Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 64. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I would like to explore and interact with the other forums now; I've acclimatized to bitcointalk and understand what this community values.
Activity: 2
I would like request to whitelist my account. I'm here to take part of this community and not to scam/troll/spam people. I'm being just following the board without registration, now time to take part of some discussions  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
This thread is too long its cutting off.
Activity: 14
Does the Mod every even check this thread? Its like a thread of lost hopes because none of them ever get whitelisted lol.
Activity: 12
Thanks for providing this alternative to newbie jail.
Activity: 15
So I am assuming it will take me 10 minutes to be automatically processed to get out of here, but if that doesn't happen, can someone please let me out of newbie jail? thanks.

I guess I didn't post anything that shows I know something about bitcoins, but here is a picture of  of the first miner I built (before my 7870s and PSU arrived). I had to use tinsnips to remove the entire backplate of the case since it was a OEM Dell case and the board wouldn't fit.

http://i.imgur.com/4ZZBZuh.jpg

what GPU is that?

haha, I dont even know. Some random PCI-E card that was sitting in my pile.

Just wanted to make sure everything was working for when my other cards/parts arrived.
Activity: 5
My feathercoin pool (feathercoin.is-a-geek.com) isn't paying out, and the only way to contact the owner is through his thread on the forums (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annftcstratum-0-fee-feathercoinis-a-geekcom-pool-182656).
Activity: 23
I am new to mining and working on pool tracker (for !sha currencies), I would like to get rights so I can announce it/move it to mining section and start collecting feedback.

Thanks.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
So I am assuming it will take me 10 minutes to be automatically processed to get out of here, but if that doesn't happen, can someone please let me out of newbie jail? thanks.

I guess I didn't post anything that shows I know something about bitcoins, but here is a picture of  of the first miner I built (before my 7870s and PSU arrived). I had to use tinsnips to remove the entire backplate of the case since it was a OEM Dell case and the board wouldn't fit.

what GPU is that?
Activity: 7
I am ready to be released into the wild...I've got some mining to do
Activity: 15

http://i.imgur.com/4ZZBZuh.jpg
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
please, with sugar on top!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
btcsignal: OK
Params: OK
Lorren: OK
Croesus: OK
l4ryan: OK
Marko Ot Balkana: OK
hoss: OK
pmlyon: OK
TheSixthDependency: OK
cox: OK
archimedesmp: OK
Aleksei Richards: OK
DavidCWG: OK
Devianttwo: OK
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I would also like to be Whitelisted. I would like to post my new mining pools in the mining pool section

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/not-fully-working-cards-only-70-19650
Activity: 3
Requesting whitelisting because we need to hire designers for our business logo and web site and so would like to post in the services area.
Activity: 25
Please could I be given access to the "Electrum" forum.

I don't need unrestricted access, just the Electrum forum is enough. I've been using Electrum for weeks and can answer many of the questions being posted there, or rather I could if I had access.

Thanks.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
love to be able to post ...  any chance of getting out of newbie jail after 2hr and 38 mins?    I've read,  I'm mining, I can contribute useful info.

thanks.
Activity: 12
Hi!

I'd like to be whitelisted. I'm a newbie in this forum and using bitcoins and I want to post in other threads.

Thank you!
Activity: 38
Can I get a whitelist please. I have announced a new offline/online wallet http://carbonwallet.com/ and would like to ask a question on the developer forum.

Thanks.
Activity: 9
I'd like to request whitlisting because:
* I operate a small cluster of 13 miners (one GTX680 each, they are used for another project but are idle every other day) & a stratum proxy
* I can administer linux & windows servers (though I only run one physical and a bunch of virtuals nowadays, as I am not working as a sysadmin anymore)
* I wanted to ask technical questions about the cudaminer implementation (I know some CUDA)
* I have been reading the threads I was interested in for a few month [not to many], but never saw any good reason to join in until now
* Oh, and having a B.Sc. in Computer Science with focus on security/cryptography, I understand the theory behind bitcoin quite well...
Pages:
Jump to: