Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 55. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Just so everyone knows, 4 hrs ends up not seeming like long after you have like 24 hrs... It's really worth posting in the Noob section while you wait.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Yes please! I am a 'newbie' but plan to be much more active on the community!
And I will review BTC services/stores.
Thanks!
Michael
Activity: 24
requesting newbie "Upgrade".

I'm interested in building a own miner with an avalon asics.
(know electronics, can program, ...)

thanks!

Activity: 19
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'd like out of the newbie forums please. I've blogged about Bitcoin before, and am a Bitcoin consultant in the San Francisco area. I hope this gives me enough cred to get a one-way ticket out of the newb section.

See you on the other side!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I've been on here observing for a awhile , have the required posts thought my 4 hrs would be done but no go. I need this request as I would like to post in the group buy for custom hardware thread for some chips I'm interested in. ( Klondike 16 chip open source board )

Thank you.
Activity: 5
 am a long time lurker on the bitcoin forums and I would like to once again feel like I am a part of this community.
Activity: 42
Hello! I'd like to be whitelisted so that I can broaden my knowledge by the ability to ask, and maybe share my experiences related to mining.
Activity: 8
I currently have an "invite-only" with some parts being open to the public but still BETA bitcoin related company.  It is, under US law, considered an MSB - or Money Services Business - I help users access the $USD value of their bitcoins through means other than the traditional ACH bank transfer or having to deal with individuals on forums.  I have 10 years eCommerce experience and before eCommerce I worked for a large financial institution where I did AML training for corporate customers - AML being Anti-Money Laundering.

I want to interact with other Bitcoin users, ask questions, answer questions, get feedback, hear opinions, etc.. so that when it's time to fully open 100% of my business to the public I will know for certain I am doing it in a way that Bitcoin users will like and feel comfortable with.  And, as icing on the cake, I'll be able to say "I learned it all from Bitcointalk.org!"

ALSO,
My business partner and I are looking to invest $25,000 and $10,000 into two types of startups.  $25,000 into a startup that sells pre-built Bitcoin mining rigs, and $10,000 into a company that already sells pre-built rigs but needs a little help getting off of the ground.  If I had full access to the forums I would be able to connect with potential small businesses and/or individuals with great ideas so that I can properly invest into the Bitcoin community.

As someone with a HUGE financial background and a decade of eCommerce experience, I can't begin to say how exciting it has been to learn about Bitcoins over the last month!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi,
can I please be whitelisted? I want to participate in an auction and already have bought some avalon-chips via PM. Sadly the auction requires me to post my offer. I already own a decent amount of BTC and am well aware of the risk and the potential of this new currency.
Furthermore I want to get in touch with the developers of new mining hardware that I can use for my recently bought and hopefully soon delivered chips   Grin

Best regards
gravito
Activity: 7
Hello, please whitelist me, I want to participate in an auction of Asicminer shares as I already have shares on btc-tc but wan't to "go deeper" as well like to engage in the German topics about the DIY Boards based on the Klondike design.

Thank you in advance,
JS
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Hi,

Please may I be allowed full access to the forums? I particularly wish to be able to participate in the ASICMINER auctions. I do not have the 4-5 hours to spend in the forum for the usual listings I am afraid; though I like to contribute my time is limited (I have an IT business to run). Further, I carry out most of my cryptocurrency-related social activity on darknets (eg. I2P).

I started investing in BTC 18 months ago and have made substantial gains. I continue to speculate in BTC mainly (I have made gains exploiting the exchange rate differences between Intersango, BTC-E and MtGox), though I also recently moved into LiteCoin mining (mainly since I have more CPU available than GPU). I currently have about 15 CPU miners and a few GPU ones, the latest of which is three AMD 7970's - working pretty well too! Smiley The CPU miners are hoovering up spare compute on virtual machine hosts I operate, which is actually proving fairly lucrative (the normal VMs don't use much CPU).

I do engage with the WeMineLTC community and have a few posts on their forum (under WoodTech). I'm running an open stratum/scrypt proxy on wmltc-stratum.wood-tech.biz:8332 in case you want to validate my technical capabilities. I am an ex-developer with good systems administration skills and a hobbyist interest in electronics - hence my interest in ASIC/FPGA rigs!

Kate.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Hi,

I've been a Bitcoin enthusiast for about 18 months and I am working on creating content for several websites right now including bitcoinlanguage.com and would like the opportunity to ask for feedback from the broader Bitcoin community.

I've made several posts in here but it seems that it only counts my logged time as eyeball time and I'm busy researching other material. I have been reading about Nootropics and would like to ask questions in the main thread about them also.

I guess waiting would not be hard since there is a lot to read... but since I found this thread and I'm not a newb to BTC is would be great if you could whitelist me... cheers

PS. Terms not for newbs. Silk Road, Atlantis, tor, Satoshi (a unit of BTC) bitcoinfees.com, blockchain, AltCoins, LTC, PPC, FTC, NMC, NVC
twitter cryptorally-ru

may everybody win
Activity: 4
I know it would be much much better if you had to pay 0.05 to go on the main boards.

Sure
Please whitelist me, want to join group buy on avalon chips.
You will not be whitelisted sadly. The forum does not whitelist people anymore Sad Sad

Awesome, I've send the money already, but can't even send pm Smiley
Please whitelist me, want to join group buy on avalon chips.
Activity: 5
Please whitelist me. I mine on Slush's pool 2 years already.
Activity: 14
I want to comment on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-icbit-btc-futures-trading-help-faqs-164255 about the details of the variation margin calculation.
Activity: 29
I've waited too long to register and I finally did it because I wanted to participate in an auction for some ASICMiner shares.  If that's a valid enough reason to be white-listed I would be grateful.  The auction ends in 4 hours and 40 minutes.  I am hoping to meet the newbie requirements by then but getting a bump is always nice.
Activity: 10
What is white list exactly?
Activity: 1
Can I be whitelisted please? I'm a software developer and have been mining on Slush's pool. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: