Block Erupter's via this post: 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-usb-group-buy-orders-closed-pay-for-extra-195052

I was told to join this forum by member redbeans2012 and he should shortly vouch for me   Cheesy

I cant wait to get our big boy from BFL - but in the mean time.. come on Friedcat!

Thanks
1phone1world

I can vouch for my buddy here.  Wanting to order the Block Erupters.  Please whitelist ASAP before the ordering is closed. Smiley
Activity: 9
Request for Whitelist:

Hello, I've been a silent watcher of "The bit" and even made small purchase when they were .30 cents. I am looking to join the group purchase of Friedcat's sweet little usb Block Erupter's via this post: 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-usb-group-buy-orders-closed-pay-for-extra-195052

I was told to join this forum by member redbeans2012 and he should shortly vouch for me   Cheesy

I cant wait to get our big boy from BFL - but in the mean time.. come on Friedcat!

Thanks
1phone1world
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'm probably close to get away from the newbie status with 3h32 minutes logged but I would like to participate to this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/building-4x-7970-rig-and-having-heat-issues-198026

in the mining->hardware section.

I guess that if I am not granted the Jr. Member title, I can create an identical sister thread in the newbie section.

You decide.

Thank you,
Thank you!  Grin
Activity: 19
Been a keen fan of the silkroad bitcoin services; and since December been following the market development and asic devices more closely.
Because I see no sense in lashing out too much money for BFL or Avalon readymades I have been reading this forums and have much respect for the clever minds who like to collect here, average IQ I guess must be 120+ for the movers&shakers... what I would guess to be 60% more than on your average forum ^^ Now since DIY projects have started I want to be get a part of this tulip mania and take my shot at this chance to create redistributed wealth for the masses.

Anysway I am happy to have created a account here and hope for prosperous times for all who deserve so !

Cheers
Activity: 14
Been Involved in Bitcoin since 2010, I love the bitcoin community!!!!
Im a succesful daytrader and also a large holder in Bitcoins (over 500)
Cheers!
Activity: 13
I'am Mac user, i maybe know what you, no? Asics destroy Asics? Why all want be so much rich, all want mining power? Bitcoin (altcoins) is way how be rich? I'ts Satoshi's right message? Can be ghots here? Is longtime bitcoin lover more like me because i love bitcoin just one minute? Maybe i love my newbie status because iam nothing? Bitcoin was born in one head? 0x33?

Yes or no?

I don't quite get what you are trying to say, but reading this put a vivid image into my head of ASIC miners becoming self aware..
Activity: 36
I'am Mac user, i maybe know what you, no? Asics destroy Asics? Why all want be so much rich, all want mining power? Bitcoin (altcoins) is way how be rich? I'ts Satoshi's right message? Can be ghots here? Is longtime bitcoin lover more like me because i love bitcoin just one minute? Maybe i love my newbie status because iam nothing? Bitcoin was born in one head? 0x33?

Yes or no?

Sorry Mod. Was trying to contribute to the ongoing thread for Slush's pool.  Currently they are discussing the whole Slush's Pool vs BitMinter pool, which is something that has been on my mind for a while as I try to figure out where I want to sit my miners at.

Edit: oh. Forgot about Namecoins. Perhaps they are just completely out of the picture now?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
isuldor: OK
Mordrul: OK
rulppa: OK
mojBitcoin.si: OK
pstudart: OK

This no posting business is taking the wind out of my sails. I get the reasoning I suppose but..

EDIT: I guess its my fault partially, but I've been lurking on these forums for months now and just decided I wanted to reply to a conversation that sparked on a thread.

Note: reposted this from another thread; I was told to put this here and hope to be whitelisted.
Could you be more specific about what you want to reply to and what you want to say?

Does the Mod every even check this thread? Its like a thread of lost hopes because none of them ever get whitelisted lol.
Yes, we do. We read every single post.
Activity: 42
Ok, this "new members can't post" thing was one of the weirdest forum rules I've ever encountered! Smiley
I'd like to be whitelisted please...

I'm definitely NO bitcoin newbie, and I'd like to contribute the commuity.
(I'm pretty sure I'll be helping more than asking for help...)
I'd like to offer my trading-bot software to anyone who wants it (for free).
...if I only could post and announce it...  Undecided
This no posting business is taking the wind out of my sails. I get the reasoning I suppose but..

EDIT: I guess its my fault partially, but I've been lurking on these forums for months now and just decided I wanted to reply to a conversation that sparked on a thread.

Note: reposted this from another thread; I was told to put this here and hope to be whitelisted.
Activity: 7
Pretty frustated to spam more on newb forums to gain my rights to answer on threads. Tried to achieve this yesterday but wasnt unlocked at 5 posts as mentioned, please stop this non-sense. I tried to warn lots of people yesterday about a chinacoin-scammer-pool, but forum didn't agree - lot of miners lost their coins. Hoping this will not be the case, when i try to help people next time.

Thanks.
Activity: 35
I have spent many, many hours on this forum over the last two years. I've never bothered to register before now because I've always been able to find what I wanted to know by using the search feature.
I am applying for whitelisting status.  I don't do newbie spamming, I have Bitcoin, Feathercoin and MultiBit wallets, and I would like to be able to post in the BTCJam forums.  Thanks!
Activity: 6
Hi there,

I have started using AMD 7970 to mining bitcoin through BTCGuild for two months. Im not the newbie...I really need to reply some transactions and action information in the "marketplace".... Even though, AMD 7990 is issued several days ago, mining by GPU has been the history. AMD 7990 is not enough for me to upgrade the speed of mining...I need to buy BFL miners through this great and professional forum. I cannot suffer the jokes from BFL official website..."two months or more..." I tried to order a BFL 50G from its website a week ago...but the order number has started #5XXXXX.

Man, I really cannot suffer the joke from BFL...do you have the same feeling? if yes, let me pass.... if no, just give me a hand...also let me pass....

Please give me the access to post and reply others posts...

I will be pretty appreciated with it.

Thanks bro!
Pages:
Jump to: