Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 65. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Any chance i can be white listed, or can i at least have some help as to why i was submitting shares but they were not registering on my account in my pool.
thanks in advance.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I know I have spent more than 4 hours on the forum, and have made the required number of posts in the newbie forum for access outside newbie-land yet, here I remain. There are a number of mining pools for crypto-coins (which is how I found this site), that use this for their sites forums. It is kind of messed up that a person could join an outside pool, have an issue, pop here to 'their' forums and have to jump the hoops of the newbie forum rules (which seem to be broken anyhow) to post for a mitigation to a problem. Still not getting any satisfaction after spening DAYS on the forum, eventually finding the 'newbie rules/section' following those rules, and STILL not have access to a forum(thread) they should by rights have unrestricted access to. Hook a fellow up, or tell me what I have yet to do to get out of newbie-town.
cox
Activity: 10
Hi,
I have been a reader of the forum specifically bitcoin related threads  for at least 2 years and have always found the information i was after, and has newer had any thing to say that was not already answered in some post. However l have been checking out competing crypto currencies and trying to compare them to bitcoin. What i have found is that ripple and Opencoin is acting quite devious at the moment. I would very much like to be able to contribute in the "Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies (Moderator: SaltySpitoon) > Creating a fair alternative to Ripple" thread, so that I could try to explain my views and why this project is important. It seams like Opencoin's marketing is to shiny for many people to see threw at first glance.

Thanks
 Smiley
Activity: 46
Hi i'm dotcoin want out here
Activity: 5
Hi,

I'd like to be whitelisted. You can check my post history here to see my posts have legitimate content. I've been mining bitcoin and lurking here for about a year now. I just decided I'd like to contribute my posting every once in a while.

Thanks
Activity: 4
Hi,

i just want to request a whitelist entry Smiley
Thanks & Regards
Activity: 14
I would like to be whitelisted please - I have been lurking on this site for, finally decided to join up. I have been holding BTC since 2011 and get involved in all other alt. currencies. I have a complete understanding on the concept, what it is all about and how it's done. I would like to review and post in other threads... Thank you -
Activity: 8
I've been reading this forum for years and just now registered an account. I'm happy to wait four hours before posting, but I'd prefer not to have make five posts in the newbie board (it's kinda spam filled).  I'm more interested in the main Bitcoin discussion board and speculation.  Thank you.
Activity: 74
I want to post info regarding Sapphire Vapor-x 7970 scrypt mining.  We have 12 here all running well (it took a week to find the solution) but it seems a lot of people on the forums are still having trouble with them.

Thanks.
Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.
Hi mods.

Would love to be part of this forum as I enjoy all forms of cryptocurrency. I specialize in a small shop that is dedicated to cables and make a ton of trades on IRC. Recently, I have just finished my second build to split among two scrypt - LTC and FTC. I am looking forward to assisting others with troobleshooting issues, providing great customer service, and being an outstanding member of this community.

Cheers!
Activity: 1
I was initially interested in bitcoins in 2011 but was too skeptical at the time to invest.   At this point, I've decided to give it a go, experiment with a small amount of coin and attempt to trade for physical goods.   
Activity: 5
Could I be whitelisted please, I'm currently setting up a mining pool for my company using Eligius and I'd like to participate in the development discussion thread.
Activity: 10
I have years of experience in Cryptocurrency, Holder and trader of BTC, LTC, PPC, TRC, FTC, NMC, and others. I can offer helpfull advice to newbs, and would no more like to actually be one, request to be whitelisted, thanks...
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
I reached the 4 hours and 5 posts.

I know quite alot about bitcoins, not sure where to start. Easy saying its an digital currency. Almost unhackable (Unless you have 51% or more of the Hash/s) and no one owns it

EDIT: Oh, just became Jr. Member
Activity: 13
please whitelist me
Activity: 72
I'd like to be whitelisted, there's a thread about address revocation I'd like to comment on. I'm wondering about the idea of revocation which only stopped you from spending to an address. You could still spend out of the address. That way if you suspected or found out you were compromised, you could try revoking your address and transferring the money out to a new wallet before you got robbed. It wouldn't do anything to recover money after the fact, of course. But say, in the future, the address you used for payment from your employer were robbed. You'd still be out the money, but you could at least revoke the address to be absolutely sure that payments to it will be stopped in the future. *Edit: Also, if you accidentally revoke your address you won't lose your money as you can still move it to a new wallet. And, based on the number of addresses available, I assume that clients which generate and revoke addresses non-stop won't be an issue. **Edit again: Thinking some more, revocation spam would still be a problem if allowed... revocations should probably cost a fee. I think it could work if miners determined what revocations they were willing to process based on the fee, like they do with transactions.

I'm a bitcoin newb, so I'm not sure if that demonstrated knowledge. Smiley The only other thing I would say is that I think of a blockchain as a way to prove that you've invested a resource, namely computing time, and the only way to prove that you've spent the time is to actually spend the time. Regardless of future cost of computing power, there will still always be a finite supply of computing time that you can spend, even if it's some absurdly large amount of time due to parallel processing. As long as no one entity acquires the resources to outcompute the rest of the world combined, the blockchain should be safe. I think this would require them to either acquire computing resources at vastly reduced prices compared to the rest of the world, somehow, or to pull off the mother of all double spends to offset the costs of doing something like this.

Random thoughts, hopefully nothing too horribly wrong. Smiley
Activity: 6
Been whatching bitcoin scene since february. Actually developing bitcoin based business model in Brasil (which is very very poor atm btw). Discuss expeculation and helping members coding.
Activity: 19
Hi,

I just accumulated 4hr required online and the 5 posts, could someone put me on the whitelist so I can go to hardware sections to discuss, thanks.

Activity: 708
Merit: 502
Hello, I`m top rated power seller on ebay - userid micaXR - I`m going to buy bulk and sell ASIC chips bought from AVALON in smaller amounts of 10-50-100 pieces in a lot. I need to post and discuss it in DIY AVALON and custom hardware threads. Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi, i completed 5 posts requirement but not able to reply thread yet. I mostly interested in Alt coin as well as trading CHNCoin and Bitbar alt coins there.
It would be great if i could be white listed.

Thank you.
Steven.
Pages:
Jump to: