Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 68. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Please allow me to at least post in the Slush Forum...

M.
Activity: 7
So not only did I not realize that there was a whitelist thread, I also didn't realize PMs were enabled after only one post. I assumed PMs would come with the "Jr. Member" title. I already have more than 5 posts, I only have ~30 minutes left until I'm a Junior Member, AND the purpose for me joining this forum can be resolved via PM. But I figured I'd post here anyway.

I came to this forum to join Zefir's group buy. I've been using bitcoin for several months. I'm building a bitcoin-based web service, and if all goes well here I will soon be mining.

Thank you for managing this forum well and doing the right thing by enacting restrictions to prevent spam.
Activity: 28
Been active for a few with mining btc and ltc.

Have a rig up and running that has 1,5Mhash/s in ltc. Setup is 5850x3 & 6870x1.
Im working hard to find the right PSU & GPUs for my next rig! Im either getting two or three used 7970.

So i think im qualifyed outside this newbie area.

Note: English isnt my main language.

Thxbb
M2
Activity: 5

I've been following bitcoin since early 2011, mined a bunch of namecoins back then.

I would like to ask in this thread if anyone has had any luck with getting bitcoins out of bitcoin-central since the failover.
Activity: 13
Dear moderators,

I'd love to be white listed in order to post in the marketplace sub-forum. I've been an active lurker since April 2011 and have finally decided to take a more active role in the bitcoin community.

Cheers

psychrepublic
Activity: 6
Hello, I'd like to be whitelisted, please! I'm not a spammer, and I've been on these forums since 2011 (lurking, just decided to start posting), and I would like to post in the alternate boards (currently looking to post in the Alternate Cryptocurrencies board).

Cheers!

-Chris

My Introductory Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/howdy-all-189687

Howdy All!

First post here, registered back in 2011, been lurking ever since. Thought I would finally decide to post!

Anywho, my name's Chris and I'm from Australia. I work in retail as a salesperson, and I am studying business management at university.

Not sure what else to post here, so I'll leave you with the following:

Bitcoin address: 1GqfXoSLbtzxCyTEEbJgXNsDmds36QRygg

Ripple address: rJghax4LayqeNQfgmFu69QPrbCmmscaSoD

Cheers!
Activity: 2
Wow,

it took me 30 minutes to realize why i am not allowed to post or send private messages.
mostly i am reading here, now i need to post cause i joined a asics group order by transfering btc and have to send additional informations.

thx in advance.
Activity: 18
Hey. I know it sounds strange that I have been here for long time, but only register today!

Mainly I stay at "mining software" section, since I am a programmer myself and I have solid understanding about bitcoin and its mining.

As I see there are lots of people using their computer for mining and gaming together.
So last night I wrote a small program (with source) I called "K-Launcher", to:

Automatically FREEZE  any miner.exe when user is playing 3D game, or other heavy duty.
Automatically RESUME any miner.exe when GPU is free, as user is browsing facebook, watching movies etc.

I have spent whole night to code, and have just compiled the code.
I register, trying to post onto mining section, and find out this forum 4 hours rules.

Can I get unlock please? And only if its possible, can I have at least 600K attachment space to upload my program?
thanks!
I've been lurking on this forum for a few days and as a lot of others here I would like to bet on the ASICMiner auction :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189248.60 . Thanks!
Activity: 12
Another request for white listing on the ASICMiner Auction topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189248.60.  I would like to make a bid.

I've been mining for over a year.

Thanks!

PulsarAV
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
I've been following bitcoin for a while, have used Mt.Gox and written my own library to use the MtGox trading API.  I'm interested in bidding on the ASICMiner auction thread that is going on now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-auction-50-block-erupter-blades-check-op-for-payment-189248
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I have read the Bitcoin white paper. Built a 12 7970 mining rig. Dealt with Mt.Gox horrible lag (doing better these days) and got family and friends involved. Please whitelist me, thanks.
Activity: 99
Merit: 91
I would like to get white listed because I have currently been GPU mining LTC using cgminer for a couple of weeks on a 2X7950 system running Ubuntu 12.10 and would like to post a getting started tutorial.
Interested in the ASICMiner auction as well.  Newer to bitcoin, but have spent the last few months reading up on it and have been mining/trading for a few weeks.
Hello,

I'm also looking to bid in the ASICMINER auction. I've been using bitcoin for about a year, using both online wallets and offline. I've been reading threads here for just as long, just never bothered to register.

Thank you.
I want to order an ASIC. Whitelist me?

I know a lot about bitcoins, litecoins, altcurrencies. Please whitelist me.
Activity: 5
I would like to be whitelisted please.. I have been reading on this site for a long time but just joined. thx
Activity: 8
hey, I totally know bitcoin, have been using it for 2 years. ordering stuff from sr... and shit
Activity: 1
Hey, I want to order these ASIC chips from  custom hardware forum now, instead of wating here for hours. Thanks.
Activity: 1
I would like to be white-listed please. Need to post in custom hardware some of my thoughts there. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: